West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

White

Go down 
+5
Wh1t3
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
Jiggy
Buhinc
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Your server name: [KTB]Bull

When did this happen (date, time)?: Nah it happens so often...

Who are you reporting?: administrator white, [MC]White

What are you reporting this person for?: Making me kicked out from [C] without showing proofs to ME or [PD] leader - BikljeCola (I hope I wrote a right nickname) As I know there should be proofs towards someone to be kicked out of faction or something he don't show NOTHING! just his fucking lies, another report is against his insulting that I can see it every day in game, towards me or other players!

I already talked to compton, but no answer from his side, I send him those pictures what you will see - but here I will add few pictures more!

Evidence:

I was accepted as [C], than yesterday I did a great RP with Pelle and Jope, bikers kidnapped jope's friend Jonathan and we helped him, so there was some rp scenes... me and Pelle done that case and "arrest" Lil Dan, we take him in forest somewhere at Wheatstone or what ever it is that location, we was rping there a bit than I was in hurry (IRL) so we done that RP at end I shoot him.

Here are pictures about that RP scene!
White W9i2cp

Here is proof about that I really shoot him and than I go offline after that because I was busy IRL.
Here is a proof I was really with him and Pelle at forest, than at next picture you can see I really killed him (/me actions and death list)
White 17tt2s
White Eff8n9

When I came back IG yesterday at night Cola said I am kicked from [C] he got report towards me that at this "kidnapper case" I killed a kidnapper and than I come back and killed him again there is a picture above that when I killed Lil Dan in forrest I /q I said to Jope to I am going offline...

Here are proofs about what I wrote above that and Cola confirm me, that white said that!
I know there is a little insult from my side but its sick that same person is bull shitting again towards me with fake reports!
There cola exactly said that White told him that and warn him about this bull shit.

White Nzhnq9
White 24qpa4k
White 2e5t9ww

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some MG from him you can check in chat: "stfu"
White T8td1z

After that I warned him in /b for MG and there was answer from his side with insulting
White Dwaq7d

I think here Pelle accidently hit him with car and he was insulting again
White Fulzza

And when Cola said I need to remove [C] tag I asked him if he can exactly tell me again what exactly White said towards me... Cola said that I should ask him by myself and I did so, and here was the answer.. here is not really insulting on this picture but I kindly asked him what he said to cola and what rule I broke... - He should answer me this in a better way.
White 300wsoi

After I removed my [C] Tag I went to forum and saw that Frost - new tenpenny wrote something how he like this [C] Roleplay and so on than White start insulting again, frist he insulted Frost with "asskissing motherfucker" after that he start insulted me/radman, even Lil Dan said him to calm down.
White 27xkro6
White 2drv12a

Thats all about him. lies that make players kicked out of faction and Insulting.

Back to top Go down
Гость

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:49 pm

I see a lot abuse of the Police Dispatch for what.. An OOC-talk?
The dispatch is meant to be an IC-Police Radio, you guys use it wisely.. At times but most of the time you are abusing it for an OOC-talk together. Use /pm instead. About White, he trolls often.. We all know, he can be serious at the moments he has to be serious, he's a good admin and I think y'all should just talk about it in game not by using the Dispatch but by going to a place OOC'ly and talk there using /b. Anyways, an admin/helper will solve this.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Finally. You're kicked out from [C](I hope also from [PD]).
Dude, you're probably the worst [C]/[PD] member ever in the history of SA-MP.
I don't wanna get you made or anything, but PD isn't just for you.
When you were normal [PD] you were all acting tough and fucking pulling everyone over for nothing just because you're bored.
I remember me and Lancee were driving in a normal grey van, slowly, we did nothing wrong. Then you, supper corrupt cop with you're partna' Radman came and said we had to pullover because we're suspicious? Dude, wtf?'
If were driving in a van doesn't mean we're up to something.
If you're gonna act that way you can better pull-over most of the players in the server.
And I got it figured out. You only joined [C] because then you can act all ''gangsta'' and you can get free deagle, shotgun, colt and few more weps.
When you were in PD and you arrested me one time, you just talked tuff to me like you're a gangbanger, that wasn't even when you were in [C], you said like: ''Fool'' ; ''Idiot'' ; ''Punk'' ; ''nigga''.
You just can't RP as PD/C member, you think C is acting all gangsta and ruling over all factions?
No. CRASH sometimes arrest people too, and not always beat them up or rape/kill them, whatever..
If people now look up in Report a player section & the archive of it, we'll notice every fucking report on a player/admin is made by you.
You're actually the person that rulebreaks more then other people.
You basically report yourself, that's just dumb.
I'm glad White kicked you out of [C], I hope he kicked you out of [PD] too.
Oh and you know that White means most of his words as jokes, you know?
He insults me many times, and disses me many times.
But I'm not a baby to report him for every insult.
I take it as a joke, because I know how jokes sound like.
It's pretty funny what he says, but you can't take it because you gotta report every damned player in the server.
Sooner or later you'll get the reputation of ''Baby'' ; ''Reporter'' ; ''Noob'', etc.
Believe me, I know. I gotta say thanks to White for finally kicking you out of [C].
You can't even RP as Tenpenny, you just RP as a black gangbanger cop.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Yeah its true we start writing alot in "-" But Cola warned me under "-" chat about that, so I answer him under this chat, I was pissed off so we start talking in this chat, I know it was wrong and I am sorry about that! yeah I understand some kind of trolling, but here are serious insulting not trolling, for me he is not good admin - to making fake reports about me and "afford" me to be kicked out from faction.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

I bet atleast 5 players in the server didn't want you in [PD]/[C].
And you call that insults?
Too bad I didn't take SS of how White ''insulted'' me.
He's born as a troller/joker and will die as one. Y U NO?
You take everything to the upper level. I mean you go ''cry'' because of a every tiny little thing a person does.
I hope White doesn't get demoted for this. He's a pretty good admin, helps a lot tho'. No kissassing here, just saying whatsup in my mind brah'.

Last edited by #Jiggsta on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:01 pm

#Jiggsta wrote:
Finally. You're kicked out from [C](I hope also from [PD]).
Dude, you're probably the worst [C]/[PD] member ever in the history of SA-MP.
I don't wanna get you made or anything, but PD isn't just for you.
When you were normal [PD] you were all acting tough and fucking pulling everyone over for nothing just because you're bored.
I remember me and Lancee were driving in a normal grey van, slowly, we did nothing wrong. Then you, supper corrupt cop with you're partna' Radman came and said we had to pullover because we're suspicious? Dude, wtf?'
If were driving in a van doesn't mean we're up to something.
If you're gonna act that way you can better pull-over most of the players in the server.
And I got it figured out. You only joined [C] because then you can act all ''gangsta'' and you can get free deagle, shotgun, colt and few more weps.
When you were in PD and you arrested me one time, you just talked tuff to me like you're a gangbanger, that wasn't even when you were in [C], you said like: ''Fool'' ; ''Idiot'' ; ''Punk'' ; ''nigga''.
You just can't RP as PD/C member, you think C is acting all gangsta and ruling over all factions?
No. CRASH sometimes arrest people too, and not always beat them up or rape/kill them, whatever..
If people now look up in Report a player section & the archive of it, we'll notice every fucking report on a player/admin is made by you.
You're actually the person that rulebreaks more then other people.
You basically report yourself, that's just dumb.
I'm glad White kicked you out of [C], I hope he kicked you out of [PD] too.
Oh and you know that White means most of his words as jokes, you know?
He insults me many times, and disses me many times.
But I'm not a baby to report him for every insult.
I take it as a joke, because I know how jokes sound like.
It's pretty funny what he says, but you can't take it because you gotta report every damned player in the server.
Sooner or later you'll get the reputation of ''Baby'' ; ''Reporter'' ; ''Noob'', etc.
Believe me, I know. I gotta say thanks to White for finally kicking you out of [C].
You can't even RP as Tenpenny, you just RP as a black gangbanger cop.

-Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.

Anyway I didn't said nigga to nobody when rping as cop, and if I pulled over you I had reason for that, and you was just mad at that lol, read rules again you are just breaking 1 right now you can read it below this

EDIT: oh and you baby who do not understand what you read, White make a some kind of fake report to Cola towards me, so Cola kicked me out from [C].
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Ban warn me, ban me from forums, or whatever-.. I'm here to post what I've got in my mind, not saying things like: ''/support''. If I support someone on his leader app I make it clear and make full sentences, not one stupid word-..
I'm not the person before he got leadership that posts at leader. apps: ''/support''.
Now you come up to me and say me shit like that? Ofc I know the rules, I've been here for a fucking year already, longer then you. fuck that/dumb bitch
Oh, and tell me the reason then why you tried to pull me over that day?
A proper reason, not like; ''I wanted to frisk you'' ; ''I wanted to check if you have something hidden in you're van''.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 pm

#Jiggsta wrote:
Ban warn me, ban me from forums, or whatever-.. I'm here to post what I've got in my mind, not saying things like: ''/support''. If I support someone on his leader app I make it clear and make full sentences, not one stupid word-..
I'm not the person before he got leadership that posts at leader. apps: ''/support''.
Now you come up to me and say me shit like that? Ofc I know the rules, I've been here for a fucking year already, longer then you. fuck that/dumb bitch
A proper reason, not like; ''I wanted to frisk you'' ; ''I wanted to check if you have something hidden in you're van''.

longer than me and you still broke a rule, but nvm that, I think it was reason at that day, we was searching for a van that escaped from us, I am not sure who was driving it, so we checked you. Jiggy I am done with you I thought you can act little better to a man who gave you vote and RP with you every single day when I was online with [KTB]
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

I wont say nothing about White, because i dont really care as im not an admin anymore, but im gonna say something about you and this faction, which is my area.

You are in important faction, not a street gang, yet you have no idea how to behave as member of it. Exactly. You deserved to have your [C] membership removed.

You took me to woods for what? Just to shoot me in the head? Where is sense in that? Even real tenpenny didnt killed of CJ just like that man. Do you see what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Bull wrote:
#Jiggsta wrote:

longer than me and you still broke a rule, but nvm that, I think it was reason at that day, we was searching for a van that escaped from us, I am not sure who was driving it, so we checked you. Jiggy I am done with you I thought you can act little better to a man who gave you vote and RP with you every single day when I was online with [KTB]

Oh now what? You're gonna vote -1 on every leader app I post just because I told the truth about you and cleared my mind? fuck that/dumb bitch
That tells how childish you are, mister.
Who says I'm a man? I'm 13, here, I admit it.
I troll sometimes, because I'm still a kid. This is just a game, you know? I don't cry whenever I get kicked from a faction-.. Oh wait, I never got kicked from one cus' I didn't rule-break, RP'ed well, and stayed active.
This is just a useless report, you're just crying cus you got kicked out of [C].
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Just throwing my two cents here.
Lol first of all Jeff, this report is against White, don't talk about such a minor thing as the police radio, every cop used it some time around their playing time, including me, you and whoever else.

The evidence of White annoying the pd's rp is clear, such as that comment when Cola was apparently giving out ribbons.
Sure, I see some minor punishment coming his way, and even though I think Bull/Legenda is an ok rper in PD, he does need to slow it down a bit, can't be stopping -everyone- for routine checks and RP like Tenpenny is the boss of everything, he actually admitted himself he could get killed in a moment on a cutscene ( and not saying you do rp like this) ... Other than, got nothing else to say, waiting for another admin to post here.

Last edited by Slick on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Nope kid I am not crying but it was unfair report after me, I asked for proofs about that what White/Cola says towards me and there was all quiet that why I am reporting MR.White, who said anything about your age, anyway there is report after White not you I warned you with rule you are broking right now so you should stop posting now mr.kid, and I won't vote -1 because this is OOCly.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 pm

i never told blikje to kick you. your roleplay isn't the best, you dm'ed dan twice. i troll often with PD and later on stop and apologize and you're the only one who gets mad. i got you kicked out of C the first time which was all done with PROPER ROLEPLAY AND IN CHARACTER with evidence. i was roleplaying with PD as Blikje allowed me and i never did anything wrong. you're just mad and can't understand sarcasm AT ALL. i NEVER reported you to ANYBODY. dan & rick were my witnesses for you killing dan twice. i got a report in the KO system of it and it can be seen in the server log. when Blikje was giving out ribbons, it was out of fun and i left afterwards. i never insulted you or anything. when i PM you i talk in sarcasm but you obviously don't understand it.

you can post here all you want, i'll reply only tomorrow. you should stop hating on me because i got you kicked out with roleplay, i don't know if you're kicked now and i don't care. blikje said he'll give you a chance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
I wont say nothing about White, because i dont really care as im not an admin anymore, but im gonna say something about you and this faction, which is my area.

You are in important faction, not a street gang, yet you have no idea how to behave as member of it. Exactly. You deserved to have your [C] membership removed.

You took me to woods for what? Just to shoot me in the head? Where is sense in that? Even real tenpenny didnt killed of CJ just like that man. Do you see what i mean?

I know what you mean, but maybe I don't deserve to be in [C] and maybe its second time I am in [C] I was in this faction/devision for only like 3 days all together so, there are peoples who can learn, or give tips how to RP/act as Tenpenny, I already read something about his personality and so on today... So I can learn, as White can learn to respect peoples.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Damn,this is messed up.
Jiggy's posts are in some way true,they ain't no all lies.
And you pulled me over yesterday,Bull.
I was about to spray up at Seville,and you pulled me over because i parked wrongly.
I was parking like everybody normal does-half on sidewalk,half on road.
And you parked your car the same way when you pulled me over,then.I don't care if i got ticket for it which i didn't,but it's not the way you should act like a [C] member.t I'm truly saying,if you're bored,go off,don't stop and pull over people for no reason.
(NOTE:Don't deny you didn't pull me over,i'm Muslim and i swear to Allah that you did).

Back to topic.I don't know about your kick from [C],it's up to Compton.
But White doesn't mean anything bad.Like Jiggs said,he's a troller.
He's trolling and insulting me over in admin chat,then i react by not giving damn about it or i troll him back,really ain't nothing bad.

He's good admin,a little bit high on Vutra though.Don't get him demoted,he doesn't deserve it.Now,we're leaving the rest to Compton.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 pm

i respect everybody, i respect you. i never insulted you or acted bad. you're just mad i got you kicked out, and dan was in it as well the first time because it was IN CHARACTER.

@doe dont start that vutra shit LOL
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Whitey wrote:
i never told blikje to kick you. your roleplay isn't the best, you dm'ed dan twice. i troll often with PD and later on stop and apologize and you're the only one who gets mad. i got you kicked out of C the first time which was all done with PROPER ROLEPLAY AND IN CHARACTER with evidence. i was roleplaying with PD as Blikje allowed me and i never did anything wrong. you're just mad and can't understand sarcasm AT ALL. i NEVER reported you to ANYBODY. dan & rick were my witnesses for you killing dan twice. i got a report in the KO system of it and it can be seen in the server log. when Blikje was giving out ribbons, it was out of fun and i left afterwards. i never insulted you or anything. when i PM you i talk in sarcasm but you obviously don't understand it.

you can post here all you want, i'll reply only tomorrow. you should stop hating on me because i got you kicked out with roleplay, i don't know if you're kicked now and i don't care. blikje said he'll give you a chance.

Yeah white I understand everything, and I am not really hating you but its enough of your insulting, and yeah you never reported me, can you tell me how can I kill Dan twice when I logged off, I promise I logged off after I killed him because as I said I was busy IRL, Yeah first time it was ICLY kick, but it was not necessary because I was listening to order of [C]Iverson and I only arested few peoples there, that was nothing corrupted, you said you never insulted me, I show proofs that you insulted me, but I know you can troll a bit but did you saw what you wrote on forum towards me and radman ? that was not necessary to wrote too... and you said you never told Cola to kick me, but yeah he is confirming in PICS that you said I killed Dan twice, I promise after I killed him I went offline, it is possible someone hack death list, or hack my acc ? IDK what was happening when I was offline.
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm

I wanted to make a report on Administrator - White. But of course I didn't want to start shit and all. He is always like this, thinks he's the best. In the chat he said "/asay Bye all.", and I PM'ed him saying "Go". then a text appears "[RHB]OGM_2pac has been kicked by admin [MC]White [Reason: umad?]", I don't know what kind of admin does that, and he never helps me when I ask for help I know he's not AFK, but he keeps ignoring me, I really don't like him that way, he also once MG'ed, and PG'ed during our Role Play.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Doe'Boii'⁹⁹ wrote:
Damn,this is messed up.
Jiggy's posts are in some way true,they ain't no all lies.
And you pulled me over yesterday,Bull.
I was about to spray up at Seville,and you pulled me over because i parked wrongly.
I was parking like everybody normal does-half on sidewalk,half on road.
And you parked your car the same way when you pulled me over,then.I don't care if i got ticket for it which i didn't,but it's not the way you should act like a [C] member.t I'm truly saying,if you're bored,go off,don't stop and pull over people for no reason.
(NOTE:Don't deny you didn't pull me over,i'm Muslim and i swear to Allah that you did).

Back to topic.I don't know about your kick from [C],it's up to Compton.
But White doesn't mean anything bad.Like Jiggs said,he's a troller.
He's trolling and insulting me over in admin chat,then i react by not giving damn about it or i troll him back,really ain't nothing bad.

He's good admin,a little bit high on Vutra though.Don't get him demoted,he doesn't deserve it.Now,we're leaving the rest to Compton.

No I was not bored to pull over you at seville, yeah but think a bit, IRL peoples are parking cars on parking slots not at side of the road that is against law in my country if you leave your car parked at side of road and it disturb other traffic. Yeah and don't smoke to much Vutra guys Razz

@White, Nah I am not mad that I got kicked out of [C] first time because it was done ICly but I still think it was not fair because as I said I arrested only few peoples there and that was not corrupted, I took them to the PD, but than Gundus call me back to MC club, so I come back and release them, here was nothing corrupted. yeah for second time I must say I am mad because I didn't go back and kill Dan second time, kunem se! - I promise
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

you're not allowed to post here. you've been insulting me constantly, so, yeah. i never think or said i'm the best. never in my entire time playing SAMP. and you did kill dan twice, i saw it and you can ask him.
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Whitey wrote:
you're not allowed to post here. you've been insulting me constantly, so, yeah. i never think or said i'm the best. never in my entire time playing SAMP. and you did kill dan twice, i saw it and you can ask him.

Alright then, I was insulting you when you we're calling me a noob, I called you noob as well, and I also have ScreenShots, so don't worry I got my coser, you never said that your the best, you THINK you are.

Last edited by *OGM*_2pac on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Whitey wrote:

So I come back to him and killed him again or it wrote only twice on death list I killed him ? because you saw a person coming to Dan and killing him second time, I need to change acc and passwords, because I was offline after I killed him in forest.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:57 pm

I didn't bother reading most of these posts, I find this funny.

All I got to say is that Bull you should slow down a little with this reporting thing. I belive most of the players here silently hate you because you report them for every little thing, you are the major reporter of WCL, I usualy myself don't like people like this, I accept that people are rporting but not so much. I know you hate white because he got you kicked out from [C], but some of those pictures you posted aren't even related to you but just to other people that were near you and white was trolling with them. Now about the scene with Dan. It's all about what he says here, since he was almost the main part of all that and if he says that you don't fit for tenpenny RP and that White did the right thing that he told about it to Cola, I belive him.

Now I know White inst an angel, I warned him several times to stop going near you and trolling because I know that every little thing that he will do wrong near you, you will take a screen of it and then you will report it to me, im pretty musch sick of this childish attitude from both sides.

I got pictures of you trolling with Radman and non RP'ing aswel, white seen those pictures too.

White please start controlling yourself and learn to respect players, try and understand when the time is right to troll and when the time is right to roleplay, learn to stop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Norbit wrote:
I didn't bother reading most of these posts, I find this funny.

All I got to say is that Bull you should slow down a little with this reporting thing. I belive most of the players here silently hate you because you report them for every little thing, you are the major reporter of WCL, I usualy myself don't like people like this, I accept that people are rporting but not so much. I know you hate white because he got you kicked out from [C], but some of those pictures you posted aren't even related to you but just to other people that were near you and white was trolling with them. Now about the scene with Dan. It's all about what he says here, since he was almost the main part of all that and if he says that you don't fit for tenpenny RP and that White did the right thing that he told about it to Cola, I belive him.

Now I know White inst an angel, I warned him several times to stop going near you and trolling because I know that every little thing that he will do wrong near you, you will take a screen of it and then you will report it to me, im pretty musch sick of this childish attitude from both sides.

I got pictures of you trolling with Radman and non RP'ing aswel, white seen those pictures too.

White please start controlling yourself and learn to respect players, try and understand when the time is right to troll and when the time is right to roleplay, learn to stop.

It not true that I hate him, I don't like his way how he/Cola kicked me out second time from [C] ok I know I didn't had nobody before me as [C] to learn from him so that's why I suck at rping as Tenpenny. I won't hate peoples because they made me kicked out of faction this is really kiddish I am just mad at him as I sad... Ok but me and radman are trolling usually where there are not many peoples on server or when we want to go off we troll a little... Yeah I thought there is a "report" topic maded for reports I didn't know if I report peoples for breaking rules that admins don't like me, ok I will stop reporting as you want compton. And yeah I suck as tenpenny but its not necessary to kick me from [C] on way like that, I know I didn't killed Dan twice and DMed him, if you have pic about that please post it here when ever you will have time to do that. If is there a picture that guy named "[C]Legenda" come back to LilDan and killed him than my acc is hacked because I would never go to him again and killed him for no reason. if there is a picture with death list showing us I killed him twice than it might be bug of this new version or someone hacked death list, because I promise you me and [C]Pelle went offline when I killed Dan, and you can see I told i am going off to Jope too at /pm chat. I don't want white to get demoted or removed from admin position, if he played so much time that he deserved it, than I won't ruin it. But seriously he should improve his attitude towards me/other players.

EDIT: and yeah I don't really care who hate me here its only a online game and there are always conflicts...
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Im not saying you should stop reporting people lol, but in this case you were just gathering pictures and evidence on every mistake that white makes near you, just to punish him and get him demoted, you are mad on him for getting you kicked out from [C], but I wan Dan to post here some more so I can understand what happend.

And I know that you actually gather every little thing on white because those pictures where you [PD]'s stand together and white says in /b "dumb idiotic fag", I know it wasn't adressed torwards you because I was speccing you guys at the same time with white, and I told him to stop trolling near you because bull will probably take pictures and report you for trolling near him, guess my prediction was right, it's obvious you want him punished.

But I spoke with white today and ill speak again, lets hope it brings changes, if not, I aint giving nomore chances and ill probably demote him to level 3, I understand that an admin's power and a attitude like that really might piss people off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

White Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next