West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy

Go down 
+9
Lil_Familie
*OGM*_2pac
Goldie_Loc
Rocce
Slick
gundus
Compton/Kollay
Buhinc
Jiggy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Empty
PostSubject: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Please read through my application before you even vote, I appreciate it if you do so.

IC Questions

Character Name: Treshawn 'TJ' Jones
Character Age: 27
How does your character look: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Skin_102
Tell something you know about this gang: Rollin' Height Ballas is located in Jefferson area, just across Glen Park. The main rivals are all the families sets. It once was united with the other ballas sets, but got seperated due to many fights between each other and because of the main drug dealing in the gang.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Jiggy
What is your real life age: 13
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+1 - Holland
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [PD] [C] [V] [TDF] [GSF] [KTB]
What faction do you want to lead: Rollin' Height Ballas

Why do you want to lead this faction: Alright, let me explain before you all vote -1 because of my last app for the lead of GSF. Couple of days earlier before I left PD, I already thought of leaving it and making a app for RHB(Ask GundusPRO if you don't believe me), well yesterday I left PD and was about to make a app for RHB. But since I saw GSF open I changed my mind and applied for that faction, well since Goldie_Loc got accepted as GSF leader. I would now like to lead RHB, I already made a app in the past, but Clutch was leading it then. I always wanted to lead this gang and to make it active, but it always was full with a leader. I would like to prove to the community that I can make RHB active again as it was about a year ago, since then it never was active again. So the main reasons I would like to lead this faction is because I really would like to prove myself, always liked this faction and wanna make it active again I guess.

List the members you have so far: Niko, maybe Rocce and Dopeman too.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I can.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG also known as Powergaming is when you force someone to RP along with you, and also when you do something impossible in-game what you also can't do in real-life. Example: /me lifts up the car with his pink.
Explain the term MG:
Give an example of a good /me command: /me takes out his purple bandana out of his right pocket, directing both of his hands towards his neck/mouth area, tieing it slowly infront of the individuals face around his neck/mouth area.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): When your describing your characters appearance and when you ask if a /me had succeeded or if it had failed.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 10/10 ofcourse trolling

High Ranked Members

The Shotcaller (Leader)

Treshawn ''TJ'' Jones
((Jiggy))

The Runnin' Dog (Co-Leader)

Mike ''Rookie'' Jones
((Dredknotz))

Original Gangsters

Tiger ''TT/Tige'' Burn
((OGM_2pac))

Middle Ranked Members

High Rollers

-

Original Baby Gangsters

-

Baby Gangsters

-

Low Ranked Members

Ghetto Thugs

-

Homies

-

Hoodlums (Outsiders)

.... '' ....
((Niko))

----

Players who remain active, conduct themselves in a respectful manner, and demonstrate model roleplay will be appointed a green * [star]. Stars will be added as players continue to behave in an admirable fashion. Three stars will result in a promotion. Please note that stars are subject to removal based on player inactivity or misconduct.

Players who are inactive, disrespectful towards others, or demonstrative of poor and/or unlawful roleplay will be appointed a yellow * , which shall serve as a serious warning to said player. These stars will be added as players continue to handle themselves poorly. Three stars will result in a demotion and/or severe reprimand by the faction's leaders.

Members undergoing a period of extreme and unannounced inactivity, demonstrating a very poor attitude towards roleplay, continually disrespecting others with no regard for warnings or administrative reprimands, or breaking server rules will be appointed a red *, which shall serve as a severe warning to said player. These stars will be added as a faction member demonstrates severely reprehensible behavior. Two stars will result in a permanent removal from the faction.

-----

All credits for the rank list go to the one and only; Clutch!

Last edited by Jiggy on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:36 pm

+1Already told I saw your RP and activity.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Gave my vote to OGM already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm

#Norbit wrote:

possible to vote to both ? :S
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:41 pm

You are the biggest noob ever to live on this planet.

+1.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Much love to all the lovers that voted +1 :3.

#Norbit wrote:

I know you'll change your mind soon. trolling
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Are you in it to make the faction great, or just for the power and the sake of leading a faction?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Slick, I'll try everything I got to make this faction active. And why should I do it for the power and the sake? That's just nonsense, have you even read my apply? Especially at the question 'Why do you want to lead this faction?'
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Jiggy wrote:
Slick, I'll try everything I got to make this faction active. And why should I do it for the power and the sake? That's just nonsense, have you even read my apply? Especially at the question 'Why do you want to lead this faction?'

Well maybe he thinks like that because you decided to leave GSF since you didn't become leader.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 pm

10-9+0=1

0+1

+1
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 pm

#Norbit wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

Well maybe he thinks like that because you decided to leave GSF since you didn't become leader.

That's a reason I didn't wanted him as GSF leader. His role is to get power.

-1 from me. And I already gave my vote to OGM.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah, right I want the 'power', I guess you didn't even read my app. I'd bet you just posted -1 cause I applied for GSF and almost got the lead. And Goldie_Loc you didn't even saw my RP before you posted -1.

The Rollin' Code

1. You live by the Rollin' Code, you die by the Rollin' Code. Blood in, blood out.
2. Be proud of where you come from; represent yourself and yo' set by proudly displaying your RHB colors.
3. Respect the OG's of Rollin' Heights, as well as those of the other Balla sets. Their respect been earned through years of representin' the Balla Nation.
4. Always be willin' to do whatever it takes to stick by ya' homies. If we ain't stand together, we nothin'.
6. End of the day, all the hell that matters is the hood. Respect da' Heights and stand up for da' community.
7. Perpetrators might come and go, but one fight stays da' same; The Families are our sworn enemies. Hate them 'an all they stand for.
8. Set trippin's what held the old Balla Nation back; don't let it take hold 'a you. Never start beef with another Balla.
9. Snitches represent everything a Balla hates and wants to destroy. Don't ever give the police or another gang / organization information about the homeboys.
10. Any dirt you plannin' on doin' (...boostin' somethin', layin' down a 187...) you gon' do it on the down-low. Always keep ya' face covered 'an your heater tucked. After you done capped somebody, either toss da' gat or hide it somewhere nobody gonna find it. Ain't no use linkin' yo'self to a murder when da' police roll through.
11. Ballas stay on they grind, but not if it means puttin' the rest of da' set in danger. Whether you be slangin' dope, pushin' chrome, or stealin' cars, head up; don't bring heat on the set for the sake of your own cash flow.
12. Never put cho' gun on anybody who ain't in the game; neutrals, innocent people. We soldiers, not murderers.

OOC Rules

1. Follow the server rules at all times. In order for this to occur, you must throughly review the Server Rules Topic and remain up to date on any new additions to the thread.
2. Follow the WCLRP forum rules at all times. This means no flaming, spamming, trolling, etc.
3. Always listen to administrators and follow their instructions.
4. Car-surfing, sprint abuse, chicken running, air tagging, weapon and anim-related glitch exploitation, and all other offenses not expressly listed in the Server Rules topic are off limits. Faction members caught taking part in these activities will be severely reprimanded.
5. Please refrain from asking for acceptance into the faction and/or a specific position within the rank list. If your activity and roleplay are up to par, you will be ragged and promoted in due time.
6. Respect any and all players on-server; this includes members of other factions, new players, etc.
7. [RHB]'s policy for accepting players into the faction is as follows; outsiders shall roleplay with the faction for a minimum of one week before being ragged. Please note that the time it takes for you to be accepted into the faction may vary based on several different factors; activity, skill in roleplaying, punishment history, attitude, etc.
8. Always remember; hood roleplay should be the most common type of roleplay you take part in. Brawls and shootouts are permissable, but should be kept to a minimum.
9. As a member of [RHB], you must maintain high quality roleplay at all times. If presented with the opportunity, share you knowledge with newer players so that they might also improve.
10. Only the Leader and the Co-Leader can rag people and can break or make alliance. (This rule can be ignored if the Leader AND Co-Leader (Both) are in-active)

All credits go to Clutch
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Dude? WTF I already made an apply.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Dude, you can make a apply doesn't matter if someone else already made a apply, so I am allowed to make a apply.

+1 - Rocce
+1 - Bull
+1 - GundusPRO
+1 - Slick
+1 - Lil_Familie
+1 - Alcatrazz
-1 - Goldie_Loc

Diplomacy:

Allies:

-

Neutral:

Motorcycle club - [MC]
Varrios Los Aztecas - [VLA]
Los Santos Vagos - [V]
Dope Peddlers - [DP]
Temple Drive Ballas - [TDB]
Kilo Tray Ballas - [KTB]
Front Yard Ballas - [FYB]

Enemies:

Temple Drive Families - [TDF]
Los Santos Police Department - [PD]
Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums/C.R.A.S.H. - [C]
Seville Boulevard Families - [SBF]
Grove Street Families - [GSF]

Last edited by Jiggy on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Jiggy wrote:
Dude, you can make a apply doesn't matter if someone else already made a apply, so I am allowed to make a apply.

+1 - Rocce
+1 - Bull
+1 - GundusPRO
-1 - Goldie_Loc

Well don't make WTF, I already made my Apply for the leader, and I got +3 and -0
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm

He can maky an apply too.
You can both merge together and one will be Co' if you 2 get leadership, or have an IC war.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm

You can add my +1, I never doubted your roleplaying or leading skills, but just as Compton mentioned, my idea of you changed a bit because you applied for GSF and you weren't in the gang, and you didn't get it, which made you leave before even roleplaying there at the current time.
I wish Clutch would be back aswell, I know him since god knows how and he is the realest rollin' balla ever.
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:17 pm

I don't know how people can vote with +1 when he see's that he couldn't be a leader, so he decided to take another, why can't he make VLA? Cause I already made apply for [RHB]
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Are you blind or just to lazy to read? I can make an apply too if I want, doesn't matter if someone already else also made a apply, I didn't made a app for VLA since I don't like that gang so much. And could you stop posting on my application, your not allowed to do so, I think. Slick thanks for the vote, appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 pm

OMG, I'm asking why can't you make VLA leader apply, when you see that I've already taken RHB.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:22 pm

BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO!!
For fuck sakes...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm

*OGM*_2pac, STOP with the spamming on my goddamn application, FIRST READ BETTER THEN POST, I already said why I didn't made a App for VLA, didn't you learn to read at school? now please leave this topic. Sorry for my attidute, he just got me pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm

BUT JIGGY WHY DIDN'T YOU APPLY FOR VLA?

xDD
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm

#Norbit wrote:
BUT JIGGY WHY DIDN'T YOU APPLY FOR VLA?

xDD

Damn, you massive troll, you be lucky you be Server owner. Just vote for me, and were finished here. trolling
Thanks for the vote Pancho. Much love to all my lovers out there! fuck that/dumb bitch
And much hate to all my haters out there (Norbit) trolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy   Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rollin' Height Ballas - Jiggy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next