West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

[Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger. Empty
PostSubject: [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.   [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

IC Questions

Character name: Roger 'R' Watson.
Character age: 29.
How does your character look: Roger, is an muscly man, athletic, He has an Cornrow haircut, he wears an purple sweater, with grey pants, an black hat, Silver watch on his left arm.
Tell something you know about this Gang: Rolling height ballas is located in Jefferson area, mostly known of their place called ''Jefferson Motel'', they're colour they mostly wear is purple, They where once united with the other ballas sets, but they split up of the main drug dealing and the beef between each other, They 'trade' also in drugs, they're sworn enemy = [GSF] - Grove Street Families.

OOC Questions

What is your In-Game name: Roger.
What is your real life age: 12.
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, etc..): i dont know which Time zone but i live in Netherland.
List the previous factions you been in on this server: [PD] ( Official ) - [TB] ( Unofficial ) - [TRJ] ( Unofficial ).
What faction do you want to lead: [RHB] - Rolling Height Ballas.
Why do you want to lead this faction: I really like this Ballas set, i never been in this set before on this server, i wanna try my luck and make it active.
List the members you have so far: Mr.Kane.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, i can.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG = Forcing someone to RP, or doing something unrealistic you cant do in real life, Example: /me lifts up the car, as he throws it in the air.
Explain the term MG: MG = PMing someone and asking his Place, Name, Or saying someone by his name because you see it above his head.
Give an example of an good /me command: /me Lifts up his T-Shirt as he withdraws his Glock-17, from his waistline, aiming towards the individual afterwards.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 example's) /do Notice the Shotgun strapped on my back?
Or reacting on a /me command, Example: /me Attempts to knock the person out with his deagle, /do S/F?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8,2.

Last edited by Joe12 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.   [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Rank Structure:

Kingpin:
Roger 'R' Watson. - Roger.( In-Game.)

Right Hand:
Kane 'K' Watson - Mr.Kane(In-Game.)

Triple O.G.
-

Double O.G.
-

Original Gangster:
-

Original Baby Gangster:
-

Gangster:
-

Baby Gangster:
-

Homie's:
-

Outsider's:
-

Legends:
-

* - 3 Of These = Promotion.
* - 2 Of These = Demotion - *- 3 Of These = Kick from Gang.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.   [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Why is this Archived?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.   [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 pm

(( I saw all the other Leader posts there, so i thought i had to post there too... ))
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.   [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Stop posting here, if it's archived it means it has a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.   [Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rolling Height Ballas-Leader App] Roger.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Gangs & Factions :: Archive-
Jump to: