West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray

Go down 
+3
Loc
Tuck
Smokey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Empty
PostSubject: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 am

Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  B6jrkszieech2x084n7x
Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  94226838

Full name:
Christopher Ray
Nickname:
Crazy
Relatives:
Father - Joseph Ray

Mother - Erica James
 Brother - Eric James
 Brother - Daniel Ray
Affiliations:
Temple Drive Ballas  

Purple Side Records

The Story

Chris, grew up in the projects of Temple, he was surrounded by gang violence.
He had two bothers, Eric James and Daniel Ray, Eric was raised in Idlewood, and was from Front Yard Ballas.
Daniel was raised with Chris in Temple, they both grow up hanging around Temple Ballas gang members.
by the age of 14, Chris joined the Temple Drive Ballas, and was putting in hard work for the gang to gain his respect. They had a strong beef with Front Yard Ballas, his step brother was from the gang.
This made a terrible beef with his own brother. But Chris didn't hesitate to rank it, he wanted to prove to his homies that he's down for the hood. Chris was known as Crazy Smokey in the hood, while his brother nickname was Smokey, Crazy Smokey proved to his hood that he was a crazier Smokey, then the Smokey from Idlewood, and that's how he gained his name. After some time the beef kind of went down, Temple Ballas had to foucs on Temple Families, they lived a block from them. The war went on for a while to see who would win more turf. Chris, was around 16 when he got shot by a Temple Fam.
This made the Rivalee more furious, when Chris got out of the hospital he was shocked on how he almost died, this made Chris's head full of hate and anger, he rolled down the TDF hood and took out as many gang members as he can, this made Chris have more respect on the street for doing such a crazy mission alone.
He gained a higher rank, and was more respected and feared on the streets.
By the age of 17, he was hustling and making money for the gang, he was doing good for a young member. He never got caught slipping and was never alone when banging.

Time and time went by, Chris was 31, he was now a Shotcaller for the gang
he was telling shots and orders. He heard news that his step brother, Eric was killed by some Varrio Los Aztecas, Chris was angry and happy at the same time because it was his brother but then again he hated him. Chris thought to himself, why didn't he ever try to make friends with his brother, this changed Chris alot and made him think more about life instead of banging.

Christopher Ray, very known as OG Cray or Crazy, was released from the San Andreas Department of Correction February 2nd 2013, the original gangster came home to a hood that was empty and full of crack heads. OG Cray was very angry and mad at former gang leader "Dope Loc" and "T.C". OG Crazy was recruited into a very power prison gang while he was doing time in the state penitentiary, he had many tattoos when he was released on parole.
OG CRAZY then came in contact with one of his homies from his childhood his name was "Dee Jay". Dee Jay was a former gang leader of the Temple Drive Ballas back in 93, he made the gang on the map along with other well known ballas. It then came to pass, Dee Jay was a straight busta to OG CRAZY, here is some of the words OG Crazy said about Dee Jay, "That nigga is a busta ass foo, he done pick a bitch ova the hood. Who the fuck does that shit." OG CRAZY was angry he then did some crazy shit got himself locked up in LA county. Lil Freezy was then in charge while Crazy was locked up, OG CRAZY then comes back, fresh outta jail once again meeting new homeboys in the hood hoping stuff goes right this time.

Last edited by 909 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:43 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 pm

I like a story,very nice.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:13 pm

(( This is very nice,nice story ))
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Very nice, bro.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:43 am

Smokey very nice story like it!
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 am

((Nice story Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 am

niicee))
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 am

Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 am

fixed my character due to new year))
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:30 am

UPDATED !!!!))
Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:21 am

Very nice one Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray    Christopher  "OG Crazy" Ray  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher "OG Crazy" Ray
Page 1 of 1