West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal

Go down 
+9
jayke
Wh1t3
Dice.
Tuck
Billionaire
U.N. Owen
Smokey
LBee
Saucedo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Гость

Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Dude, for real use the fucking 'EDIT' button, everytime you double post or triple post I get a fucking mail. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 pm

►Randy◄ wrote:
No. I saw you from 7 PM to about 9 PM with the [VLA] tag (kept refreshing it a few times), idk what you were doing, but like everyone I assume cash farming, since you had 500$ more (usual payday) when I checked again later. I intended to take a Print Screen, but I ain't gonna stay looking at the damn server for 2 hours. fuck that/dumb bitch

Guys no need to even tell me that he money farmed, he did it 100 % and he admited it to me once, when he got his money removed by me some time ago for /q abusing, he told me: "WTF Man, you kno how much time I had to stay /afk to get this money?"

I actually lol'd he admited it himself, I told him that it's rule breaking and he shouldent do it again, but seems he didnt stop

another rule breaking that you did and why you should stay banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2