West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal

Go down 
+9
jayke
Wh1t3
Dice.
Tuck
Billionaire
U.N. Owen
Smokey
LBee
Saucedo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 am

Your Name: Saucedo_45
Name of Admin that banned you: Compton
Date and Time of Ban: Today August 22 2012
Reason:Putting [VLA] tag On.
More Informations:Well Randy told Compton i put the VLA tag which is not true cause why would i want put the tag while in the other account i had my money and my car.WTf????????

Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:09 am

Why would i want to change my account Randy invented all that bullshit cause hes jelaous i have money and a brand new car that i bought and tuned.
Back to top Go down
LBee
WCL Player
WCL Player
LBee

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:39 am

LMFAO! U Just Got That Car Too!
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 am

Yea man remember the car you where gonna get we were rping.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 am

Message deleted reason:spamming
Back to top Go down
LBee
WCL Player
WCL Player
LBee

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 am

Lol That Snoop_13 Got Banned Today Too!
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 am

His my bro man.
Back to top Go down
LBee
WCL Player
WCL Player
LBee

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:50 am

Wait For Administrators And See What They Have To Say About You.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 am

This isn't a chat and why the heck are you spamming for?
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 am

Sorry man just stay in topic and i dont know wats spam
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 am

Like double postin' please read the forum and server rules https://west-life.forummo.com/t249-west-coast-life-roleplay-rules
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 am

Aren't you that one guy that's been on the server late at night in european time the last month or so? All by your lonesome? What are you doing on an empty server at around 2.00am anyway? Smells like money farming to me... Personally, I think you've been banned for other reasons. I'll wait for the administration to tell me why before anything gets decided. By the way, After the "Anti-Death Match" update, We'll be working on a way to prevent money farming. You'll have to earn your in-game money the legitimate way.

On another note, Randy's been with this community for more or less three year's, Has his own spawn vehicle, And is a respected member. So why would he be jealous? He's just being honest, Which is more than i can say for some folk here.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 am

He hacks guns too, and he teleported my car away from me while i was GSF
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 am

Do you guys know why Petar accepted Saucedo_45 as official ?

Becouse Saucedo hacks gun so he sometimes pass hacked gun to petar
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 am

Huh? Look Sacedo_45 signature and look his bullets 191-17 duh?!
Hacked guns.How much u need money to buy it?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 am

in my opinion, stays banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 am

Let's give him an chance.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 am

Nope same here ban this guy, we don't need non-rpers plus hackers
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 am

Massive Non RP, He doesnt even know the rules as you can see...

"I dont kno whats spam"

Basic rules he doest not know, He been a part of thiws community for months now, I do belive he could of learned the basics atleast if he wanted, he didnt want too so why the heck we need him here, had enough of him and the reports on him.

Also suspected for multiaccounting.

stay banned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:32 pm

No. I saw you from 7 PM to about 9 PM with the [VLA] tag (kept refreshing it a few times), idk what you were doing, but like everyone I assume cash farming, since you had 500$ more (usual payday) when I checked again later. I intended to take a Print Screen, but I ain't gonna stay looking at the damn server for 2 hours. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Even that, we told him to read the server rules but he didnt.
If he reads the server rules and stop acting like a dickhead then he can get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Jamison/LastPac
Jamison/LastPac

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Lets add some more. This guy said in /b that he had to change his cleo stuff. I was like CLEO? WTF? Then Petar said yeah he uses cleo for animations he doesn't know the commands for anitmations. I think that's just a lie. To me, using cleo scripts is just hacking, no matter what cleo script your using. I can't prove any of this but some ballas members saw this too.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 pm

look i swear i dont hack And look Owen I live In Usa And it wasnt 2:00 Am and the Guns we had Petar bought them cause he had a lot of money and in the OG mission u can see that.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Oh and when im afk i sometimes am testing some enb series or im trying out some anims or looking for some hideouts.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:34 pm

No petar was wrong i use cleo for Mem fix Or for fps.Why would i need cleo for animation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal   Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saucedo_45 Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next