West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Rampage's Ban Appeal

Go down 
+3
#wclmarcus
Lil_Jam
Sucking My Own Dick, Yum!
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Rampage's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Your Name (IG): Rampage
Internet Protocol[IP]: 89.212.71.77
Name of Admin that banned you: Compton
Date and Time of Ban: for about 2 months ago maybe longer
Reason: I still think it was kinda' miss understanding but they said I was kinda' trolling
More Informations: Admin was talking with Brazy it was about 3 people on server.I came and saw em talking when admin said "Brazy stop crying"
I know Brazy personaly wery good we are friends so I said "Yeah Brazy stop crying" and drove away next thing you know I'm banned....

Screenshots: N/A

Well I realy want to get unbaned you know...I'm banned for abour 2 months maybe more and I'm realy bored you know...I leanred RP good I can say that I can RP wery good if I want
I would be glad if you give me one more chance couse realy man...I think I deserver one more chance and I'm realy EATING MYSELF! with begin ya'll here but fuck it....
I hope that admin team can trust me that time and unbane me....

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Rampage,
it's nice to see you making a ban appeal again. Me, personally didn't forget about you. HOWEVER, I still remember how you broke a few rules, like PG, /q abuse, et cetera...

Well, to my own opinion you deserve a second chance. Less' wait for an admin to reply.

See you maybe in game!

-Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jam

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:21 pm

OMG Jefferson look your fucking bussinesss lets him make a fucking ban appeal FFS -.-
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Jam stop being mad because you didnt get unbanned lol,and also i think i can say GL to Rampage.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm

He deserves a chance... although this is what? His 3rd ban appeal? fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 am

your other ban appeal was approximately one month ago, i doubt you've learned your lesson. Staying banned could be up to two months or so it's actually up to the lead administrators to decide. I warned you in game about your DeathMatching in game. THIS IS A ROLEPLAYING SERVER! not who's a better shooter server, eventually you'll will learn this hopefully but not now.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:10 am

Your reason shows that you still didnt learn nothing:

"Reason: I still think it was kinda' miss understanding but they said I was kinda' trolling"

You still think that you were right and we are wrong and you still think that you roleplayed everything properly. This incident wasent the only reason that you got banned for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:16 am

Compton wrote:
Your reason shows that you still didnt learn nothing:

"Reason: I still think it was kinda' miss understanding but they said I was kinda' trolling"

You still think that you were right and we are wrong and you still think that you roleplayed everything properly. This incident wasent the only reason that you got banned for.

Look all i'm asking is another chance that i been asking u in all my three ban appeals i'm eating my pride for begging u like that but i just said fuck it and i tried one more time. And this is my last unban appeal tho so it is up to you if u want to give me another chance or no.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:45 am

He doesn't deserve the unban, enough said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage's Ban Appeal   Rampage's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1