West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Rampages ban appeal

Go down 
+3
D-Bo
Compton/Kollay
Sucking My Own Dick, Yum!
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Rampages ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Your Name (IG):Rampage
Internet Protocol[IP]: 89.212.71.77
Name of Admin that banned you: Compton
Date and Time of Ban: 1 weeks ago
Reason: I dont know
More Informations: no need
Screenshots: no need

Well it was like that...I was driving around in my car and saw Brazy talking with some admin I dont know who...anyway I saw them talking in OOC chat and someone said (Brazy stop whinning) And I just said (ye Brazy stop crying) and drove away.A few seccond later I got ban....Now I dont know since I came back on the server I changed my RP and started playing like I said and like I suposse to.I know Brazy personaly and I was just kidding him I think Compton took that like I-m trooling...I think thats not good reason to keep me banned

If there is a chance for me to get unbaned tell me.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 pm

You got unbanned once, telling us that you can RP, but all you do is riding around, trolling into enemies hood 24/7 and flaiming people through /pm, I been speccing you for a while so I saw what you are doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:28 pm

yes but i did RP man....and i was just kidding man i dont think thats reason to ban me...u could just warn me or something.....
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm

people dont understand warns, im tired of warning, this is a RP server, either u RP or go away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:03 pm

so i wont get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Dammn you got ban??...Well that's fucked couse I was watching him since he came back and saw some big changes...this man deserves 1 more chance man...
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 pm

He deserve nothing, he once was mad when I did something wrong to him ICly while I was GSF Co Leader and he was Outsider so he flamed me OOCly and was DMing me around, and relloging few times when he was /cracked to get on his feets and DM me more, no chances to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:17 pm

look dude u dmed me and i insulted u but that happened before i was first banned so......and i wanted to rob u and i put gun on ur head and u started running so u dont know to RP well so stfu!
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 am

Rampage pls, we all know that most of the time you're online you fuck around, I mean you RP a little bit. that's cool but then you wanna drive-by, attack the enemies and shit right when you get online. That's an IC excuse to just DM. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:09 am

It's ain't all about Deathmatch or somethings like that. Two days before he got ban i received a lot of report by players about Non-RP from Rampage, Not just forum reports, Players were sent me pictures about his Non-RPing. Since you banned one time before and this is your second ban appeal, Really i don't think you deserves to get unban. I'm sure if you get unban you'll continue your old mistakes as once you did before.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 am

Also I remember when I was [VLA] I drive byed Rampage and he quit to avoid gun loss, whilst saying in his first ban appeal that he had read the rules.I wonder how could he read the rules and not know them?And, Ryder, he already got his first chance and he should of thought about what he did and should change, and as we've already seen he got himself banned after a lot of punishments.Also, with that attitude of yours towards other players you don't deserve to be unbanned.I mean, you, who is not in a position to act offensive towards other players tell them to "stfu" kind of shows immaturity and the reason why you got banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:12 am

Stay banned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampages ban appeal   Rampages ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampages ban appeal
Page 1 of 1