West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?

Go down 
+3
Dice.
Beast
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 am

I've experienced this a lot and I guess some of you did aswell.
People don't give a shit about driving, they just drive around non rply, on the other side of the road etc...
Do you see stuff like this in real life?
No, everyone drives properly, even on other roleplay servers people drive properly.
I saw some admins warning people In game for driving non rply. (Mainly White.)
That's why mainly Police chases occur because some of you don't know how to show fear.

About the accidents...
I saw this a lot when I was in PD.
I just saw someone crashing into the wall with a car but instead of roleplaying the accident, they drove off like nothing happened.
Same with the bikes.
People accidentally drive into the wall, they fall off.
Either they get on the bike or run away with powergaming. (Because not roleplaying the injures or anything.) Seriously, this doesn't happen In real life.
Do you see people driving off after they crash into another car?
No, almost all of their bones would be broken and they would be bleeding to death.
Same with the bikes.

And what about the deadly shoot-outs?
I saw people who had low health just walking or running while they're seriously injured, acting like Rambo.
Seriously what the hell?
Stop acting rambo, this is a roleplay server for God's sake.

So, I was thinking.
Should this be made a rule or something that you can recieve a punishment for?
Discuss about it here.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 am

Roleplay standards on this server aren't as high as on other servers meaning that if someone doesn't roleplay properly they get a warn, give bigger punsishments, longer admin jails. Someone non rp's here they get 5 minutes, get real.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 am

Beast wrote:
Roleplay standards on this server aren't as high as on other servers meaning that if someone doesn't roleplay properly they get a warn, give bigger punsishments, longer admin jails. Someone non rp's here they get 5 minutes, get real.
Beast has a very big point there.
We only jail people for like five minutes and that doesn't do shit they will keep going on.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 am

I agree with both.
But we've to admit we all did it before once or twice (I mean PG'ing)

I mean, IF we crash.. With who do we have to RP it? Most of the time we are riding alone, IF we RP a crash who will help us? The Police? Some homies?
All we do is: picking him up, riding to the hospital.. Doing '/do Paramedics helps .. Inside blablabla'.

I, personally think we need EMS (another Law-State faction) We have quite a lot of gangs. But we only have 1 Law-State faction, which is the PD.
So we can improve the RP when we crash.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 am

Jefferson wrote:
I agree with both.
But we've to admit we all did it before once or twice (I mean PG'ing)

I mean, IF we crash.. With who do we have to RP it? Most of the time we are riding alone, IF we RP a crash who will help us? The Police? Some homies?
All we do is: picking him up, riding to the hospital.. Doing '/do Paramedics helps .. Inside blablabla'.

I, personally think we need EMS (another Law-State faction) We have quite a lot of gangs. But we only have 1 Law-State faction, which is the PD.
So we can improve the RP when we crash.
We had Medics but they got removed because people didn't want to roleplay medics or anything.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 am

I think that instead of just having medics, they should be medics and firemen. So perhaps a gang sets a building on fire and they can be firemen. On another server there's administrators who can set a fire at different spots and when you're close to the fire for a long time you have troubles breathing etc.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 am

Beast wrote:
I think that instead of just having medics, they should be medics and firemen. So perhaps a gang sets a building on fire and they can be firemen. On another server there's administrators who can set a fire at different spots and when you're close to the fire for a long time you have troubles breathing etc.

I agree on Beast 100%!
That's the easiest way to solve the problem without much work. (I think)

Like Beast said:
Suggestion for the coders/admins: It would be nice to add Firemen skins or Paramedic skins to the PD so we can roleplay as Fireman / PD.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 am

Support for this.We really need it.As Beast said to put it in PD.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:56 am

Right, inside of the department there should be another two divisions that include firemen and medics.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 pm

[PD] have a /cure command if you didnt know, it wasent made for nothing aswel, go help injured people if you see some.

Medics were removed because noone joins them
Firemen is useless stuff since fire isnt synced in samp

our community aint that big, so noone will goto Medics, talking is easy, doing isnt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Compton wrote:
[PD] have a /cure command if you didnt know, it wasent made for nothing aswel, go help injured people if you see some.

Medics were removed because noone joins them
Firemen is useless stuff since fire isnt synced in samp

our community aint that big, so noone will goto Medics, talking is easy, doing isnt.

Thank you for replying compton, and indeed our community is not big enough to add 2 more divisions or Factions.
And I think PD knows about the /cure command. However the RP will improve if PD has 1 or 2 medic skins.
Firemen is like you said, useless indeed since it asks A LOT of coding to code random fires.

And also agree on 'easy talking, hard doing'. Thank you again for replying.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:40 am

Anyway, now the topic is turning into faction-spam.
So, about roleplaying accidents, I CAN consider this an accident. People while doing drive by shootings don't do them right. Earlier today I was attacked by GSF, so I was in a car and tried to escape of course. I noticed they were following me, lol, YOU DON'T follow people in drive by shootings. They were driving on the pavement, could be mowing down civilians, etc. Driving like maniacs to get me. I escaped, luckily, and then I see Flash got shot down. I mean wow, you don't look for more meat AFTER you've shot at a car, what, do you want to get police problems? Also, another drive by issue, I notice people just exiting the car to get someone, wtf? Also, driving in grass, in houses? Wow, seriously, some big ass bullshit. How a real drive by is done is cool and simple, YOU CAN drive a slow pace through an enemy hood, NEVER exit the car, what if the cops come and the fucking guy you are chasing has a gun? After you have done a drive by, YOU CAN back up a few times, A FEW times, don't have too much fun.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 am

ṘḦῨṂḜ wrote:
Anyway, now the topic is turning into faction-spam.
So, about roleplaying accidents, I CAN consider this an accident. People while doing drive by shootings don't do them right. Earlier today I was attacked by GSF, so I was in a car and tried to escape of course. I noticed they were following me, lol, YOU DON'T follow people in drive by shootings. They were driving on the pavement, could be mowing down civilians, etc. Driving like maniacs to get me. I escaped, luckily, and then I see Flash got shot down. I mean wow, you don't look for more meat AFTER you've shot at a car, what, do you want to get police problems? Also, another drive by issue, I notice people just exiting the car to get someone, wtf? Also, driving in grass, in houses? Wow, seriously, some big ass bullshit. How a real drive by is done is cool and simple, YOU CAN drive a slow pace through an enemy hood, NEVER exit the car, what if the cops come and the fucking guy you are chasing has a gun? After you have done a drive by, YOU CAN back up a few times, A FEW times, don't have too much fun.
Yes, that happened to me a lot when I was in a gang.
I mean drive-bies are quick, it's all about leaning out and shooting, not staying in the area the whole fucking time.
So if you gonna do a drive-by, just drive in the enemy's hood find your victim and shoot then drive off!
Don't fucking stay in the enemy's hood all day!
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am

I agree with you on that one,unless Drive by could get into shootout
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:06 am

Should this topic be locked or something?
No one is posting on it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:05 am

guess so locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?   Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Accidents and Driving Properly?
Page 1 of 1