West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
DeathOnaStick
stalkur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stalkur
stalkur

C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:08 pm

C.R.A.S.H Application

Many people want to join C.R.A.S.H to get a locked skin.
If you're here because of this reason then you shouldn't apply for this faction.
It's a long and hard way to the locked skins and it's not the main thing of this faction.
It's about awesome RP's and a cool and interesting atmosphere.
But it's only possible with very skilled role players.
I expect good RP skills and real interest in this faction.
Apply for [PD] first and learn the basics of the police work.
Learn the Information topic before you apply.
Don't apply with a name of one of the locked skins.
You'll be tested IG after you post your apply.
If you pass the tests you'll get the "Rookie" rank.
And if you proof yourself and stay loyal you'll become official.

Code:
[font=courier new][font=georgia][size=18][color=blue]In Character:[/color][/font][/size]

[color=darkred]Firstname:[/color] [Text]

[color=darkred]Lastname:[/color] [Text]

[color=darkred]Age:[/color] [Text] [/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=18][color=blue]Out Of Character:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=courier new][size=15][color=orange]How much time did you spend in the PD? :[/color] [Text]

[color=orange]Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? :[/color] [Text]

[color=orange]Did you read the Information topic? :[/color]

[color=orange]Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? :[/color] [Text]

[/size][/font]

Last edited by Meebo on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
DeathOnaStick
DeathOnaStick

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:08 pm

[font=courier new]In Character:

Firstname: James

Lastname: Harris

Out Of Character:

How much time did you spend in the PD? : Much. Since the day I registered here.

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Yes.

Did you read the Information topic? : Yes.

Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? : Because I want to be part of very good roleplay with the other members.

Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 am

DeathOnaStick wrote:
[font=courier new]In Character:

Firstname: James

Lastname: Harris

Out Of Character:

How much time did you spend in the PD? : Much. Since the day I registered here.

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Yes.

Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? : Because I want to be part of very good roleplay with the other members.

Dear James Harris your application result is PENDING.You will recieve finally results from Frank Tenpenny.Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Dear Mr.Harris, I have reviewed your application and decided to accept it.You can proceed to the locker room and get your CRASH gear and uniform.
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:25 pm

In Character:

Firstname: John[Text]

Lastname: Carlson[Text]

Out Of Character:

[font=courier new][size=15]How much time did you spend in the PD? : I think around 4/5 days as official [Text]

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Yes, but I have to learn more codes.[Text]

Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? : Dice introduced me to C.R.A.S.H IC'ly and he told me if I would snitch I would be dead and he also told me IC'ly that I should join so I decided to apply for crash also for some great roleplay and stuff.

Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Dear Mr.Carlson, I've reviewed your applications and decided that you do not meet the following requirements, therefore your application has been denied.

*You must be at least Police Officer II to be able to join the Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums division.You can apply again when you meet the requirements.

Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 am

In Character:

Firstname:Marcus

Lastname:Marcus

Out Of Character:

How much time did you spend in the PD? :Few weeks.

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Yes i do.

Did you read the Information topic? :Yes.

Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? :I love their awesome RP,and i got past expirence.

Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:09 am

Blade wrote:
In Character:

Firstname: John[Text]

Lastname: Carlson[Text]

Out Of Character:

[font=courier new][size=15]How much time did you spend in the PD? : I think around 4/5 days as official [Text]

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Yes, but I have to learn more codes.[Text]

Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? : Dice introduced me to C.R.A.S.H IC'ly and he told me if I would snitch I would be dead and he also told me IC'ly that I should join so I decided to apply for crash also for some great roleplay and stuff.

Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:11 pm

WCL-Williams wrote:
In Character:

Firstname:Marcus

Lastname:Williams

Out Of Character:

How much time did you spend in the PD? :Few weeks.

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Yes i do.

Did you read the Information topic? :Yes.

Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? :I love their awesome RP,and i got past expirence.

Dear Mr.Williams I have reviewed your application and have decided to ACCEPT it.An interview will take place and if you pass the tests you'll be named a Rookie of the CRASH division and will be able to begin your 5 day trial which will determine if you're ready to be a full CRASH Officer.

Blade wrote:
In Character:

Firstname: John

Lastname: Carlson

Out Of Character:

[font=courier new][size=15]How much time did you spend in the PD? : I think around 4/5 days as official

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Yes, but I have to learn more codes.

Dear Mr.Carlson I have reviewed your application and have decided to ACCEPT it.An interview will take place and if you pass the tests you'll be named a Rookie of the CRASH Division and will be able to begin your 5 day trial which will determine if you're ready to become a full CRASH Officer.

Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:11 pm

In Character:

Firstname: Jason [Text]

Lastname: Brown [Text]

Out Of Character:

How much time did you spend in the PD? : Around 5-6 months [Text]

Do you know the basics of the police work perfectly? : Ofcourse. [Text]

Did you read the Information topic? : All of it.

Why do you want to join C.R.A.S.H ? : Pretty cool unit, Always love to be abit on the criminal side but still a cop, Not being polite then others actually, An very active unit to, Cool people in it Smile [Text]

Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Dear Mr.Brown I have reviewed your application and have decided to ACCEPT it.An interview will take place and if you pass the tests you'll be named a Rookie of the CRASH Division and will be able to begin your 5 day trial which will determine if you're ready to become a full CRASH Officer.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Welcome guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]   C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.R.A.S.H. Applications [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1