West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas
Silas

Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED]   Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:56 pm

In-Game name: Silas_McCarthy aka; Freeze.

What You Lost?: Money, about 15k

When did this happen?: When Host Changed

Proof/evidence: Owen been giving out money when server come out, he was giving out to the players about 20k I've spend some of it, about 5k and still had some of it, now that the host changed and new accounts had to be made I wanted to ask if I could get the refund. I think Owen can confirm that he gave me 20k when WCL came to life, others been given money too so they can say the same.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED]   Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm

What was your account username on the previous host, was it something other than the username you posted above? Because i've searched in in the account logs, and there isn't any account there under the name "Silas_McCarthy"
Back to top Go down
Silas
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED]   Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:21 pm

My previous account username before the host change was Freeze. Silas_McCarthy is my username that I'm using now, in the new host.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED]   Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:42 am

Still can't find your username, maybe the host deleted it before i was able to download it or somethin'. Ah well, it doesn't matter anyway. Since the server was offline for a week- give or take a bit earlier this month, and considering the fact that the latest updates rendered older usernames incompatible. Also taking into consideration how easy it is to get money in-game at the moment, I'll grant this request on this instance. You should get the funds sometime tomorrow once you login.

Request fulfilled and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED]   Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freeze's Refund Request [REFUNDED - CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1