West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

 

 Should this be added to the server?

Go down 
+16
Micklo
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rick
THC
Compton/Kollay
BoelieBeast
Weedie
Dopeman
Tuck
Smokey
Demarco$
peanutt
MarkNiko
[AFK]Lil Dan
►Randy◄
Guest
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should this laws be added to the server?
Yes.
Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 59% [ 16 ]
No.
Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Maybe.
Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I don't know.
Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27
 
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast


Posts : 129
Age : 42
Location : Netherlands

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:42 pm

I see every server putting players in jail in the same way. Maybe we can come up with a better alternative sollution to make people fear PD AND that suits our server.
obviously your weapons should be taken from you and
maybe a large ammount of money ?
Getting less respect or something...
IRL the police could even take your car..that would be a big punishment if the vehicle ownership is there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh


Posts : 1065
Age : 27

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm

BoelieBeast wrote:
I see every server putting players in jail in the same way. Maybe we can come up with a better alternative sollution to make people fear PD AND that suits our server.
obviously your weapons should be taken from you and
maybe a large ammount of money ?
Getting less respect or something...
IRL the police could even take your car..that would be a big punishment if the vehicle ownership is there.

True that's a creative option maybe cops can CK ppl?(With a reason ofc).
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC


Posts : 225

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm

[PD]Heinekn wrote:
BoelieBeast wrote:
I see every server putting players in jail in the same way. Maybe we can come up with a better alternative sollution to make people fear PD AND that suits our server.
obviously your weapons should be taken from you and
maybe a large ammount of money ?
Getting less respect or something...
IRL the police could even take your car..that would be a big punishment if the vehicle ownership is there.

True that's a creative option maybe cops can CK ppl?(With a reason ofc).
Then characters won't last a fucking day -.-
Back to top Go down
Thiaz.
Newbie
Newbie
Thiaz.


Posts : 6

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Yo nigg' please..fuck that/dumb bitch exit door homie.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.


Posts : 1109
Age : 25

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:17 pm

I dont know xD
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes


Posts : 230

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 am

Weezy wrote:
[PD]Heinekn wrote:
BoelieBeast wrote:
I see every server putting players in jail in the same way. Maybe we can come up with a better alternative sollution to make people fear PD AND that suits our server.
obviously your weapons should be taken from you and
maybe a large ammount of money ?
Getting less respect or something...
IRL the police could even take your car..that would be a big punishment if the vehicle ownership is there.

True that's a creative option maybe cops can CK ppl?(With a reason ofc).
Then characters won't last a fucking day -.-

Well if you dont provoke cops 24/7 and walk around with guns, then Im sure you wont get Ck'ed in a day
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄


Posts : 534
Age : 25
Location : Ganton, Los Santos

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am

They already have that alternative foo, IF you go 24/7 thinking you hard with AKs, punching cops, etc. they can CK you after a long while, and a trial (RP) will be scheduled to sent you to jail forever (CK) or a 1% chance you go free fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Guest
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar


Posts : 615

Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 am

Remove this, since a bastard took my lead just forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Should this be added to the server?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» NEW ADDED: Armsdealers in Los Santos
» What do you like about this server ?
» Server down??
» What will you do to help the server?
» New Server IP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: