West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus

Go down 
+9
Lil'Devil
Dawg
Compton/Kollay
Lil_Jamal
ThaBomb
VodaFool
Tuck
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Dice.
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Гость

Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Had pretty good rp with Lil Devil, see you tommorov.
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:28 pm

True, i was some problem irl but i got some exeperiance bcz i seen how leader and co leader looks, i start the RP like 2009 so' i think i'm good in that but i miss tdf with you meebo but now i'm in ktb's i like this gang, i want this gang are up, more active and memberw know the rp, bcz some members was here like Vodafool dont know what is MG and PG, too bad want it changed.

Edit: nice rp with you too Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Thnx For Kick From Kilos Keep [KTB]Leozer and [KTB]Kate..Congrats To [KTB]Denzel and [KTB]Lil_Devil They Real RPers...
Now Why You Kick Me I Dunno..Anyway LOL fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 pm

dawg, if i get the leadership, ima give you a second chance, but if i see one report or complain about you with proof, you kicked out g' but if you dont want the chance i understand it
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 am

I Dont Want Any Second Chance Just RP I Dont Care About Mad Boys That Make Reports On Me Becouse They Dunno To Shoot And I Kill Em'
And Congrats To Haters You Make Me Leave WCL-RP..The Server Is Great But The Players Who Dunno To RP and Just Buy A Gun And Run Around And Shoot Better Go To A Dm And Stunts Server..Maybe I Will Be Back In One Month I Dunno
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Lol, this faction is looking so bad from all the reply/comments, ya' guys should start posting some pictures of your RP or make an video if you want to look a little better people from discuss topic can see only how bad you are, so start taking some screenshot/videos.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Dawg wrote:
I Dont Want Any Second Chance Just RP I Dont Care About Mad Boys That Make Reports On Me Becouse They Dunno To Shoot And I Kill Em'
And Congrats To Haters You Make Me Leave WCL-RP..The Server Is Great But The Players Who Dunno To RP and Just Buy A Gun And Run Around And Shoot Better Go To A Dm And Stunts Server..Maybe I Will Be Back In One Month I Dunno

1.Your RP skill is only 5/10, lol, you did all the same things as you wrote about the other players.
2.Your English skills, uhm.. no comments..
3.Bye.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Devil,Maybe i will give u a leadership but i'm co leader
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Tehnique Nigga I Never RPed With You So Shut Up...And Ya Niggaz Think [KTB]Lil_T[B5R] is [KTB]Dawg? Right All People Know [KTB]Dawg Was [KTB]Eazy Lil_T Is 2 Months Inactive Becouse Of PC Problems..I Speak With Him At Facebook And He Said Me You Think He Is Me And He Will Get Banned For MA..And Tehnique Fat Nigga All People Say You A Noob That Dunno To RP So Shut Up...And Dont Start Crying Cuz I Called You Noob Cuz It's Not A Insult.
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 pm

flash g' accept me on skype ima talk with you, and thanks for give me it, ima get KTB's active up and good rper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2