West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus

Go down 
+9
Lil'Devil
Dawg
Compton/Kollay
Lil_Jamal
ThaBomb
VodaFool
Tuck
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Dice.
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Good Luck ,bro Wink
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Good luck, man.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
VodaFool
VodaFool

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Nice rp first Smile
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 am

Leaving, you guys hardly ever do hood rp, all you guys do is get in cars and drive off somewhere. Some of you even flame in /b and no offence but you accept people too quick, FlasH. So peace out and good luck with the gang. I thought this gang was a success, but looks like it's not. Well peace.
Back to top Go down
VodaFool
VodaFool

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

Denzel wrote:
Leaving, you guys hardly ever do hood rp, all you guys do is get in cars and drive off somewhere. Some of you even flame in /b and no offence but you accept people too quick, FlasH. So peace out and good luck with the gang. I thought this gang was a success, but looks like it's not. Well peace.

this morning we got a discussion with [KTB] Kane .. he (she in the game) Does not roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jamal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Please learn how to RP : Vodafool did big RK and DM,Leozer did big MG,and you FlasH : You robbin' cops I think it's not Rp-ly please learn how to RP ((Sorry for posting))
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Flash, Start Taking care of your gang and start kicking out non RP'ers like VodaFool and Kate, otherwise you will loose leadership.

And stop accepting every newbie that just joined the server

KTB cant RP for shit, all you guys do is bring IC into OOC, DM, fuck around and non RP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
VodaFool
VodaFool

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Compton wrote:
Flash, Start Taking care of your gang and start kicking out non RP'ers like VodaFool and Kate, otherwise you will loose leadership.

are you still talking about the "PG" of yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 pm

That's Really A Problem Sometimes Really Our RP is Shit...I Think I RP Good..Sometimes I MG and PG too But Always I Say Sorry And Re-RP That Scene...When Police Shoot Me I Use The /injured And In Two Minutes Some Players Of Kilos Come And Say: Get In Car Fast..I Think This Is Super PG... How To Get In Car When Im Injured And POlice Is Next To Me..I Think We All Must Show Fear To Police And Not Doing Shit Like When They Aiming We Start Runing And Bunnyhoppin To Escape..Always When Police Stop Me I RP With Them With Fear But Some Times Players Just When They See Cops They Starting Shooting In Them...Police Has SWAT Team FBI...IRL If You Kill An Officer Your Life Is Fucked Up..So Let's All Showing Fear The Police And When Sometimes I Say after a shootout or robing a store: ''Run Run POlice Will Come'',When Officers Are Not Online Some Of The Players Always Say: ''/b Why To Run No Police Online..'' IRL After You Killed One Person You Must Run A Hide..So Please Show Some RP And Fear The Dead..I Think Most Of People Think: ''What If I Die I Re-spawn''..RP as the game is IRL..Becouse When You See 4 Officers Around You With Shootgun IRL You Dont Start Running... fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jamal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

((sorry for posting)) how gangster can robbin' cops in RL I'm not so sure
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Compton wrote:

And stop accepting every newbie that just joined the server

KTB cant RP for shit, all you guys do is bring IC into OOC, DM, fuck around and non RP
Okay I will take care ,tommorow beacouse ,I'm now busy about school

Last edited by FlasH on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Okay I will take care ,tommorow beacouse ,I'm now busy abotu school[/quote]

Flash I RP With Em And I Tell You Who Need Kick
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jamal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm

FlasH you kicked Dawg ? I think you need to left this because Dawg was more active than you and look yourself : Yo robbin' cops (bullshit)

Last edited by Lil_Jamal on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 pm

I kicked him,and i'm busy now about school
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Sup is Lil Devil here, where me on the rank list? :p FlasH if ya need help i'm here i got some experiance for it
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:12 pm

LOL what the fuck Lil_Devil is co leader.YOU ARE ACCEPTING MEMBERS SO FAST AND AFTER 1 DAY YOU PROMOTED LIL_DEVIL TO CO LEADER RANK.
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Dice man, first of all, i got some experiance of coleader ship, i was co leader in tdf, so thats why i'm promotted to this rank, my rp is good and i can stay active so what is the problem ?
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 pm

You dind't Show loyalty to KTB you just get all things thrown at you.
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:27 pm

you see it with the times, i'm stay in KTB
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 pm

okay we'll see brah

GL lol
Back to top Go down
VodaFool
VodaFool

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 pm

im proud of be out lol
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Lil_Devil give me urs frist name ,last,street name
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Sean Lil Devil Jackson
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Sorry for posting but, devil u didn't get so much experience as co leader, u went inactive after 2 days we took TDF leadership and it was hard for me to keep my members in line and not to kick you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus   Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo Tray Ballas-Disscus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next