West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Seville B.L.V.D. Families - History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Seville B.L.V.D. Families - History Empty
PostSubject: Seville B.L.V.D. Families - History   Seville B.L.V.D. Families - History Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Seville B.L.V.D.Families - History

((Play music for better ambient))
Introduction
The story goes way back when i was just a kid, in 85, hangin with Tarnell,Oscar and my older brotha Rasheed, all day everyday seeing cap peeling. We was a dream team how they call it, . We was hanging a lot in the hood, so we was noticed by local gang members. The gang was called Seville Boulevard Families, which was leaded by a nigga named Gamble. Well, i can freely say that we was blind, actin big when was young. Back in the 80's our block was poor one, like many blocks around Los Santos,i think all we wanted was faster way to get cash, respect, girls, making our name, we all dreamed to be urban ghetto, As the time passed, every nigga in gang knew us, Little Dan,Sheed, Keelo and Ol' Fam. this is how story goes

Chapter 1 - Earning Our Respect (1985-1986)

I was 14 years old when our leader was called Gamble, i guess his name is because he liked gamblin' much, whenever we would see him, he was playing dices in backyard or poker with his leutenants, Big Dog, Green Brutal,High-Act and Krigga. When we approached them, they usually send us with cash to buy them beers or cigars. I gotta mention that i had lust to pull the trigger when i was kid, so Gamble noticed it. Gamble thought that i could drag whole group to do dirt for them so he seeked out to get my loyalty to him by helpin me out. He said "if you do things for me, i would do things for you, like real homiez". Us 3 accepted the deal easily without even thinking for things that will come.
Soon, we showed up in school with new shoes, cool clothes, somethin' that everyone could want, kids was like "what the F**k?", girls went crazy for us. But when we came back to hood, after school Gamble interupted us in his six-fo impala.

Gambe: Listen up kids, i buyed you all coo' stuff for your young asses, now time you do somethin' fo' me.
Tarnell: Wha'pam?
Gamble threw us few bags with weed and said " Go sell this"
Danny: Whats his?
Sheed: its dope, dumb nigga
Gamble: geah, chu gotta sell it in the projects
Oscar: Damn..
Gamble: everybody have 3 bags, 3 Dan, 3 Oscar and 3 Tarnell, everything you sell. you take 30 percent of it, rest is mine

We all nodded and went home, Tomorrow we started. After our first deals, Gamble was pleased with our advancin', we was real lil' knuckleheads, he used to send us to beat up other niggaz from next blocks and he was happy with us, as the time passed he used to take us with him on hood partys, meetin' us with random hoes, gettin high together an' shit. Our respect grew daily, untill we was real memba'z of Families and had our Baby Gangsta Status. We all got our street names, I was Little Dan, Tarnell
was called Keelo, my brotha Rasheed was called Killa Sheed and Oscar was called Young Familie, later Ol' Familie.
Our first felony was drive by on ballas.. 5 deaths. Gamble sent a driver, and strappped Me,Keelo and Young Familie, we all rolled down the idlewood, rolled down the window, popped out, and killed 5 ballas hangin' near pizza stacks. Our First Murda. After that, life went easy. With some minors drive bies,murdas, we earned our respect so in 3 years we was already amongst 20 most respected.
I was gettin in argues with my parents a lot, so that even made my will to be a thug increased, OGz like the thing that im always pissed off, tho i learned in time that life is too short to be pissed all the time. They labeled me as a next generation lunatic.

Chapter 2 - Unexpected Gang Crysis (1988)

We was chilling in our block, lookin around the neighbhorhood, we was somethin' like regular souljaz of the gang, but Gamble had much trust into us, he loved us like his own sons

Gamble: My nigga told me dat' someone from leutenants snitched us to cops, and there gonna be raid every second, i want
chu' all get lost from here.. aight?
Lil Dan: W..W-why?
Gamble: Dont ask no questions lil nigga, you'll learn in time, by the way get in the car

we all hopped in car as he drove off, soon we reached his appartment, we went inside.
There he gave us 3 sport bags and said " Dont open up! Just hide it somewhere, untill i call you". We was all like alright, then we went and hided it at my house, because my parents wasnt home at that time,only my 4 years older sister. when we went to my bedroom, we was arguing should we open it up. After few minutes, Familie lost his patience and open it up

Lil Dan,Keelo,Ol Familie: HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!

Bag was full with drugs,guns, amm. more than any of us any us seen and light green rags covering it.
Lil Dan: Aww shit we in fucking trouble now

As soon i said that, we heard some police sirens around our neighbhoord, silence and then

LSPD Chopper: This is LSPD, nobody move!

30 seconds after the cars stopped and officers exited vehicle, shootout started.
Families, armed with uzis, glocks n' macs against entire cop squads. I asked my brother whassup, he said that our homies are in trouble. He grabbed his Calibar 38 and put his rag on his face and rushed outside shooting at cops. My sister was panicing and screaming. At that time, me and keelo was 14
and Ol' Familie 15. We was hidin there whole night, noone dared to go after that firepower. Later when the situation was calm, i called Gamble. He picked up.

Dan: Ayo G', Whassup?
Gamble: Not Good, i found out who snitched, it was Krigga, B***h sold us out, Big Dog is in jail and Green Brutal is dead, im the last of the Shotcallers of the gang.
Dan: Aww shiit!!
Gamble: i Know, son. Even half of gang is smoked or locked, there is so low numbers of high ranks still standing there. And im Most Wanted by CRASH units.

He hanged up there. We didnt knew what to do with all that shit, but after 15 minutes door ringed. Keelo was ready to go back to his home, so he open
the door, Gamble entered inside, lifted down his hoody and took of his sunglasses.

Gamble: Krigger snitched me, Big Dog is in jail,Green Brutal is gettin burried tomorrow.
keelo: Damn Ma nigga. whats up with High-Act?
Gamble: High-Act told to niggaz that im too old and that i brought the cops, every nigga in Seville BLVD Families think i shouldnt be leader. I Only got
support of OGs Lil Devil, Big Devil and Slim
Young Familie: Damn. its rebels?
Gamble: Geah, and they want me dead. Active is blaming me, and he wants to take over the Seville Boulevard Families
Dan: Shit, man thats F**k'd up, Whats wrong with the families?
Gamble: I Don't know, man

In dat' moment, High Act with his homies stormed inside, looking for Gamble, We locked the bedroom where we was at. but they found us. Gamble took his strap and rushed outside of the room shooting him, killing 2 his homies who killed Killa Sheed and Slim, but High-Act used his Raptor .50 and shot Gamble to head, . We was scared but still, we had to do somethin', High-Act was wounded too, so he retreated to the streets to his homies, we all took our gats and shoot toward him, my house was full of gun holes. His homies saw us shooting him so they took their guns, shooting toward my apartment. We had to take cover, Keelo right away called Lil Devil and Big Devil, 2 brothers. They came fast, one with uzi and another with Mac 11, shooting toward High-Act's homies. it was war raging down there, High Act got shot by Ol' Familie, he was so fucking ice cold, i think that back then than more than 10 SBF gangsta'z died. Krigga ran away from the shit, and hided, later i found out that Crash paid him
house in Las Venturas where he moved. Day after that, we found out that almost all High-Acts new leutenants got killed, aswell my brother Killa Sheed and Slim. After that i was so fucking sad for it, that was also the day when i found that Slim and my sister Lizzie was in love with eachother. The scene of her crying over the Slim's bloody body was so dramatic, that i swore that i wont get in love with any girl, i dont want someone to cry over me, and leave someone sad on this world, She was crying all day, that killed me, she wasnt same, whole neighborhood wasnt same, gang was in disarray, noone had the control of the gang .I didnt knew that,but Seville was announced as the neighbhorhood with most murders in 24 hours.

Chapter 3 - New Order and End of Civil War (1989)
Gang was leaderless almost for an year, our old enemies Ballas knew how to use this and they overrun us and other families sets who was weaked, because most influmental OGs was dead, killed, or away, Slim got killed, Gamble and his leutenants, CJ was away from Grove Street so Ballas and Vagos taken over. us 3 with help of Lil Devil and Big Devil managed to maintain the order in the gang, also we became the leaders, Keelo became the Kingpin of the hood, also known as Psycho Warlord as he self titled himself and i was Ace OG, titled as Public Enemy and Young Familie was Top OG, now already old member of the SBF so he was called Old Familie now, also known as Masta Fam. Lil Devil and Big Devil was our Big-Time OGs, so we kept the hood on lock. Seville Boulevard Families was fuctioning like army again, we all knew our position, gang arose,controlling the drug routes on the Eastside and fighting with Vagos for the drug dealing spot on Los Santos Forum Stadion. There was still some minor brawls inside the gang, even one year after High-Act's death, because gang members thought that
Dan,Keelo and Familie wasnt right leaders, because they killed High-Act, but that wasnt nothing for the iron hand of the trio. Seville BLVD Families finally focused on the old enemies Ballas and Vagos. But then something unexpected happend....

Chapter 4 - Begginin of Set Trippin (1990)

After some time, Seville was still weak due to mayor of the OGs died, the situation was same in Grove Street Families and Temple Drive Families with death
of Tony and Brian and absence of CJ. Ballas and Vagos strenghtern themselves up in alliance so they overrun the Families streets with drugs, After un-succesfull attack against Ballas kingpins, Lil Dan,Keelo,Ol Familie and other of Seville blammed Temple Drive Families for the failure, while the Temple blamed Grove, sets started beefing amongst eachother, resulting in another open war which lead Seville and all other families sets to failure, Ballas have rised even more, more than enough while Families was set trippin. Trio never liked this, but they couldnt make peace themselves. I Had 19 years and my sister 23, we lived in our apartment untill someone get enough cash for his own. me,Keelo and Lil Familie was in our room, smokin weed and discussin, while Lil Devil and Big Devil went to talk with Grove Families Leaders.

Lil Dan: God Damn, this thing is killin me man
Ol' Familie: I Kno' man, this aint right, Green on Green, F**k dat'
Keelo: Geah, but what can we do?
Lil Dan and Ol Familie: I Dont kno',
Keelo: we wont get much into fight with Grove for now, neither temple. We gotta stay focused on Ballas
Lil Dan: yeah right nigga, F**k them, they aint nuthin but some spoiled suckaz, nobody wanted to help Gamble when he needed it. F**k them too man, its Seville4Life
Ol' Familie: Geah, if they blast us we blast them
Lil Dan: Hell NO! We gonna blast them before they blast us,

Then someone stormed the house, and yelled: Devil Brothaz are dead!

We all rushed to the door, it was Blaze, our lil' knucklehead, lil hustla earnin respect, he had 16 back then.

Lil Dan: F**k chu talkin about?
Blaze: i Saw their car when i drived my bike, i went to Willowfield but on the road for Grove, car was on the side, people was all over the spot, even police.
Keelo: DAMN! It gotta be them grove bitches!!
Blaze: I Dont know
Keelo: Sure they are! fuckers!!

I was mad, i didnt even knew that they got killed by Ballas, i thought that Grove Families did it.

Keelo: We gonna roll on the bitches now!
Ol' Families: Man no, thats wrong!
Lil Dan: Hell no! Devil Brothaz man, they dead cause of Grove, imma blast them myself if i have to

We all got strapped, waited for night, took the car and drove to Grove Street, we drive bied the shit out of them niggaz as Payback for Devil Brothaz
This made even bigger war with Families, Sweet acted like he didnt knew whats up. But back then i thought he was responsable for death of Devil brothers.
We broke our every connection with Grove Street Families and Temple Drive Families, and kept our hood locked down from intruders.
We and Temple Drive Families knew to take our chance, and break appart from Grove Street Families. Even tho we never attacked Grove Fams directly, whenever we saw some nigga reppin Grove we blasted them right away. After few months of beef, somethin' happend...

A blue greenwood drop by, it was Grove Street Families OGz, came. They all showed PEACE sign, but i thought they wanna trick us, their leader exits the car

Sweet: We are lookin fo' Seville OGz, are you the one?
Ryder: Man F**k dat shit, i cant believe dis' niggaz was Families once
Lil Dan: We are FAMILIES Still, midget!
Ryder: Show some respect foo,

Sweet stops between us while Ryder attempted to hit me
Sweet: We Come in Peace

Lil Dan: There ain't no peace nigga, blood for blood!
Sweet: What the hell are you talking about? Nigga we reppin dat' green!
Lil Dan: I dont give a shit, fucka'z let Gamble down, even tho he always send Emmet to supply ya with straps.
Sweet: Nigga Gamble is history!
Lil Dan: AND IM FUTURE! I have intention to rule dis' city!
Big Smoke: Dan, are you insane?! That wasnt the way Gamble banged! He knew he gotta have homies on his back, thats why he made you and your homies take SBF after him
Lil Dan: Dat nigga said himself dat' Gamble is history, but anyway, i will rule da' city! and Seville Families gonna be so big dat no gang
can stand infront them
B-Dup finnaly said a word
B-Dup: What the F**k you talkin' bout, fool. Seville aint shit without Grove

In that momment Keelo and Ol' Familie came

Keelo: Is there a problem?
Ol' Families: I Dont kno' homie, but Dan is alone he needs help
Keelo: You's right
B-Dup: What the hell you want now? Who the Hell are you?
Sweet: Chill nigga, thats Seville Boulevard Families OGs.
Ryder: Keelo and Ol' Familie? Nigga Ol' Familie looks even younger than me
Sweet and Big Smoke: Shut up ryder.

I turned my gaze toward Keelo, and raised an eyebrow, Keelo did same

Ol' Familie: Anyway what the F**k chu' all want?
Sweet: Grove is ready to forget about past beef, and unite with Seville again
Lil Dan: Well, Seville is ready to kick yo ass, we dont need you, you cant even deal with Temple,
Keelo: Geah!
Ol' Families: Man what the F**k..
Lil Dan: Lil Devil and Big Devil cause of you!
Sweet: WHAT?

Keelo took his knife and flashed it toward them, they retreated back

Sweet: DAN you motherfucker!!
Lil Dan: Geah i know, by the way say hey to your sister for me, just tell her its Playa man from Seville
Ol' Families Laughs

Sweet got angry, and drove off, we all went home. and later dat' day

**Lil Dan is dealing drugs in the projects**
**2 Unknown people came from behind his back with bats**
Unknown Guy 1: Are you Little Dan?
Lil Dan: Who ask?
Unknown Guy 2: My bat!

Dat' guy swinged his bat and hit ma head. Next one was taking out his gun to shoot me. I think it was some niggaz sent to assassinate me by Sweet, but
they wasnt wearing any colors.

Kid From Seville: DAMN!
Kid took the showel that was leaned on the wall in the projects and swinged toward the head of the one with 9mm, he fall down uncoucius, while his friend
turned around and hit kid with bat, and he fell down, that gave me time to take 9mm of the uncouncius nigga and shoot the guy, kid got scared and he said

Kid: D..d..D-Damn!
Lil Dan: WHassup?
Kid: Did you.. killed him?!
Lil Dan: Hell yeah
Kid: Shit!

Blood was all over us, then i took the gun and put it in my waistline, i pulled my cellphone and called Keelo

*Dialing*
Lil Dan: Whatz yo name kid?
Kid: They call me Rexxar
Lil Dan: A'ight.. Do you know who i am?
Rexxar: Nah.. i just know you are one of the families
Lil Dan: Kid im Lil Dan, Families OG

*Keelo picked up**
Dan: Whassup Keelo?
Keelo: Nigga, shit is crazy! Some foo'z jumped me an' Ol' Fam!
Dan: Fo' real? Same thang happend to me!
Keelo: Geah. Damn. Someone wants us dead! What you think, is it Sweet?
Dan: I Don't know man.
Keelo: Listen up, we gonna meet at ma' appartment tonight. ight?
Dan: Sure thang
*Hangs up*

Rexxar: Whats goin on?
Dan: You ask too much questions,
Rexxar: Why?
Dan: Because
Rexxar: Cmon nigga, you can trust me, i wanna be like you when i grew up
Dan: Shut up, my steps aint the one to be followed.
Rexxar: Well.. my older homies told me you was jackin stores when you was kid, im doin dat too!
Dan smiles
Dan: Ay', you wanna be fam, right?
Rexxar: Geah! I wanna be like you homie!
Dan: Listen up, if you do things for me, i do things for you, like real homiez!

If you paid attention, that was same sentence that Gamble said to me

Rexxar: Aight!

Later dat day i took Rexxar to local clothes shop, buyed him brand new green chucks taylors with some cash i had.
The scene of his happines was unbelievable,he was poor, i felt like he was version of my past.

Rexxar: Dan! look at deez chucks!
Dan: They nice, right?
Rexxar: Geah!
Dan: Real Families style, right? Now take this

I gave him a butterfly, he was confused

Lil Dan: If you want more cool clothes, then you gotta do somethin fo' me, aight?

Rexxar: Aight.. wh-what?

Lil Dan: Now listen me closely. You gotta proove dat chu aint no busta, you need to put in work homie,
Lil Dan: Go to East Projects in Idlewood, thats the hood of da' ballas, chu gotta come to one of them, and stab him, like a proof, bring me his rag and
show me the bloody knife, a'ight?
Rexxar: [shaky voice] A..Aaa... aight

Hee went that evening to do it, and i went to Keelo's apartment

**Lil Dan gets inside**

Dan: Whassup?
Keelo: Nuthin much, if you dont count open war on every side
Ol' Familie: Geah, muthafuckaz dont give no break!
Dan: Why? Whats going on now?
Keelo: You kno' them Temple Drive Families?
Dan: Geah, why?
Keelo: Bitches attacked our homie today on da streets, an' wrote "Fake Famz" all ova' da hood
Dan: Damn.. the hell they want now?
Keelo: i dont know but this thang pissed me off
Dan: Yo. why dont you too lead to Temple kingpin, and talk with him
Keelo: hmm, maybe, what bout you?
Dan: I gotta stay here and mind my buisniss, some kid saved my life today
Keelo: Geah?
Dan: Im tryin' to bring him to families
Ol' Families: Coo' Whats his name?
Dan: Rexxar
Ol' Familie: Dat' young kid from da hood?
Dan: Geah
Ol' Familie: Coo', he gonna be good nigga, by the way, Keelo i got ourselves straps, when we roll to Temple

Later, i've waited in my block fo' Rexxar, he came with his bike, all scared and shit. i thought he didnt done it at first but..

Rexxar takes his bloody knife and shows the purple rag, without saying a word, he kept looking down to the ground.

Dan: Good nigga, chu gonna be real killa, nam'sayin? Respect little homie

He smiled for a bit

Rexxar: Every nigga in da hood gotta do this, right?

Dan: Geah, just like havin first sex, nam'sayin?
Dan: Speakin' 'bout sex, lets roll to some club, imma meet chu wid' some local hoes, aight?

i've took some weed and rolled it into a blut, i passed the blunt to him, he started smokin' it and coughin, i laughed just, as we was walkin to some hood party

Dan: I wonder what them niggaz Keelo an' Ol' Familie is doin
Rexxar: I Dont know G.. they are them old school OG'z right?
Dan: Geah

What happend with Keelo and Ol' Familie goin to meet Temple kingpin, you gotta find out in next chapter!

Chaper 5 Downfall of the Sets (1991)

While me and Rexxar waited in the hood maintaining it, Keelo and Ol' Familie went to negotiate with Temple Drive Families OG's to prevent sets from
entering in open war with eachother.

In their car...

Keelo: What you think bout this? Will it works?
Ol' Familie: I Dont know. Green Blastin on Green, that aint nice tho.
Keelo: Geah, foo'z hatin on eachother while Ballas takin over.
Ol' Familie nodded

The Deal was it should be two messengers per set and it should be Burget Shot Parking Lot. As they approached there, it was 1 car, with 2 Temple Drive OG'z.

Keelo and Ol' Familie park the car near TDF car and they slowly gets out

TDF OG 1: Are you Seville Fams?
Keelo: Yeah
TDF OG: Coo', We are sent here by tha temple OGz,you kno nigga, everyone could see or hear
what we talkin nigga, so we better jet from 'ere on mo' quiet place
Keelo nodded
Ol Familie: Nigga right, lets roll

When they approached the Temple Housing Projects, Something unexpected happend, It was a Drive By, by the Ballas

Keelo: AWW SHIIT!
Ol' Familie: What the hell!

As they was running, Ballas shooted only Keelo and Ol' Fam
Ol' Familie: DAMN! Temple niggaz set us up!
Keelo: We'll think later! DAMN! I gotta call Dan!

Yeah.. Its my part-time job to save Keelo's n' Ol' Fam's asses.

Keelo: No signal here.. god keep runnin!
Ol' Fam: Tell me bout it

After sum' running, they got away

Keelo takes out his cellphone and calls Dan
Dan[phone]: Whassup?
Keelo: get yo' black ass to Temple Housing Projects
Dan[phone]: WHy
Keelo: Dont ask no damn question! You's strapped?
Dan[phone] Me's no strapped

I know grammar aint the perfect in ghetto slang, but Keelo is abusing it.

Keelo: F**k you.. get here![shooting in background]
Ol' Fam: F**k! I cant hold these dudes much longer!
Dan[phone]: Is it superman? is it Spiderman? Is it Batman? NO! its Super Lil DAN!
Dan[phone]: Bah anyway im on the way

After some time cruising thourgh the city i finaly got there.
Some dudes in black was shooting my homies, i dont know who they was but i took my silver .44 Magnum that Gamble gave me and blasted them.
I Became skilled Magnum shooter, i fell in love with that gun.. but ehh.. this is how the story goes in Temple Housing Projects

Dan: Whassup yo? Need a help?
Keelo: Dan' what took you so long?
Ol' Fam': Yeah.. Ol' Ass is about to get shot down here
Dan: Dont wory.. imma save yo' asses like always|

I Took my magnum and i brought Keelo and Ol' Fam glocks
We started shooting down there, and then in the middle of shooting,3 more cars came by, 1 Families and 2 Ballas cars dropped by, Ballas came to attack our
secret meeting, and Grove Street OGs B Dup and Big Bear came for our secret Meet to meet with all Families sets messangers. That was first time i thought
about that there's a spy amongst Families OGs. I've realised it wasnt Sweet and Ryder who's against the Families.. i thought that its Temple Fams, I
started believing that TDF OGs sold us all to Ballas, since TDF OG'z ran away first from the shootout. It was only Me,Ol' Fam, Keelo, B Dup and Big Bear against
about 10 ballas, we managed to keep our asses alive without Temple OGs help. Meanwhile, cop sirens was heard, LSPD patroll cars came and busted the
shootout, everybody was running, B Dup and Big Bear ran to their car and drove away, we runned to our and we drove away, we both runned away from the cops.

Keelo: AHH SHIT!
Ol' Fam: Man F**k dat' shit.. I cant believe TDF OGz sold us out
Dan: Better believe, because they just did! From now on, i trust only niggaz wearing Seville Flag

Now when i remember, i realize that it was me who turned Seville against all other Families sets. Later in phone call with B Dup, he told me that Temple
blame Grove Street that they brought Ballas, and thats how the Families Set Trippin began..

"Seville Wrongs Temple, Temple Wrongs Grove"

Later i've found out that every OG of Families didnt talked nothing bout this, so we all swore we wont tell anyone about this meeting, like its never happend.
Seville hates Temple, Temple hates Grove. Noone wanna make the peace again, well another OG meet , the Ballas took the chance, and once again, took the opportunity and spread their crack all over the city.

Chapter 6 - Isolation Times (late 1991)

After some time, we kept ourselves in hood only and we was only gettin in some minor conflicts with Front Yard Ballas, We started money making, made deals with
emmet, as they say, we licked our own wounds, so we can fight again.

Well, we had much respect for Emmet, i know him since i was kid, he was OG even when Gamble was BG but he stopped bangin. One day he called us and told us
that some Ballas came by and robbed his spot, we all went sad and angry, Emmet gave us adress of the Balla OG who came with homies and jacked it.

Emmet: Im tellin you..
Keelo: Damn it.. Ol' Fam? Dan?

Yeah.. thats.. me... again again and again.

Dan: You really expect me to co-..
Keelo: Get yo magnum and iron pole to crack the door.
Dan: God.

We waited for night and we drove to their spot, we brought some other OG with us, our leutenant. We drove to his house, but looks like there
was some party organized for Ballas. us 4 took our straps and started shooting toward the house, Ballas came out one by one, till we smoked a lot of them,
girls was screaming, gangsters was shooting, classic thang. Us 4 had better cover so we survived, went to Ballas OGs' garage and found the weapon boxes,
we started loading the trunk, but Keelo saw more Ballas came, he started shooting alone at them while we was ready to move out. Suddenly, some sirens was heard,
Ballas used to run away, but Keelo was so taken away by killing that he didnt noticed the cops. We tried to save him, but cops shot our leutenant dead, so we
had to fall back, Keelo was shooting toward cops, but a cop from behind used tazer and tazed him.

Ol' Fam: Aww shit! Dan pick him up!

I drove the car to Keelo but then cops shoot toward them and they already put handcuffs on Keelo, Keelo was looking toward me and Ol Familie shooting at cops
with smile. Then we drove away with car, running from police. After a chase we managed to get away, but Keelo Ddidnt

Ol' Fam: Aww man.. i cant believe
Dan: Me neither man

We arived to the neighborhood.

Dan: Shit is fucked up, our homie gonna get sentence for life.. Damn...
Ol' Fam" What we gonna do?
Dan: i Dont know

I took my harmonica, the one pops gave me before he died

Dan starts playing in Harmonica
Ol' Fam: Since when you play that?
Dan: Since my pops died, but never infront people

I was playing some sad melody which made Ol Fam sad

Ol' Fam: F**k dis' shit.. im going home.. it was hard day..
Dan: Indeed, take a rest homie

We split up, Ol Fam went to his house in Loco Low Street and i went to my appartment in Seville Housing Projects

Dans walks inside his appartment, hearing some noise
Dan takes out his silver .44 Magnum and storms the door in his appartment

11 years old kid: YO YO YO DONT SHOOT NIGGA!
Dan: Who the hell are you?! What the hell you all kids want from me?
Dan turns on the lights
11 years old kid was eating Dan's food
Dan: GET YO HANDS OFF DAT!
11 years old kid: sorry man im just hungry!
Dan: Who the hell are you?
11 years old kid: Im Darryl!
Dan: Darryl?
Darryl: Daryll
Dan: Out of my crib punk nigga
Darryl: Dont be mad, im just hungry!
Dan: Do you know who the hell i am?
Darryl: No?
Dan: Little Dan motherfucker!
Darryl: Who? Ohh.. You dat OG>
Dan: Geah and imma bust yo' lil ass if you dont go out

Thats how i met one of todays member, Blue Macc.. Side by side with other youngsters, Rexxar,Hyper,Blaze, they helped me and Ol' Familie
to maintain the streets when Ballas tried to push crack to our streets and when Grove Families attempted to rule over us. As they was growing up, Seville
was growing up too, they was future of the gang, and now with Keelo gone, our last hope.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back to top Go down

Seville B.L.V.D. Families - History
Page 1 of 1