West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz] Empty
PostSubject: Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz]   Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:44 pm

They figured trouble was ma middle name, cuz am addicted to money n buring hoes in the game
and niggas want me gone cuz am down wit the other side dont give a fuck about they lifes they can all die
they would of got me but i fled off next time i see em ima knock they fuckin heads off
and leave em dead for they family to see even tho death hollow burns at a certain degree jus fo plotin on me
But will i drop from a shot, wit the cops on the sidewalk, rocks in ma socks wit ma hand on ma glock cocked
lost in this world full of danger never will i die, always one in tha chamber
occupie your body wit shotty shells, it never fails punk motherfuckas need to burn in hell
catch em slippin' on the late night creep its me against the world nigga so muthafuck peace..

I came from rags n riches, bustin at fags n snitches collectin money wit heart i had to mass on bitches
labled as a menace the way i move n handle bidness, punk ass nigga better get a witness
this is hell fuck jail, in reality you couldnt tell niggas catch a homicide just to make a sell
momma dropped me at an early age, its kinda crazy cuz am headin for a early grave
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz]   Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:49 pm

((Is this your first song?))
*/me turns on the boombox, bops his head to the song*
Roger: Chea, nice done M'. I'mma be hittin' up the studio soon, maybe later, my song will be on the radio..
*/me turns off the boombox, as he walks off*
((Nice.))
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz]   Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Well yes))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz]   Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus - I don't give a fuck [Purple Side Recordz]
Page 1 of 1