West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Purple Side Recordz - Application:.

Go down 
+5
Jiggy
stalkur
#wclmarcus
Api
Smokey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Empty
PostSubject: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 pm

"If you want join us, Please fill out the application bellow"

OOC
IG name:
Why do you want to join[PSR]:
Are you Active:

IC
Aight nigga what's your name?:
Where ya live at purp?:
How old is you playa?:
What hood you claim:?
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?:
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):?

Last edited by Smokey on Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

OOC
IG name:[FYB]Api
Witch faction are you in:Front Yard Ballas
Why do you want to join[PSR]:I want to join PSR,because i like to rap.
Are you Active:Uhm half half.

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?:Allen Jones
Where chu live at?:Idlewood
How old is you playa?:33
What hood you claim:?Front Yard,Idlewood
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?:Rapper
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? I was born in Idlewood.My father used to bang with Front Yard ballaz as a member and later as an OG.My father died by Seville Boulevard at Idlewood by a drive by.My mom moved to LV and i stayed here with my brother.I am a Front Yard Ballas double OG and i want to be a rapper in a professional level aswell.

Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Api wrote:
OOC
IG name:[FYB]Api
Why do you want to join[PSR]:I want to join PSR,because i like to rap.
Are you Active:Uhm half half.

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?:Allen Jones
Where chu live at?:Idlewood
How old is you playa?:33
What hood you claim:?Front Yard,Idlewood
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? I was born in Idlewood.My father used to bang with Front Yard ballaz as a member and later as an OG.My father died by Seville Boulevard at Idlewood by a drive by.My mom moved to LV and i stayed here with my brother.I am a Front Yard Ballas double OG and i want to be a rapper in a professional level aswell.

Cool accepted
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:58 pm

IG name:Marcus.[FYB]Marcus soon.
Witch faction are you in:FYB
Why do you want to join[PSR]:It's cool companie and i want earn the money.
Are you Active:6 hours per day.

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?:Im M' aka Marcus
Where chu live at?:Idlewood nigg'
How old is you playa?:About 17.
What hood you claim:?Front Yard nigg!
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):?Well i was born in da' Idlewood rolling with ma gang and ma homiez ma dad died in shootout he was an gangsta same like me i love rapper companies so i wanna join them and make some money also because i ain' rich that much i really want to roll wid ma homiez make em rich same as me i care about da hood same as my dad my Mother is died of drugs she smoked drugs too much i tryin' do forget her and my dad i don't love bad memories here's an story 'bout me hope ya like it.

Last edited by Marcus Huston on Wed May 02, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Denied, you must write a biography of at least 50 words, you wrote 35, change that and I'll re-consider.

EDIT:This is better, we'll talk IC more info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:43 pm

OOC
IG name: Roger.
Witch faction are you in: Front Yard Ballas - Outsider.
Why do you want to join[PSR]: Because I like to Rap.
Are you Active: Yes.

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?: Call me 'Bullet'
Where chu live at?: Idlewood
How old is you playa?: 24
What hood you claim:? Front Yard Ballas
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: Rapper
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? Born and raised in Los Santos, went to school. Untill he joined the gang named: ''Front Yard Ballas''. He quitted school, and started to punch people, stab, shoot. He was mostly known as 'Bullet'. Nobody knows why people called him 'Bullet'. When he was 19 he moved out of Los Santos with his family, and went to San Fierro. Now he's back in Los Santos, to rap, to blast, and to earn his respect back from Front Yard Ballas.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Roger wrote:
OOC
IG name: Roger.
Witch faction are you in: Front Yard Ballas - Outsider.
Why do you want to join[PSR]: Because I like to Rap.
Are you Active: Yes.

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?: Call me 'Bullet'
How old is you playa?: 24
What hood you claim:? Front Yard Ballas
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: Rapper
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? Born and raised in Los Santos, went to school. Untill he joined the gang named: ''Front Yard Ballas''. He quitted school, and started to punch people, stab, shoot. He was mostly known as 'Bullet'. Nobody knows why people called him 'Bullet'. When he was 19 he moved out of Los Santos with his family, and went to San Fierro. Now he's back in Los Santos, to rap, to blast, and to earn his respect back from Front Yard Ballas.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
=

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:34 am

OOC
IG name: ThugLife
Which faction are you in: Front Yard Ballas - Young Balla
Why do you want to join [PSR]: To protect the rappers and make more money
Are you active: yes

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?: Terrance "T" Luke
How old is you playa?: 21
What hood you claim?: Front Yard Ballas
What position are you trying to be (Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: Bodyguard
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?: (must be atleast 50 words long):? I was borned and raised in idlewood. My parents died in a car crash when i was 6 years old, so i lived with my older brother Tony Luke, who was 21 years old. Then one night when i was 18 my brother was at pizza stack a bunch of grove st members stormed in there and killed everyone in there including my brother. 3 years ago i decided to join Front Yard Ballas to get avenge for my brother's death.

Last edited by ThugLife on Fri May 04, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:32 pm

OOC
IG name: Dopeman .
Witch faction are you in: None (( RPing for FYB )) .
Why do you want to join[PSR]: Because I can rap really good, and It would make more fun / RP beefing with other Rap companies, etc .

(( This Is something we made while we was RPing in studio of B5R )) : Purple Side Recordz - Application:. GYEAH

Are you Active: Yeah pretty, much .

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?: HighTop, homie .
Where chu live at?: Idlewood, ma' city .
How old is you playa?: 30 .
What hood you claim:? Idlewood Ballas .
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: Rapper .
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? Ayo, homie I'm HighTop, mayne I was the Old School, O.G, I was reppin' that Idlewood colors for two years nam'sayin', that my homies started dieing, so I went fo' a trip to Liberty City, I was about one year in it, I came back, and I guess I'm still down for teh hood, so I am, that's how I'm going to represent trough the rap, and make some money, to feed my self and pay house bills, so that's my story, nigga .
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:39 pm

† DOPEMΔN † wrote:

OOC
IG name: Dopeman .
Witch faction are you in: None (( RPing for FYB )) .
Why do you want to join[PSR]: Because I can rap really good, and It would make more fun / RP beefing with other Rap companies, etc .

(( This Is something we made while we was RPing in studio of B5R )) : Purple Side Recordz - Application:. GYEAH

Are you Active: Yeah pretty, much .

IC
Aight nigga what's you're name?: HighTop, homie .
Where chu live at?: Idlewood, ma' city .
How old is you playa?: 30 .
What hood you claim:? Idlewood Ballas .
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: Rapper .
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? Ayo, homie I'm HighTop, mayne I was the Old School, O.G, I was reppin' that Idlewood colors for two years nam'sayin', that my homies started dieing, so I went fo' a trip to Liberty City, I was about one year in it, I came back, and I guess I'm still down for teh hood, so I am, that's how I'm going to represent trough the rap, and make some money, to feed my self and pay house bills, so that's my story, nigga .

Cool Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:16 pm

OOC
IG name: [IM]Leo.
Real name: ( don't understand the question , already gave you IG name ).
Witch faction are you in: The Galantes Crime Organization / [IM]
Why do you want to join[PSR]: I've notices that you guys need bodyguards etc , I can secure during events etc. NOTICES - I will use an different character , PM me before you call me.
Are you Active: You know that son.

IC
Aight nigga what's your name?: Hector Giouves.
Where chu live at?: South Temple Street 58 ( Temple ).
How old is you playa?: Thirty-Two esé.
What hood you claim?: Orale , none holmes , Claim my self holmes.
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: Horale , Security if it's good carnalito.
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? I am a Hispanic from the Temple Ghetto , eh. My mother got lost two years ago , I live on my self. I saw these streets, and was wondering that I could learn some better moves as a security eh , so I searching for the job. Well I am Thirty Two old man , got a wife , two kids. My father is drug addicted. For my self , I has good stamina , don't use any short of drug , I drink alcohol though. I don't smoke neither. I hooked up Purple Side Records to be an security for such concerts and events. I can run long , I has good health also. My name is Hector Giouves and searching for a Security job.

Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

ConneC-Tion wrote:
OOC
IG name: [IM]Leo.
Real name: ( don't understand the question , already gave you IG name ).
Witch faction are you in: The Galantes Crime Organization / [IM]
Why do you want to join[PSR]: I've notices that you guys need bodyguards etc , I can secure during events etc. NOTICES - I will use an different character , PM me before you call me.
Are you Active: You know that son.

IC
Aight nigga what's your name?: Hector Giouves.
Where chu live at?: South Temple Street 58 ( Temple ).
How old is you playa?: Thirty-Two esé.
What hood you claim?: Orale , none holmes , Claim my self holmes.
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: Horale , Security if it's good carnalito.
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? I am a Hispanic from the Temple Ghetto , eh. My mother got lost two years ago , I live on my self. I saw these streets, and was wondering that I could learn some better moves as a security eh , so I searching for the job. Well I am Thirty Two old man , got a wife , two kids. My father is drug addicted. For my self , I has good stamina , don't use any short of drug , I drink alcohol though. I don't smoke neither. I hooked up Purple Side Records to be an security for such concerts and events. I can run long , I has good health also. My name is Hector Giouves and searching for a Security job.

Cool, but i need to speak with Meebo
But your application looks neat and will done.
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:56 am

OOC
IG name:Ice_Cube
Why do you want to join[PSR]:Because i wanna be DJ it will be Fun...
Are you Active:Yes, im everyday IG.

IC
Aight nigga what's your name?:Call me Cube
Where chu live at?:At Idlewood Motel
How old is you playa?:21
What hood you claim:?Idlewood Ballas
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: DJ
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? Born at Las Venturas.His mom was Whore because he needed money for school.When he was 15 his mom dead on Aids, he went to Los Santos with train and he started work in Pizza Stack.His Boss had DJ mixer and he sometimes played with it.From then was his dream be DJ, but he didnt had money for it.After few years when he was 20 he still worked in Pizza Stack but his DJ skills was better.Later he joined to Front Yard Ballas gang, but his dream is still be DJ.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:14 am

IceCube wrote:
OOC
IG name:Ice_Cube
Why do you want to join[PSR]:Because i wanna be DJ it will be Fun...
Are you Active:Yes, im everyday IG.

IC
Aight nigga what's your name?:Call me Cube
Where chu live at?:At Idlewood Motel
How old is you playa?:21
What hood you claim:?Idlewood Ballas
What position are you trying to be(Dj, Rapper, Bodyguard)?: DJ
Okay nigga tell me about yourself?:(must me al least 50 words long):? Born at Las Venturas.His mom was Whore because he needed money for school.When he was 15 his mom dead on Aids, he went to Los Santos with train and he started work in Pizza Stack.His Boss had DJ mixer and he sometimes played with it.From then was his dream be DJ, but he didnt had money for it.After few years when he was 20 he still worked in Pizza Stack but his DJ skills was better.Later he joined to Front Yard Ballas gang, but his dream is still be DJ.
Pending i want to check your DJ skills in-game.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:22 am

Denied Connection only accept Ballas, Ice cube ya cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Recordz - Application:.   Purple Side Recordz - Application:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purple Side Recordz - Application:.
Page 1 of 1