West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss] Empty
PostSubject: DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss]   DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Scotty: I am behind da triggah and i'm bout to find yo ass and you aint shit , F.K all day.

Ye-Yeah , I pull out the K from da low-low and it ends with an dead body in your front-yard. I am a slob killah
And I fuck u up , and when I killed yo homie I come to the funeral but it ends with few more funerals. heh. I am a Slob Killah
and I am a balla fo life I am still killing , and I am still living. I got tha purple rag and tattoo tags in my face. I killed yo homie and now you trying to kill , me. it's all the same , but I am a F.K all Day and I don't care about your little fag face. I am a hunter. And when you fucked with me , you fucked with the wrong , side. Cuz I am a balla fo life and I wear da purple. I own the purple.
i use the purple and I got used as a purple. Ganton , you just yesterday news an joke on the streets. I take it here and now , cus it's your official warning. My record went gold , cool , what bout you. You aint shit. I am a slob killah , I jump in da ride and then bam pow pow , Shit , Dog on a killing spree again.

Yeah , woooooord up. I got the killing spree and I am bout to kill you, To. I got the Juice i am da king of my jungle. Fuck the green flag I wear the real rag. - The greatest miracle. I am here for the killing , still living keep dippin'. I am in the Low-Low-Rider and soon at Ganton , and you will see a dead man on the front-yard. I am a Fam killah , straight slob killah.
Ballas , the greatest crew , Ballas the reality. Drop the mic you shouldn't be holding it. You just a shame on your game.
I come at ya like a muthafucking king. And you little sorry ass will run. I am reality , I am the real , yeah. I've been waiting to long and now im coming at ya , like you run as cheer energy. I got the straight rhymes , I got the golden track. Get your ass to 85 queen street. i got the rhymes you trying to steal. You just a fake nigga from Ganton. We the reality. Soon at ya , leaning back with the A.K in my knee. Watching out for them Poo-Poo , none in sight , I make a quick shoot out , then I make sure I'll visit the funeral. I killing on ya funeral. Step up to me when you got the rhymes. You'll need them. And when you got to glen park we'll see who gets robbed , this ain't any game , kid. Go back to school and when you finished , come at me. I wont wait no longer , I am straight up balla , and you straight falling six feet deep. Still killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Vy5UgnS90
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss]   DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:51 pm

/me turns on radio
/me listening carefully
[SBF]Peanutt: Uh,Shit man.
/me turns off radio
(( What da hell is this Scott boii?))
Back to top Go down

DeeYay Scott - Still Killing [O.G Rydah Diss]
Page 1 of 1