West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss] Empty
PostSubject: Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss]   Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Scott: Aight ma nigga, hows it going down ere? fuck the idlewood fake ass niggas aint shit. Never will be.

Beings to rap: I am da nigga Scotty , I know how to let it flow , you fake ass ballas aint shit more.
I've got the mac-10 eleven and the twelve , you wont ever be more then a snitch ass bitch.
I am da king and you the female with a dick , you just shit I got the Glock. My Rhymes comes from Funk.
Your rhymes is like a duck. Fuck, let us settle dis. This ain't a game this is how we eat. so Beat.
I am ballin , curisin I am mother fucking killing , I am da leadah so follow the leadah.
I have enough of respect and homies you guys are fake ass ballas , its time to show you how its going on fo real.
This aint a game this is how we eat.
Time to show you how to be a man , You sucker MC'z wont ever be. We , are the gangstas.
You and your shitty ass crew can go back to idlewood you wont ever cap my ass.
You gotta act like a G to cap ma ass , you gotta be a G to wack ma ass , chea. This aint a game , this is how we eat.
I am in da low-lowridah back for a one eight seven with ma homie Ice. It will be more blood spelt on your floor cause we are real gangstas we are the real bangers , you aint shit , you just a big dick , sitting on a coach and trying to rap , but it is still wack.
I got the goodie oddie like a motherfucking king , cuz , I am da fucking King. I will wack your ass like a fucking O.G. It will be easy cause you guys wont do shit about it anyway. I am da real G' so watch out , playa.

[chours]: This ain't a game , this is how we eat.
[chours]: this aint a game so watch yo self cause we will heat.
[chours]: This aint a game , this is how we eat , so watch yo back while you walking.

Yeah , I am da real O.G and I will fuck you up like da Triple G , with ma double Geez , I have got enough of you , get outta here and come back when you are a real man, Oh Smokey? nigga please , you yellling and belling like you would be something you just a little fucking PUSSY , girl. wouldn't fucking shock me if a boy of yours sucked your dick by now , while you listening to ma good ass lyrics , and C , niggah please , you gettin psycho so fast you getting called Busta , niggah please you more worse then that niggah from Ganton what was his name? oh yeah , Rydah. now go fuck your self while you listen to this shit , cus i am a real balla and i know how to settle things , I am da real guy who fucked your girl last night , so don't blame your niggas because I am your enemy now come to me and I will fuck you up , I am real and this is how we eat , This aint a game this is real life mother fucker!

[chours]: this aint a game , this is how we eat.
[chours]: This aint a game , this is your last second of life.
[chours]: This aint a game , this is how we eat , so watch your back cus we will cap your ass niggah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r04XOgecnYY
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss]   Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm

/me turns on radio
/me nods while time
[SBF]Peanutt: This sound good from this fool
/me walks while keeping the Boombox with his hand
Back to top Go down

Deeyay Scott - This Aint A Game. [B5R Studio - FYB Diss]
Page 1 of 1