West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio] Empty
PostSubject: Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio]   Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 pm

Scotty Talking : I laugh and I hear it and I see it when I kill it. Check it , because I will wack it.

[chours]: Going straight ballin , in the deep streets where you can see
the smashed guy on the ground laying half death this is the streets of
Darkness this is your 2nd nightmare , Going straight Deep Ballin.(( 4x ))

I going straight deep nigguh , I am straight walking deep on the streets of Glen Park to Jeffersons , nigga this aint a game.
What you trying to act ? you aint shit I told you before , now its new season of part. Why chu crying at least i let you alive
oh yeah , I forgot you are a straight ass nigguh from the bitch ass streets. Niggas knows their place , and they shut up when they see me , they respect and dosen't even touch the word Diss-respect nigguh I am high as a mutha fucka but i can still keep my aim steady cuz I am steady and I'm a mutha fucking soldier of Kilo Tray. I going straight up to your ass if you mess I got the trigger so watch yo ass I ain't scared to use it , could say i was on the 85. Queen Street when I saw that niggah crawling fo his mother fucking life niggah , to be balla is a mutha fucking dream , I killing and I laughing I , I am mutha fucking ice cold and my albums went cold while your went uh , you dint even got a praise. I own the damned neigbourhood I steer it to gold. I am a fucking killah and has no problem to fuck you up , I fucked yo wife and I fucked your house , I killed your son and I messed your crew , what you gonna do , I got the 44. M in my fucking hand , I am a balla and it's for life , I steer my block and it is my life.
Now you little boy what is your talk. You don't got shit , because you aint more then a slob. I keep my head straight up and I keep my glock in my hand , I aint scared of nothing , this is Ballas and Families game , sum niggas wear green , my niggas wear purple , and yeah if you dont got shit to say more then HOE , you can go fuck yo self cause you aint shit more then a slob ass niggah.

[chours]: Going straight ballin , in the deep streets where you can see
Darkness this is your 2nd nightmare , Going straight Deep Ballin.(( 4x ))

I light the joint up , ready fo a drive by , my niggas in the ride is for a deuce. Oh yeah my glock go hard , and imma fuck you up and then imma break u with a mutha fucking shadow. Me and my niggas are real , my crew are here for the challenge you wanted , but you don't look so ready , go back to school. You ain't shit on the streets , ex cause and I might let you live. but afta that imma fuck you up ghea, straight ballin. I am cruising in lowridah and latah on the sixty four , I am a Fam Killa , neutral damn chilla. I got it right and I got it now. Going straight deep ballin'. and you , six feet deep.

[chours]:Going straight ballin , in the deep streets where you can see
Darkness this is your 2nd nightmare , Going straight Deep Ballin.(( 4x )).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYDocOEqq0&feature=related

Last edited by Connec-Tion on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio]   Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 pm

[It's nice words you used here Scott boii,nice one i liked this] +1
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio]   Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:32 pm

(( Thank you really , I was bout to make it longer but I am so tired. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio]   Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeyay Scott - Going straight Deep Ballin - [B5R Studio]
Page 1 of 1