West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply

Go down 
+4
Connection
Jiggy
Nyne
OLD_SCHOOL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Empty
PostSubject: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Alexei Lenin
Character Age:48
How does your character look:5'10 in height,Grey greasy hair,Blue eyes,scar on his right cheek.
Tell something you know about this gang:The Russian Mafia is a dangerous Mafia that operates in Los Santos,Oringnally founded in St Petersburg they now roam the streets of Los Santos and are now selling drugs to the citizen's of Los Santos.Over the past few years the Russian Mafia has began to lose more business due to the arrival of the Italian Mafia and street gangs supplying the Russian Mafia's previous custmours.Alexei is hoping to change that.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:OLD_SCHOOL
What is your real life age:15
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT 0
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:IM,MC,TDF,FYB,PD,
What faction do you want to lead:Russian Mafia
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because I like the Russian style of RP,I haven't experienced in a while.I hope to make the faction reasonablly active with a good selection of RPers.
List the members you have so far:
Can you be a good and active leader:I can be a good leader,My activity is increasing recently and I think I can stay active enough to be a leader.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:They're two defintions one is forcing actions towards another player and two is doing unrealstic things.
Explain the term MG:Mixing OOC information with IC information,Vice Versa
Give an example of a good /me command:/me reaches into his holster and grips his hands around his Glock 17 he pulls the Glock out of the holster and flicks the saftey switch
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):A /do command is too be used for attempts on other users and too expand on a situation that is currently happening.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:8

Last edited by OLD_SCHOOL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:16 am

Plus one. But try your best to stay active and you're the perfect mafia leader.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 pm

I'll check your Roleplay In-Game.

-Roger
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Neutral , because of , I want to see your activity , I already know your RP and its good enough, I've seen your activity before witch was pretty bad but , I hope you will being active more and more , good luck. Also I stay neutral till I seen your activity good enough..
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:14 pm

I had some nice RolePlay with you today, i really enjoyed it, you will do fine job with [RM], Goodluck, a big ass +1.

-Roger
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 pm

+1 You know RP good enough , your activity is pretty good at least better then before and I trust you and belive you can do this , good luck.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 am

Well, i never saw you're role-play I'll be in game today so, show what you got Razz
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Great Ice Cold Mobster RP, 1+ from me
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm

+1 You have been active lately, and I know you will do a good job.

( Real reason ? Because I like your signature and avatar ... blunt fuck that/dumb bitch )
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks for all the postive comments much appericated.
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm

+1 all the best

Forum ban warned 2/3 by Rick
28.03.2012 - Voting in a gang leader apply (only admins, helpers and leaders can)

Last edited by Rick on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Warned)
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Lock this please,I'm giving up my application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply   OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLD_SCHOOL'S Russian Mafia Leader Apply
Page 1 of 1