West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce

Go down 
+9
Compton/Kollay
Tuckassadsd
stalkur
Rawlog
OLD_SCHOOL
Micklo
Notorious Mario
gundus
Rocce
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Empty
PostSubject: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Nikolai Zotov
Character Age: 42
How does your character look: Blond Buzz cut, blue eyes, hand tattoo indicating "Zotov Bratva", small scar close to forehead.
Tell something you know about this gang: The Russian Mafia (The Zotov Bratva, as stated when was settled in Russia) is a group of russian males, that are involved in several crime orientations, such as Weapon and Drug Dealing, they are settled in Pershing Square Museum.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Asad_Gutaale (Will change if i get accepted, this is african name)
What is your real life age:18
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: SBF,FYB,GSF,TDF,VLA (unnoficial) and IM.
What faction do you want to lead:Russian Mafia
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because I like the Mafia roleplay, and i would not take Old School spot as IM leader since he can make it, and i'm also interested in crime organisations like this.
List the members you have so far: Lil_Shuggler and Abdi Gutaale, Adio
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I can.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:
*Accepting WCL-RP faction leader rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Power game is forcing a determinated Roleplay and/or perform non-reallistic weapons
Explain the term MG: Meta Game is using OOC info for IC advantage
Give an example of a good /me command: /me extands his hand towards the door knob, pulling the door open and geting in afterwards,closing the door after him.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):To describe a sittuation and/or for Succeed or Fail questions
/do You shall be able to notice several gang-related individuals
/do Action Succeeded or Failed ?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:9/10

NOTE: Those who alredy know my RP, and are allowed to vote, please vote, i would be thanked
Regards, Rocky

Last edited by Rocce on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 pm

I RP'ed with You for quite some time,you're a good Guy.
I think You can make this work,You may not have that much knowledge about the Russian Mafia but You're able to lead a Faction and You're experienced in it.
I give you +1
Good Luck Homie!
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Adquiring more knowledge everyday, man.
Thanks.
-Rocky
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

I have zero faith in any Mafia run faction. The only guy who was somewhat decent at running Mafia factions was Terminator, and he's long gone. That guy or OLD_SCHOOL.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 am

I'm not too sastisfied about people who just up and quit on leading factions but I wish you good luck on expanding more mafia roleplay onto the server.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 am

For those who don't know i was ex-leader of IM and i never had issues regarding to my roleplay.

-Rocky

Last edited by Rocky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Notorious Mario wrote:
I have zero faith in any Mafia run faction. The only guy who was somewhat decent at running Mafia factions was Terminator, and he's long gone. That guy or OLD_SCHOOL.
Thats what you think Wink

Anyway I'm not sure I got to know you at IM and your a nice guy and a good RPer,Your past leader experiences you bulit them quite strong but when it starts to go wrong you bailed on IM thou I can sympthise that you didn't apply to be leader at the time.It's just being the leader of a Mafia faction is probably the hardest thing to do in this community considering that it's mainly street RP so we need the kinda leaders who will stick with it through the great and the bad times.I'm going to remain Neutral for now untill I see your Russian RP.
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 pm

You Have +1 From Freeze
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Of course, you're a great mafia RPer and I know you can handle this, Good luck, you have my +1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Those who doubt about my Roleplay methods, come by the server (When it gets up, of course) and let's roleplay a bit.

-Rocky
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Freeze,if You give him +1,you MUST give a reason,giving +1 or -1 without a reason is not allowed
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Some of today RP.

The Arrival of Nikolai on Los Santos.

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce RP1

"Once i arrived, i had a car at my disposal..."

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce RP2-1

The Arrival of Mikhail on Los Santos.

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce RP3-1
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Rocky you have my 1+ yo uare good rper

User forum banned for three days by White for not following the posting rule.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Well, i need 5 more votes, or 2 more votes (If i get accepted like Nyne, he had himself only 5 votes and got accepted), admin choice, and some more members.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 pm

I got one more member, Abdi_Gutaale.

-Rocky
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:13 pm

In order to be accepted you need 8 positive votes, maybe Nyne's case was a bit of a rush but I'm sure that you have to gather 8 positive votes to be accepted, however, I see that you have got members and have took pictures of the start of the "Arriving into town" mafia story.As I said above, good luck and you have my full support.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Some of today's RP.

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce RP4-1

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce RP5-1

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce RP6

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce RP7
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm

+1 I hope you will stay in the faction for a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Good luck +1
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 pm

+1, you deserve it. Don't let the faction die and we all hope that you'll stay in it for a long time, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm

2 More votes, and i got it.
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm

You definitely have my +1 on this application. I've roleplayed with you on numerous occasions. If those were any indication of your skill, you'll do a great job with the Russian Mafia. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 am

Rocce wrote:
2 More votes, and i got it.
With Clutch's vote you have 6 votes because Smokey can't vote since he isn't a gang leader.
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 pm

+1
Nice rp in idlewood today.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:09 pm

+1 Your Russian RP is decent and your a good leader GL Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Rocce
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next