West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

(Yellow Mercenary Records.) Diablo (Cyan) - F.T.B.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
WCL Player
WCL Player
Ice

(Yellow Mercenary Records.) Diablo (Cyan) - F.T.B.  Empty
PostSubject: (Yellow Mercenary Records.) Diablo (Cyan) - F.T.B.    (Yellow Mercenary Records.) Diablo (Cyan) - F.T.B.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm

F.T.B.

Diablo (Cyan:)Some times, Ya just gotta let the anger out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRflkNyoY7s -- Beat.

It's Diablo! Packing ma' custom arma de fuego.
Ready to go out and shoot up at some of the ballas Negros.
Possibly runnin' home 'cause the C.R.A.S.H. come, hide in the water til' ya' cuerpo goes numb.
No-body can find me, goin' incogny, Ya' can't blast me, Natural tradegy, Real fuckin' G.
'Cause Diablo comes down in his carrucha at night, shootin' every Ballas negro on sight.
They try shoot back but I dodge the bullets, You can't kill me! I already told you that!
I go Bam bam with the back of ma' hand, dumpin' ya' bodies on the wet sand.

Cops come up to my house door, I swear to god I seen the policia before.
"YA coming to the station with me, Got a search warrent from the deputy"
I said "damn, Let go of my hand. I'll put you under the ground, man."
Got pinched for intent to kill, Gonna be hard to make good bail.
I don't care if I can't go out after nine, I'll sit in my room playin' the alpine.
I make good bail have a clue. Decide to walk through Idlewood.

I can see tears drop from your momma's eyes. ¿Qué la hace tan triste? Her sons doing time.
He got pinched for robbing cliques, got caught now he's in jail suckin' big dicks.
He tried to call to get him out, But his lil' old momma was havin' noute.
Too bad he gotta rot, While Diablo rolls down in his shot.
He said he'll come out and try and get me, Don't come at me without a Cuete.
If you're not smart, I'll pin you to the walls and hit the darts.

Decide to lock and load, gonna make a new 'gangland' episode.
Grabbed the clip and loaded it in, Look out the window to see the cops patrollin'.
I said "Fuck, get out cops", I just gotta wait before I can pop.
The cops dissapear and the night is clear, running to my car with the Uzi in rear.
Jump in the front and pump the engine, I push the hand-brake and the wheels are tearin'.
I roll down Idlewood on Jefferson, see a little Balla walkin' with his young son.
I toss my arms out the side and I start takin' aim, I put holes in'em, writin' ma' name.
A cop car speeds around the chute, Balla runs out the door with a loaded duece duece.
Cop removes him and starts chasin', I blast the cop car 'til my barrel was blazin'.
The bullets went flying with the car cars light, Too hard to see walls at night.
The PD car screetched to a slow stop, Diablo dodges one more trip to the hot cop shop.

Pullin' up on ma' drive-way, Look out the side and a see a Kilo tray.
He says "Wassup, What ya' packin' for?" I started firin' shots, bloodied on the floor.
His body lays deep on the deck, I left him there for the seagulls to peck.
Woke up the next mornin', cops at the show. They see my car but they don't know.
I laugh at the sight of the negro getting lifted, I think to myself "Those fuckers shiftin'".
Too bad they can't find out who it was, Diablo faught the law and Diablo one.

F.T.B. is the things I say, I jock up the bitches everyday.
Kilo Tray Ballas and Front Yard too, Don't got shit on ma' Vagos Crew.
Maybe if ya' tried you could shoot me just once, But you suckers ain' nuttin' but a bunch of cunts.
Better luck next time and see if ya' can, But ya' can't shoot the mexican super-man.

Back to top Go down

(Yellow Mercenary Records.) Diablo (Cyan) - F.T.B.
Page 1 of 1