West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

(Yellow Mercenary Records) Diablo (Cyan) - The Los Santos Vagos Flag Raiser.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
WCL Player
WCL Player
Ice

(Yellow Mercenary Records) Diablo (Cyan)  - The Los Santos Vagos Flag Raiser. Empty
PostSubject: (Yellow Mercenary Records) Diablo (Cyan) - The Los Santos Vagos Flag Raiser.   (Yellow Mercenary Records) Diablo (Cyan)  - The Los Santos Vagos Flag Raiser. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytYt2fkEKoY -- Beat.

Diablo (Cyan) speaks at the start: 'Dis for all ya'll puto's who tried to blast me, reppin' purple in my Barrio. Next time you in ma' barrio you betta' be packed, 'Cause Vago's are back to jack.

HMMM, Rollin' in the barrio with my Smith and Wesson. If ya' reppin' Ballas then ya' better keep stepping
'cause Diablo's a gangsta' not afriad to shoot. I'll Pillage and I'll rape and walk away with ya' loot.
The PD arrest me but I don't give a shit, I'll spark up a joint and start taking hits.
Ballas can't scare me 'cause I'm hard as nails, Watchin' cars and chasin' all the tail.

I'm Diablo, I ain' hard to find. If ya' wanna find me jus' open ya' eyes.
I laugh and cry, at the same time. Watchin' all ya'll ballas bitches tryna rhyme.
I'm down fo' the show, lockin' hoes. Wearing the yella rag, Dodgin' low blows.
Cops can't drop me with a tazor shot, 'Cause I'm the Vagos fat flag raiser on the block.

I'm a mad motherfucker, jus tryna making a livin'. If ya' wanna hang, lets get to chillin'.
'Cause we ain' bitches who try ta' bang, reppin the Ballas and everythang.
Diablo's right up on the gangster tip, Shooting all the bitches who try ta' snitch.
We got Zero tollerance on little skippers, If ya wanna snitch? Hang with them Ballas bitches.

I laugh and cry, at the same time. Watchin' all ya'll bitches tryna rhyme.
I'm down fo' the show, lockin' hoes. Wearing the rag, dodgin' low blows.
Cops can't drop me with a tazor shot, 'Cause I'm the vagos's fat flag raiser on the block

This is the end of my little rap, so try and sing along.
'Cause the Diablo's gotta get ready to make new songs.
I smile and I chat, bump the box. I pack all the shit and sells all of these Rocks.
Im a big vato who can't be messed with, I'll grab my Mac10 with my extended clip.
Don't fuck around with a man who you can't beat, I'll knock you down with my size eight feet.

I laugh and cry, at the same time. Watchin' all ya'll bitches tryna rhyme.
I'm down fo' the show, lockin' hoes. Dodgin' low blows.
Cops can't drop me with a tazor shot, 'Cause I'm the vago's fat flag raiser on the block.
Back to top Go down

(Yellow Mercenary Records) Diablo (Cyan) - The Los Santos Vagos Flag Raiser.
Page 1 of 1