West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Triads. EDITED!

Go down 
+21
Compton/Kollay
Trazz
stalkur
Craig
тесhnique
Barry
Shanked
OLD_SCHOOL
Rocce
Notorious Mario
Macc
Midge
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Micklo
ThaBomb
Jojo
peanutt
gundus
Kat
Herbalist
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 am

Do not worry, Im loyal, Im not lieing, you can trust me. If I'd be unloyal, I wouldnt even try to create it, becouse we got no interiors or places.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:09 am

GL & btw, wats IM?
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 am

☢305☢ wrote:
GL & btw, wats IM?

Italian Mafia..?
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:24 am

Italian Mafia lol...[IM]
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:43 am

omg.... I misread "kidnaping" & thought it said "kingpin on IM's" & was like wtf?
lol I got it now...
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 pm

U was hurrying somewhere becuz of wrong reading?lol
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 pm

LOL...today i RPed with IM....they can't RP, i took out a deagle and they said ''GFA'' hahahaha! Guys, better read rules, cuz u aint forced to RP the small guns, and i dont saw Johny RPing the AK
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Did you start beef with IM?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Nope, Paulie wanted to talk with me OOC, and when i arrived, they started to aim at me
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Did you say thats OOC? Anything happend?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Ye', i can't RP, sure, be sure to watch all members RP before saying we not decent RP'ers...
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Any beef started?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Johny pulled out gun on him,i said him to stop.Then when johny said its joke,Kim Lee pulled out Deagle,started shooting on us,then i shooted him,and he in cracked situation jumped on Sanchez and drived away.i dont know who`s non RPer here...
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Is that true? I will make simple warn system. 3 reports or 3 non RPs - that guy out of Triads. Please send me pictures if you have it.
Also, I have to inform you that hes not Triad member yet, he doesnt even know me or other guys ICly, so he doesnt count as a Triad member.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 pm

i dont got pic,but witnesses Johny,Reyo and Alicia i think she was there too...
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Hm... Ok. Thanks for telling.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 pm

So what if i drived away? That was OOC thing so... Wink
P.S: I was on the motorbike , then u shoted me ...
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:51 pm

So this all was OOC? lol
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

first thing..u didnt told us u came OOCly...second.i shooted u n u hopped on bike
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:59 pm

u pmed me u want to talk with me, then i typed /nopm cuz i got cops on my tail! and in the first PMs u said u want to talk with me OOC ! don't lie! i don't got pics, u dont got pics, end this (sry for this loooong post xD)
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 pm

i didnt recived or send u any pm that i want to talk with u oocly...i said only Kim turn on pms i got to tell u one thing when u came to our HQ,,,,
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 am

u didn't told me that u want me to come ICly to HQ, PM is OOC , so i came OOC there
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 pm

i just wanted to PM u when johny aimed at u...AND I DIDNT CALLED U TO COME TO OUR HQ SO DONT LIE!!!i`m out of this topic
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm

thats what i said, you didnt called me, u told me in PMs to come there, thats MG, u cant tell me to come there IC in PMs...this is a faction topic, lets stop it
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Could I try join Triads? not really sure to join it just wanna look and see the RP of the faction Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triads. EDITED!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next