West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Triads. EDITED!

Go down 
+21
Compton/Kollay
Trazz
stalkur
Craig
тесhnique
Barry
Shanked
OLD_SCHOOL
Rocce
Notorious Mario
Macc
Midge
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Micklo
ThaBomb
Jojo
peanutt
gundus
Kat
Herbalist
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Kinda Smile
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Nice RP with [IM] and Craig today.Smile
Hope there will be more members whom likes to join.Smile
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Lol you made this like a gang/faction application..
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Because it is a faction application Sherlock. hahafun
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:56 pm

J4S0N wrote:
Because it is a faction application Sherlock. hahafun

Yup. Half that half people opinion.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Very good rp's so far indeed. If you guys want to join talk to Phoenix or me, we could use some more members.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:23 am

Weedie will help us, I RPed with him yesterday already. Thanks.Smile
We got 9 pluses and 1 minus. Lets see what Compton thinks.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:01 pm

I know you will succed in this. Wink I'm sure in dat..
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Weasel wrote:
I know you will succed in this. Wink I'm sure in dat..
Thanks. Kat will be helping us too. Smile So, theres 4 members.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 pm

It's not 9 pluses, it's 10 'cause you got one from me now, I know you from SOLS and I know who you are and how you react into situations, though most of the people agree I think Compton will to, because I always wanted a Triad faction in this server because I think that Chinese Mafia Roleplay is just great and with you as their leader it won't fail. +1
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 pm

+1 .i saw ur rp...u can make it...im sure u wont fail...good luck
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks guys <33 (no homo) lool
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:50 pm

I dont belive in these kind of factions on WCL, they all go inactive pretty fast. And when I told you to make a thread for Triads on forum I was talking about a nice, good looking thread, with gang story, pictures some characters and hangouts. I dont even see any pictures here of your Server RP guys. Anyway I wont tell anything yet, just try put in effort in this thread.

Oh and Fellow admins, please share your opinion here aswel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Compton wrote:
I dont belive in these kind of factions on WCL, they all go inactive pretty fast. And when I told you to make a thread for Triads on forum I was talking about a nice, good looking thread, with gang story, pictures some characters and hangouts. I dont even see any pictures here of your Server RP guys. Anyway I wont tell anything yet, just try put in effort in this thread.

Compton, this isn't SOLS where Mafias fail, I mean look at [IM] it was inactive first, and now it's big and active!Triad Roleplay is just great and I think we need another active mafia,and Russian Mafia kind of fails, no one leads it, no members, nothing and Phoenix already got members and a great Triad knowledge and I can vouch for his loyalty.Every gang has it's period when it's inactive, so there is no such word as FAIL.Unless the gang leader himself doesn't have the dedication and the ambition to make his gang/mafia inactive, which Phoenix does, also keep in mind that a good thread doesn't make a faction good, the Roleplay and the activity is those 2 magic things that make a faction work good.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Compton wrote:

You told me to make a thread what people think, not about gang story dude. If you want me to make that one, where should I post it then?

Thanks Meebo.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm

No problem, you can post it here, just use the edit button and edit your first post and, if you want any help you can PM me.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Already done, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Meebo wrote:
also keep in mind that a good thread doesn't make a faction good, the Roleplay and the activity is those 2 magic things that make a faction work good.

Please dont teach me anything, ok? I know what im saying.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm

We needed Mafia's on this server because it makes it uniqupe I get bored of the same old shit GSF for life it's time the Mafia's finally got some recongintion because it will benfit the server for people who don't like Gangs but want to RP in Mafias' so expanding the player database.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Compton wrote:
Meebo wrote:
also keep in mind that a good thread doesn't make a faction good, the Roleplay and the activity is those 2 magic things that make a faction work good.

Please dont teach me anything, ok? I know what im saying.
So, does the topic look better now?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Yes, also do me a favour will you? Could you re-map your china town, since you mapped it right infront of IM HQ..

But dont do it now, only if this gang gets accepted.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

I can, but, theres no more cool places in L.S. for china town. But Imma think of something.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Also you forgot [TDB] on the allies/enemies/neutral list.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh shit. Imma re-make it soon.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 pm

If Phoenix can be loyal he can make it otherwise,he'll end like Technique, thought he'll not insult you probably, but you'll not trust him properly....
I hope this gets added, ONLY if Phoenix is loyal,otherwise it's a dead script for CPT.

As i mentined in some other page...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads. EDITED!   Triads. EDITED! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triads. EDITED!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next