West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

LSPD New Commander Poll!

Go down 
+8
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rick
Sly
OLD_SCHOOL
Appo
Brown
gundus
Midge
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who Do You Think Should Be The New LSPD Commander And Why?
Jim Runner - [PD]Jaycon
LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_lcap27%LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Russel Johnson - [PD]Chimpo
LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_lcap0%LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Williams - [PD]Sly
LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_lcap27%LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Chris Williams - [PD]Brown
LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_lcap36%LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Appo Jensen - [PD]Appo
LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_lcap9%LSPD New Commander Poll! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

LSPD New Commander Poll! Empty
PostSubject: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Who do you think Suits the Position For Commander? If you Vote Please Say Why, Thanks!
EDIT: Re-posted the Poll to add new people!

Last edited by Midge on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Why not Appo,Jaycon,Lukie or..?You're a fresh faction no new or old members all of 'em almost joined at the same time,I would put everyone that has [PD] in the poll,until that I won't vote.
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Was Just about to add Appo and Jaycon, Lukie, hes too inactive and ain't told me about it.
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 pm

whats commander?? co chief?
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Yes Commander is Co-Chief.
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

ahh didnt saw this topic lol. was afk 2 days because my internet was off so... Ofcourse i vote for my self:P Im pretty active and ye so goodluck Jaycon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 pm

I don't think you should let other members to decide you need to think about this yourself because your co leader needs to be someone who you would trust to lead the faction if your inactive .etc.
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 pm

GoodLuck to Everyone, If You Don't Win, Don't Worry, You Will Get A Promotion Anyway!
And Old School I Trust them all, If I Didn't I Wouldn't Recruit them, It Is So Hard to Pick out of them and I Don't want them to vote against eachother as it could cause Arguments and Hating which is also bad to have. If They Don't lead good enough, They will be demoted and I Will pick the new One
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Midge wrote:
GoodLuck to Everyone, If You Don't Win, Don't Worry, You Will Get A Promotion Anyway!
And Old School I Trust them all, If I Didn't I Wouldn't Recruit them, It Is So Hard to Pick out of them and I Don't want them to vote against eachother as it could cause Arguments and Hating which is also bad to have. If They Don't lead good enough, They will be demoted and I Will pick the new One
Alright fair enough,I voted for Jaycon cause most of the others I don't really know Razz
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:54 pm

The Poll Is On a Timelimit of 3 Days.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I voted:Appo,reason:When I was [PD] I know he can RP(that's why I gave him 7773 or something(special badge)),He's active and a loyal member,he doesn't cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Don't really matter who to me, few of us are capable
just hope co chief ready for paper work lol
i won't vote since my name is apart of the poll
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Lukie is a multi-accounter and is banned, you can scratch him off your list fully. I won't vote since this isn't my faction, so good luck in choosing the Commander.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 pm

I vote for Jaycon.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 pm

I'll vote for Brown. I RP'ed with him before, in CRASH also when he was Hernandez. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Lukie Multi-Accounted? His Other Name?
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Take me off the poll since im trying to lead C.R.A.S.H https://west-life.forummo.com/t1838-brown-s-crash-apply#21880

- I'm voting for Sly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm voting for Jaycon, he was my first leader on WCL:RP from TDF plus he can RP Smile
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Ok, It wont lemme remove u lol, Goodluck everyone
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 pm

I dont think it's a matter of what the community thinks, it's what the faction leader thinks, therefore I think it would be the best if you spectate every member of your faction for the skills he projects and by that you will decide who will get the rank.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Domino wrote:
I dont think it's a matter of what the community thinks, it's what the faction leader thinks, therefore I think it would be the best if you spectate every member of your faction for the skills he projects and by that you will decide who will get the rank.

Yeah agreed
btw There's a tie on the poll between me and Jaycon, but I don't wanna win lol
Midge you should just choose who you want
and today is the 3rd day already, so poll over?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:56 pm

My vote goes to Chris Williams AKA Brown because he is a good RolePlayer and active and when I was online back in days he was loyal in the faction. Good luck Brown.

- Darryl. AKA '' Lil Teal ''
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Browns not apart of the poll vote anymore because he said hes leading something else
only ones left to vote for is:
Chimpo
Appo
Jaycon
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Even if he's in CRASH, he's still a part of the LSPD and it's ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:08 pm

I Know White but Compton said were not allowed high rank and to be in crash, Although [PD]Black was.... Sorry for my inactiveness, Computer is fucked, Im writing from my laptop and it aint got a good enough RAM To run GTA SA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSPD New Commander Poll!   LSPD New Commander Poll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSPD New Commander Poll!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next