West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gundusio Vagos Leadership

Go down 
+8
Connection
Notorious Mario
►Randy◄
GU1DE
quixxx
Big_Jayh
† Maniac †
gundus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Gundusio Vagos Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Gundusio Ramonis
Character Age:28
How does your character look:Yellow bandana tied around my head,short haircut brown,black t-shirt,jeans,white shoes
Tell something you know about this gang:Los Santos Vagos made by illegal imigrants from Mexico,still unknown who found 'em,party life style,wear the color of yellow,highly aggresive hispanic street gang that chill around the East Los Santos and the beach.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Currently [KTB]Gundus
What is your real life age:11
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):+1,Croatia
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:KTB,GSF unofficial,V official waay back
What faction do you want to lead:Los Santos Vagos
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because I have great hispanic RP and I was [V] waay back,so I have some experience,I can lead a gang because I have alot of RP servers experience(3 years).
Can you be a good and active leader:Of course I'm active 1 hour on work days(sometimes not because of school) and on weekends each day 3 hours.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Powergaming:Doing stuff impossible in real life,forcing players non-rply to do some actions. Explain the term MG:Metagaming:Using OOC information ICly,mixing OOC and IC.
Give an example of a good /me command:/Me Laughs at Rodrigo's movements.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/Do Wearing yellow bandana on his head,/Do Appears to be 28
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:8

A little story about Gundusio: Gunudusio was born in Mexico,he grew up with his 3 brothers and 2 sisters at the age of 15 he traveled ilegally to Los Santos,to find a better life,unfortunently he finds himself in trouble with gangs and a couple of friends pull him into it,now he's the Jefe of Los Santos Vagos battling over Varrios Los Aztecas for Los Santos's best Hispanic gang,all of his family is dead only a couple of ese's he has left.

Last edited by Gundusio El Jefe on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 pm

And Jizzy,I read the whole Leader rules 2 times this time,no worrys Wink
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Fill a gang instead of making new one's :l
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:23 pm

-1 for sure, you ain't good enough to lead the set.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Mr.Technique wrote:
-1 for sure, you ain't good enough to lead the set.

gotta agree with him.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:29 pm

-1, reason is above.
But what the? You're playing on RP servers since you're 8 y/o ?
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:01 pm

-1 Nope.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG wrote:
-1, reason is above.
But what the? You're playing on RP servers since you're 8 y/o ?

Yes

and Technique,Jizzy@Why do you think I cant't lead a set?I have good rp,you didn't even saw it you just say it because im 11 IRL ,but you have right to your opinion and I accept it I will start rping as Vagos tommorow I gotta' finish some IRL shit.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:37 pm

u was [V]Gundus before right?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Yes,Now here some pics I did rp today to show you guys that I can RP: Gundusio Vagos Leadership GX9h
Gundusio Vagos Leadership XFaUt
Gundusio Vagos Leadership Xwp8D
Gundusio Vagos Leadership CEPGO
Gundusio Vagos Leadership GFdpO
Gundusio Vagos Leadership GTjar
Gundusio Vagos Leadership FhWj1
Gundusio Vagos Leadership SPnvC
Gundusio Vagos Leadership CbCSy
Gundusio Vagos Leadership 9LFQm
Gundusio Vagos Leadership 3XzmI
Gundusio Vagos Leadership M9Hap
Gundusio Vagos Leadership WmkMs
Gundusio Vagos Leadership 1vqyc
Gundusio Vagos Leadership WDdNX
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Bro, i can't see for shit! their too small Shocked
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Click on them,I don't want them full size cuz' it takes ages to load,JUST CLICK!L0L
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 pm

No. Just, no. We need someone who's really experienced to lead it. This isn't a gang you can just go into and rub your nipples, you have to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 am

i changed my mind, 1+
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:56 am

You joined KTB so fast and quit so fast Vagos don't have a leader .. you are good RolePlayer but I wont vote.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:23 am

I dunno , maybe 1+
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:31 am

lol @how people are prejudgmental.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 am

Okay,it's good some people see that I can lead but some can't I will do even better rp today after school and my basketball practise in hope for more people to see what a couple saw Smile

I know only Admin and [V] gang members votes count but I want to be a leader that everyone know that I can rp and I can lead. Smile

EDIT:Can I use [V] or some unofficial tag like [Vagos] so I can make members "official" or I need to rp without [V] or [Vagos]?
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:19 pm

well it is better if you join Varrios Los Aztecas [VLA] if you wanna RP as a latino gang member,since we needs too fill the gangs and dont make new one's,
it will be boring if we only have 1-3 members in each set,we're tryng too fill the gangs/sets as i said
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Too bad,I won't be able to play this weekend I must go to my Grandma's house Sad but I have a life please don't lock the topic when I come back I will battle for [V] leadership back!!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:35 am

Yo, bro.

Ya GHopped Hard from V to KTB.

Anyway I must admit, for me V sucked horribly and for Mario too.

So, good luck leading bro.

Ima' give you a -1 Since we gotta fill all other gangs as mentioned above, BEFORE we can actually get new gangs up and running again.

Although, seriously no one really likes V, when I lead no one ever joined and it sucked bad.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:00 am

as i said before, bring new players here then.
we got a major issue : not much players.
"fill other gangs instead" - pff, what if he likes Vagos only?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Please LOCK this,I took your advice, I WILL FILL GANGS INSTEAD OF MAKING NEW ONES!

I QUIT,PLEASE LOCK!
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Applicant gave up, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundusio Vagos Leadership   Gundusio Vagos Leadership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundusio Vagos Leadership
Page 1 of 1