West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

GTA V

Go down 
+28
BoelieBeast
Vory
Micklo
SmileyG
MrEminemFan
Nyne
Domino
Travis™
Weedie
►Randy◄
[AFK]Lil Dan
Keelo
Rick
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
peanutt
† Maniac †
Appo
OLD_SCHOOL
Rocce
Connection
Nas
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
quixxx
Notorious Mario
Big_Jayh
MarkNiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:47 pm

I been reading around and somewhere I saw that probably GTA V will take it's place in San Andreas, lets hope it's really true.

-Cant wait to see the Trailer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 pm

I saw the same on a german news site :O
Its a myth.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:05 pm

I personally hope for it to be setted in Vice City, which i highly doubt now after seeing the V logo, i always been a big fan of Vice City
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Why do you lot want the same basis as GTA SA?It's a decent game but we need something new not the same product,People saying GTA IVs Storyline is shit is just a chav tbh,SAs Storyline wasn't even that good imo,IV and VC had the best storylines and alot of proper GTA fans will agree with me instead of wanting to be a gangster all the time.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Why do you lot want the same basis as GTA SA?It's a decent game but we need something new not the same product,People saying GTA IVs Storyline is shit is just a chav tbh,SAs Storyline wasn't even that good imo,IV and VC had the best storylines and alot of proper GTA fans will agree with me instead of wanting to be a gangster all the time.
True. GTA V - Page 2 232912
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:30 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:

The guy got a point kids trolling
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
I personally hope for it to be setted in Vice City, which i highly doubt now after seeing the V logo, i always been a big fan of Vice City

Maybe the V stande for Vice Question =x
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 pm

The V stands for 5 foo xD
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Or vagina me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
How can you say that? Gta IV was the worst GTA ever made ((story line)) Yeah but Vice City was great , gotta agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:11 pm

GTA San Andreas is the best GTA i Ever played for now if you ask me, I love it's storyline and VC aint got shit on this!

Also it would of been cool if GTA V was based in Los Santos in our days like 2003-2011 or somewhere there, so we can be new era G'z XD

Thumbs Up if you want to see CJ's white nose in GTA V! xD
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Somehow, i cant give you thumbs up fool
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:30 am

Compton wrote:
GTA San Andreas is the best GTA i Ever played for now if you ask me, I love it's storyline and VC aint got shit on this!

Also it would of been cool if GTA V was based in Los Santos in our days like 2003-2011 or somewhere there, so we can be new era G'z XD

Thumbs Up if you want to see CJ's white nose in GTA V! xD

Vice City, Vice City Stories, Libery City, Liberty City Stories, & SA are great, F**k 4, except for the graphics & all that, but the only thing I can agree with u on this 1 is that if they made the game from 2001 - 2007 or 08, if they made the game based on our current year, imagine how much they would F**k it up by adding the new Futuristic bullshit rap songs like the shitty Black Eyed Peas, they need to make the game at least based in the earlier years.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:32 am

Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
How can you say that? Gta IV was the worst GTA ever made ((story line)) Yeah but Vice City was great , gotta agree with that.

LOL!? HAHAHA! GTA IV, was awesome! The storyline was so sad and deep.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 am

Everyone got his own opinion
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:36 am

But that opinion can't be justified. How can you say that the storyline was bad in a storyline oriented game? That'd be like saying the killing is bad in a Call of Duty game.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:54 am

Vice City and GTA IV had the best story lines like OLD said. They stood their grounds and had a movie like feel, you had it balanced all around. The San Andreas one was full or unrealistic events such as jumping from plane to plane, attacking army bases, being in a non-narcotic street gang, working for the mafia as a black guy, attacking secret services and so on. Sure they were fun missions, but as a story line they were illogical.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:11 am

Rick wrote:
Vice City and GTA IV had the best story lines like OLD said. They stood their grounds and had a movie like feel, you had it balanced all around. The San Andreas one was full or unrealistic events such as jumping from plane to plane, attacking army bases, being in a non-narcotic street gang, working for the mafia as a black guy, attacking secret services and so on. Sure they were fun missions, but as a story line they were illogical.

Exactly my words.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Man CJ is unstopable, he better than any onf those mobsters! Yall just Jelly xD
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Vote here: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=489595
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 am

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND ABOUT POSSIBLY GTA V CHARACTERS :
( I don't claim that those info are real or false,i'm juste sharing. )
( I also posted the link so y'all can see i didn't created this. )

LINK :

http://www.gtav.net/news/single.php?id=4419

GTA V Codenamed RUSH? Character List Revealed?
Posted by adamcs at 18:02. Category: General
A twitter user has discovered an online casting call, apparently posted by Take 2 Interactive, advertising a project called 'RUSH'. Bearing in mind that GTA IV was codenamed 'FROZEN' prior to its release, could 'RUSH' could be the codename for GTA V?

The cast includes:

Mitch Hayes - 38 yrs old - Annoying, wise cracking, highly successful FBI agent. In great shape. Does triathlons, drinks low cal beer, but still has a sense of humor.

Miguel Gonzalez - 25 yrs old - Young Mexican American FBI agent, caught between a few mob bosses. Very clean cut.

Clyde - 23 yrs old - Moronic, almost inbred and creepy white trash hillbilly. Very naive but in a creepy 'it's only incest sort of way'

Brother Adam - 50 yrs old - Welsh monk, cult leader, yoga teacher, very lithe, very into exploring your personal tension through gripping massage. Needs Welsh accent.

Mrs Avery - 48 yrs old - Neurotic soccer mom, home maker, anxious and addled on pain killers. Very angry at neighbor MRS Bell.

Mrs Bell - 45 yrs old - Swinger, and mellow Californian divorcee. Ugly but comfortable with self.

Eddie - 47 yrs old - Weed evangelist, guy who started smoking at 30, and is now a leading proponent of marijuana's fantastic properties. White, awkward.

Ira Bernstein - 56 yrs old - publicist for an actress known as America's newest sweetheart who just so happens to love animals, orphans, drugs and sex. He's always trying to hide her latest indiscretion.

Kevin De Silva - 18 yrs old - Albert's fat, FPS playing gamer son. Smokes a lot of weed, has anxiety issues and a card for a bad back, very soft, very opinionated. Into making racist comments while playing online.

Harut Vartanyan - 42-52 yrs old - Armenian car dealer, moneylender, would be Fagin and would be bully. Heavily connected to the underworld, but irritates people so much no one likes him.

Nervous Jerry - 48 yrs old - paranoiac living in the sticks, near Simon, completely paranoid, and terrified of Simon.

Calvin North - 55 yrs old - clapped out FBI agent who now mostly works offering advice on TV shows - whose only claim to fame turns out to be entirely false - but a decent guy in other ways. Badly dressed. Divorced. Putting on weight.

Jerry Cole - 53 yrs old - disabled IT expert and criminal information vendor.

Rich Roberts - 35 yrs old - English hardman actor, who acts tough but who wants to do serious work - the only problem is he can't quite read the words.

Alex - 52 yrs old - white, loosie goosie hippy rich guy who has lost his money and is getting desperate but trying not to.

Scarlet - 45-52 yrs old - unshaven female spiritualist and hippy with a love of exploring the wilderness. Very into journeys.

Chad - 29 yrs old - pretty boy misogynist Beverly Hills party boy. Made money, but not as cool as he thinks he is.

Tae Wong - 39 yrs old - somewhat incompetent Chinese mobster, loves doing ecstasy, going to raves.

Taes Translator - 45 yrs old - VERY STRAIGHT LACED Chinese translator, terrified of his boss's dad. Male, awkward. Needs to speak Chinese.

Certainly, from these descriptions, most of the characters wouldn't seem out of place in a GTA game. But whether it's related to GTA V or not, only time will tell. It could be for another project that Rockstar has yet to announce.

If the list is valid, then it points towards a modern-day Los Angeles setting, with the city being surrounded by countryside (note the references to 'wilderness' and 'the sticks').

Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am

I hope that we get to work in the law lol that would be so fucking awesome...And if the graphics and everything would be like GTA IV 'n' shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:28 am

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:

You got a point on this.
But,i don't understand why you say ''wanting to be a gangster all the time''.
We all have our vision of a great game.
Personnaly,i think that CJ is the best Protagonist,and yeah,'cause he a Black Banger.
I don't like to play as some Russian Mobster who's travelling the city and helping everyone...
Whatever...

EVEN if we fight about what GTA was better....this won't change GTA 5...
Be patient,homies....be patient.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am

Keelo wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:

You got a point on this.
But,i don't understand why you say ''wanting to be a gangster all the time''.
We all have our vision of a great game.
Personnaly,i think that CJ is the best Protagonist,and yeah,'cause he a Black Banger.
I don't like to play as some Russian Mobster who's travelling the city and helping everyone...
Whatever...

EVEN if we fight about what GTA was better....this won't change GTA 5...
Be patient,homies....be patient.

-Keelo

so for you, protagonist is cool only if he is black banger?
PS: Nico Belic is not russian. xD
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

GTA V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V   GTA V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:42 am

He's Serbian me gusta evil

I wish you get to be an FBI Agent or a Commander or w/e in the PD xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA V - Page 2 Empty