West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness   Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:56 am

Ayo, word up to all my homies that got locked down. This ones for you bro!

*Beat starts and you hear the microphone being ajusted, and muffled

[Verse 1]: Yo -- Is it strictly business when I pull up on your block; glocks cocked. Ready or not I'm hot; at the moment I'm ready to get a couple strikes from some punk ass cops.
Is it strictly business when I pop out this gauge; full rage. And I'm about to take over this stage!

[Chorus]: Yeah, is it strictly business.
huh?
Is it strictly business?
[Verse 2]: Nowadays we got chumps running the blocks; plus other niggas saying families aint on top. We bout to ride on this fakies. Smash on these niggas. Our business is strict and it's just strictly business.
Yaw -- I'm telling you right the f**k now; you niggas don't got business as strict as ours. We always stay strapped. Families, boy we run shit.

[Verse 3]: Yo -- I'm telling you homie I'm telling you maan. Business is stict around these parts. All my niggas from the block stand the F**k up! Seville stand the hell up, willowfield stand the hell up!
We going to be rolling on this one. Beanie baby on the track making life hard for these fake ass niggas.
Don't play my shit; I don't give a F**k. I'm out--For life homie, and that's strictly business.

*The track ends.[/center]
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness   Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 am

You should add a beat
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness   Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 am

Yh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness   Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beabie Baby -- Strictly Buisness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: In Character Section :: Rap Related-
Jump to: