West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

[☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]   Empty
PostSubject: [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]    [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 pm

[☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]   GeneralDiscussion_zpsf89748cf

A few rules to maintain order

• No double posting allowed.
  • Any rule violation, or any violation against the WCL-Rules will be deleted and their poster will be punished.
  • You shall not repeat the same message over and over again. E.g.("Going IG!")
  • You shall not report or complain about other players in this topic.
  • You shall not delete your message unless overruled by an admin, moderator, helper or High Command Staff.
  • You shall not post screenshots of your roleplay in this section.
  • You shall not post links referring to another webpage exception for LSPD Forums or WCL Forum.
  • You shall not post your resignation here.

These rules are necessary to maintain order in this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]    [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 1:44 am

I'm stepping down as the chief of police as of 16.03.2017, I am preoccupied with the development of the server and therefore decided to not lead anything. Though, I'm still a member of the faction. Whoever wants leadership can apply here: https://west-life.forummo.com/f17-gang-faction-leader-application
Back to top Go down
Sklavenzeit

PostSubject: Re: [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]    [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]   Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 2:46 am

These are some very unfortunate news. I was going to inform of my absence, until the server is sufficiently developed enough I will remain inactive. The server seems unplayable at it's current state, at least for the law enforcement factions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]    [☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[☆] Police Department - General Discussions [☆]
Page 1 of 1