West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Danny "Double D" Brown

Go down 
+8
Carmona
DaParasite
DopeDod.
gundus
RollingStone
Saucedo
nightmare
Pacukas
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

Danny "Double D" Brown Empty
PostSubject: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Danny "Double D" Brown LomSA2

Name: Danny
Last Name: Brown
Alias: Double D'
Nationality: Afro-American
Eye color: Green
Hair: Black
Birth date: 7 October,1997
Birth Place : All Saint's Hospital, Los Santos

First Years

Danny Brown was borned in verona beach,Los Santos.
He was living only with his mom,since his dad got murdered in a gang war,back in 97.
Danny started growing up,day by day,as he asked about his dad every time.
His mom didin't tell him,by the fact he is too little to know about his dad's life.
After years passed,danny started to go to school

School Years
When danny started school,his assessment was pretty good,but when he turned 7 grade,that just changed.
Danny was forced by his friends to join a little crew,who were dealing with drug dealing,and writing graffiti all over the town
One night when danny's mother fell asleep,he went out with his friend,to bomb a train with spray tags.
They started painting the whole train,but they got caught by police officers,some of the buys ran away,as they leaved danny behind.
After danny was in the regional department,his mother realized he was doing no-good.
After that happened,danny started living a normal life again..untill

Alone Years

One day Danny was helping his mother outside in the garden,his mother wanted some water,so danny ran in the house to get some for her.
As he was molding,that moment he saw a black car with four individuals inside,he was lookin them with a scared facial expression,but he ignored them,continuing to mold the water.
After he molded the water cup,he started walking outside to his mother,but then,the four individuals in the car,rolled down theyr windows,shotting danny's mother in the stomach area.
Danny throwed the cup away,as he rushed towards his mother,but it was too late
His mother was bleeding,when she decided to say him the words
"I..it's time for you to know the truth",She started talking about his dad's life,but not verry long,she closed her eyes and the last words she sayed were.. "I love you,danny."
Danny started crying,as the ambulance came by.
When danny,heard his mother won't survive,he just ran out of the hospital,looking for somebody.

CREW YEAR

Not long after that danny started woorking,as a chief in a resturant near idlewood Los Santos,he got enough money to buy a house,as so he started living by himself.
One day,as he was running on the street,he saw two individuals who came by him.
They asked him,does he wanna make fast money? Ofcourse danny sayed yes.
That was the day when he joined "Outside Crew",they were dealing with drugs,selling them,buying them,using them.
Year after that after a night drug selling,police officer's started chasing the members from Outside Crew,they arrested and killed them,but danny didin't get shot,he didin't want to go in jail,so he jumped off a building.
Surviving after the jump,danny hided in San fierro in his aun't shouse for 1 year.

THE NEW YEARS

After danny decided to go back at Los Santos,he started running around the streets training again,and in the same day he met two other individuals intercecepted him in the Dead-End block,both of them were leaders of gangs,but when danny heard one of them was the leaders of a Familie set,he remembered the words of his mother about his dad,then he decided to join right away.
Not long after that,danny turned to be a loyal gang member,so he became an OG in the Familie gang
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:23 pm

From being "borned" in Verona to being "lifing" in Seville.
From being a chef to being a top notch gangsta.
This is a typical my parents were killed by gangsters stroy. Think of something different.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Also, your character's eyes are green but they sure don't look green in the picture and I'm pretty sure 'gangbanger' is not an actual occupation.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:44 am

Chav wrote:
I'm pretty sure 'gangbanger' is not an actual occupation.
na it isnt
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:50 am

STOLEN NAME.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:23 am

great story, keep it up and i hope you make another one real soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:43 am

Absolutely fantastic. The plot was really interesting and full of surprises; I almost cried at the point Danny's mother died.
Honestly, you SHOULD write a book or something, at least make more stories because I loved reading this one!
10/10
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:38 am

he has beautiful green eyes
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Danny "Double D" Brown LomSA2
he looks like 30 y/o
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:49 pm

This story was so creative and extravagant,it almost made my eyes bleed while reading it.
You should also try to make another SUPER DOPE OFFICIAL OMG YES YES story of your other character: primo rodriguez!
I think alot of ppl would like to read it. WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:15 pm

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
STOLEN NAME.

Before last update on my "[LPF]Snaikas" account,i was named Danny Brown.
I didin't know your char is danny brown too.

So i didin't stole shit,stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:48 pm

And you didnt steal Kompot's first name either?
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Pacukas wrote:
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Pacukas wrote:

Are you fucking retarded? old wcl didin't have First_Last nicknames,how the fuck am i supposed to know theyr ic names,when i never roleplayed with them??

And yes i didin't steal his name.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:24 pm

DopeDod. wrote:
Pacukas wrote:

Are you fucking retarded? old wcl didin't have First_Last nicknames,how the fuck am i supposed to know theyr ic names,when i never roleplayed with them??

Can you calm yourself down and stop disrespecting people like that? Otherwise i'll ban you from the forums for a few days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Kompot wrote:
DopeDod. wrote:
Pacukas wrote:

Can you calm yourself down and stop disrespecting people like that? Otherwise i'll ban you  from the forums for a few days.

I don't disrespect nobody,its just some of the members are pissing me off with "You copyed,Copyed name,and etc.."
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:48 pm

DopeDod. wrote:
Are you fucking retarded?

sounds like disrespect to me, as i told you once, you should work on your attitude towards others and stop getting angry so easily
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:59 pm

DopeDod. wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
STOLEN NAME.

I can clearly remember being CKed from Lanza because i made fun of your name ICly which was Rhino.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Pacukas wrote:
DopeDod. wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
STOLEN NAME.

I can clearly remember being CKed from Lanza because i made fun of your name ICly which was Rhino.

And i clearly remembered i was Danny_Brown on Snaikas or Dopedod,one of both,but i am clearly sure i was danny brown
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 pm

You sure your memory isn't as bad as your grammar is?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 8:00 pm

double d, really?
DOUBLE D
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Danny Brown getting high on his own supply.
Danny "Double D" Brown Latest?cb=20100905182601
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Gundus wrote:
double d, really?
DOUBLE D

Yes DOUBLE D
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Pacukas wrote:
Danny Brown getting high on his own supply.
Danny "Double D" Brown Latest?cb=20100905182601

If you think you are funny,i will tell you the true. You are not.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:24 pm

DopeDod. wrote:
Gundus wrote:
double d, really?
DOUBLE D

Yes DOUBLE D
Nice,can i see them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny "Double D" Brown