West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Dre
Dr_Dre

DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss] Empty
PostSubject: DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss]   DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:56 pm

DEF - #3 Tough [Base 5]
Diss MC Dan, Masta LOC, Seville
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=IRM_bIm-mM4
[Verse 1]
You better put me in a cage and throw away the key because my tunes go high,
My oh my look at this guy thinkin' he fly, I had enough of rappers listening to my shit but not beefin' with my big ass hits,
Mr Dan I think you need a real name and a plan to get to us, because I got enough flow and ryhmes to kick your behind,
Everyone thinks I'm just gettin' high while writing all my lines and songs, making big hits with tunes but I got that undergorund stuff,
So put on your ears and correct the muffs because this is how we lose a sorrow soul by me letting a slug roll on into their heads,
Mr Dan I know yo heard me and you ain't dissin' me, what's up with that, I'm white and I'm crony, I'll start you with writing on that pad,
C'mon lad big boys in here, I spit flow that criminal minds don't know, sonny yo look at this...
[Chrous]
Ain't no such things as crooks on the mic,
Ain't no such things as people being tough on the mic,
Tough, tough... tough, tough... x2
[Verse 2]
I got you on the pedistile, I got you to listen to me steal the mic and the limelight and take you off the stage,
Mr DEF going to blow down your membrains and damnit I ain't supposed to diss gangs but here it comes for you Willowfield Grove,
I want you to know that I'm shootin' everybody you know includin' Masta LOC, I'm loco and I want a low-low but I got something you need to know,
Listen to me ryhme and when I ryhme watch the light because I'm burning down on your sorry ass, I'm bigger than the sun,
I'm bigger than the universe and if you're that retarded that includes the earth and sun, look up in the sky, who do you see?
ME, the true white O.G, yeah... Caucasian with a black mind, how can I be black or white when I don't exist,
You're going onto my motherfucking five page long hit list, I'll catch you even if you're in the motherfucking mist,
MCs got to stop acting tough, tough...
[Background]
Tough, tough... x2
[Chrous]
[Verse 3]
Sunny Jim better listen to me and hit the gym 'cause you lookin' fatter than daylight and a black mind sure and a black breath sure,
But a black skin don't improve your skill and don't make you harder to kill because I squish your ass easier than a fuckin' quilt-cover,
Better duck and hide before I find my nine and pop you more than five times, RUN B***h, RUN!
Run little chickren, run little rabbit, run hare, I'll pop you with a motherfucking flare so even planes see your corpse,
You can morn all you want, you can die if I want you to, I'm british and I got to go to the loo,
Take a shit or take a dump, I don't care how you say it but make sure it's a big ass lump because it'll be your last,
I'm so harsh and nasty but I last quite long and my dick goes deep into anywhere I want it, mouth or areshole, you name it,
Sunny... look.
[Chrous]
[Talking - Beat slowly fades]
Shook Ones Part Two... Infamous album, copyright... 1993?
D.E.F, Base Five. It's Ok album, 1993.
Ninety Three and forever. The caucasian and white ass Westside.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss]   DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 am

Dre hoe.You never get the comments you need man becasue you sound alot like slim shady
That ain't no disrespect, i like it actully))
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss]   DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:23 am

/me turns on the radio and listens to the song
Barry:Dass real bullshit man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss]   DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEF - #3 Tough [BASE 5] [Diss]
Page 1 of 1