West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

LSNN - Your daily news!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

LSNN - Your daily news! Empty
PostSubject: LSNN - Your daily news!   LSNN - Your daily news! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 pm

LSNN - Your daily news! 05867b80-4b6f-e5a2-dfc5-5b0e3d312c18-banner

George: Hello, I'm George Woods and this is Los Santos News Network daily news.

LSNN - Your daily news! Snp65j

George: Today, we have new breaking news about two beaten up notorious gang affiliated members. Yesterday on this place right behind me happened a horrible incident. Two fellow gang members were beaten up by their rival gang, the rival gang was suspected as Verona Beach Families, a few days ago my college Roy had a same incident included with Verona Beach Families. They are new in town and they are most certainly to be afraid of. Whatsoever Los Santos Police Department suspected on one black male named Franklin Chamberlain also known as Cee on the streets. We are not sure when particularly was he arrested, or brought to custody. All we know is that he is going infront of the judge of the law the day after tomorrow. We will expect hard and strick consequences from the judge. Stay tuned to LSNN for daily weather. My college Jim Robinson will take over the weather, so please stay tuned for further weather information. This was George Woods at the incident in Temple Drive. Make sure to be aware of terrific gangs around Los Santos, so be very conscious. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow in the same time as this.

*LSNN jingle fades in, thereafter proceeds with a few commercials*
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

LSNN - Your daily news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSNN - Your daily news!   LSNN - Your daily news! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:14 pm

[PD]Buhinc: At least some right information from journalists.
Back to top Go down

LSNN - Your daily news!
Page 1 of 1