West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kollegah [Hacks]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Your server name: Nightmare / DTD

When did this happen (date, time)?: It's 22:28 now, it happened a few minutes before.

Who are you reporting?:Kollegah

What are you reporting this person for?: Hacking.

Evidence: So, there weren't a lot of people on the server so the only players that was on were trolling, so was I. When we were driving around in a sultan, Kollegah used speed hacks (The s0beit's one) but sadly, I was unable to take pictures, then he spawned a jetpack and then it is when I took pictures. And just to say, I always throught that Kollegah was hacking weapons, I just had no evidence to report him.

Kollegah [Hacks] 2gwwba1

It's kinda hard to see his jetpack on this pic, but if you zoom in or look carefully it's noticable. It can be easily seen that he's flying anyways.

Kollegah [Hacks] 11vsac1

In the last picture, I asked Jiggy if he knew that Kollegah is a hacker and he said "yh, a long time ago"
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 pm

On the first pic i was jumping down from that gate and sadly i didnt made a screen of you pming me " Want to buy my 1070 shot ak? i hacked it"

And yes i was banned a long long time ago,it was still in 2011.

And no im not hacking weapons.

Last edited by -|Queenie|- on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Lol, keep lying. Good, good, I've got more pictures, but these two were the best (I mean, that proves his hacking) so shush. Stop trying to lie and look at the picture carefully or use a program to zoom in, you can see the jetpack. And stop saying about the "gate" cause I don't see any gate there.
And wait? You got banned for hacking, yet kept hacking? People like you should be banned for life.

Edit: Except the fact that the jetpack can be seen, you can easily see the blue fire.

Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Also peps like you who act like "clean".
YOu told me that u hack and said "pls dont tell it to anybody" and ask me if i want to buy your hacked guns. Son pls.

Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Yes, ofc, i would be that dumb. Yeah, right, stop acting tough and that you don't care about this, think about your position. THat's your last chance since you got unabnned and now you are hacking, so now I should say "son pls." I'll stop posting now, I'll only post if admin needs me to post. Enough said.
Edit: Oh and if you were innocent, you wouldn't say that I'm hacker and all these sense-less shits right after I reported you.

Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:02 pm

sry for posting here, but kollegah aint hacking here, he told me one day that he was hacking in DM servers and thats it
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Does it really matter? Hacking is hacking, I saw him hacking again in the past (didnt take pic), if he didn't want to be reported then he shouldn't use any hacks at all.

Edit: Just to help you on how to see if the jetpack is there if you don't have a program or you don't know how to zoom in the pic, just look at it carefully and you'll notice the blue light, the handle, a part of the jetpack and he's legs are back, something that wouldn't happen if he was jumping from somewhere. Also, he's too high in the sky.

Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Does it really matter? Hacking is hacking, I saw him hacking again in the past (didnt take pic), if he didn't want to be reported then he shouldn't use any hacks at all.

Dont make me lose my control!
One thing that i hate is when somebody tells lies to make more damage on the reported person. Dont begin to tell lies around to just get me banned.
From day 1 on you waited for the chance to report the shit out of me and make me banned.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Rules wrote:
- Always inform the player you are reporting, that there is a report against him on the forum (in case he needs to post).
- Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Meh, enough evidence of hacking a jetpack. Banned in past for suspected hacking. Plus you keep trolling around mr. kollegah.

The zoomed picture actually made me see the jetpack.

Kollegah [Hacks] 2vc9u0n

-Upper arrow shows the dark blue pixels of the jetpack's flames
-Bottom arrow shows how the legs are backwards which only happends if a player flies a jetpack

some people never change, you keep making ban appeals with empty promises

Banned forever and this time I mean it, even if a dinosaur steps on the main host office and it will erase  the whole SAMP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Kollegah [Hacks] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah [Hacks]   Kollegah [Hacks] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kollegah [Hacks]
Page 1 of 1