West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce

Go down 
+14
Tuck
Radman
Compton/Kollay
Loc
Scandinavia
nightmare
Ku$h
Slick
.::Lil_Jamal::.
KDST
Buhinc
Jiggy
Pacukas
Rocce
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Empty
PostSubject: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:24 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Henry Matters
Character Age: 29
How does your character look: Henry usually wears a formal shirt with suit pants, his attired changes a lot throughout the events that occur.
Tell something you know about this gang: The American Mafia is a mob that takes part in the whole America. The Santos Crew, Henry's crew, is going to get settled in Los Santos because of the non-existance of a subgroup of the American Mafia settled in Los Santos.
Your background story: **Look down in the post down from this one**

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Rocce
What is your real life age: 20
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: Every faction that there was.
What faction do you want to lead: The American Mafia.
Why do you want to lead this faction: I just had myself a good blow of concept that could actualy liven up the faction.
List the members you have so far: KDST, Jiggy and Kat.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming is forcing a roleplay and/or performing irrealistic actions.
Ex: /me grabs Player 2 and tosses him over to star tower.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming is using OOC info for IC advantage.
Ex: Player 1 randomly calls Player 813 without knowing his identity or number overall.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me cuts his breath, he then tucks his hands into his pocket.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): The /do command can be used to describe a sittuation and ask successfull (or not) actions.
Ex: /do In the wall there is a poster indicating the store is employing.
Ex: /do Would Henry manage to shoot down Daniel?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 10
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Plot:

Henry A. Matters, originally from Salt Lake City, Utah. Henry was born in the same place he lived until he was 24 (Salt Lake City). Henry was born to a peacefull family constituted by his parents and his older brother. Henry had few neighbours but yet he did not lack friends.
Henry, although, had one problem, he was not a good student overall, he used to take grades around D and C, so he was usually underrated for being "dumb". Henry managed to complete the 12th Grade when he was 21, although he had to made it under special equivalency exams.
Henry was 22 when he got in contact first with the American Mafia, where he started as gardener as he didn't have the qualifications for much more. He was working for the boss of the American Mafia, after some months, Henry's personality showed off and actually got to interact with the boss' family overall. After a year, Henry had been classified as trusted and initiated in the American Mafia.
At this chapter, Henry was 24, he was told to move to Los Santos without any justification from the boss. He setted him up with a house and a job there, years passed and nothing went on, Henry turned 26. One of his friends, Marco, came to visit and they both began working in the same place.
Henry, once he reached the age of 28, he was contacted by the mob boss in order to explain the current situation. The boss explained that Henry was chosen to start a subgroup of the mafia based in Los Santos. Henry was flattered by the chance he was attaining, but he was not much into criminal actions, so the boss gave him a year to get used to the crime life.
The time-budget was over, he recieved the call from the boss once the date reached the exact hour of midnight. Henry was ready, he was three calls away from setting a new family in Los Santos.
After Henry making his calls, he met up with Marco and two other friends of him, whereas in that meeting, it got settled that "The Santos Crew" is up and running.

Last edited by Rocce on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Future Plans for the faction:

The plan for this faction is to start as a small-town group to go up to a big mob crew. We don't own mansions, big cars, or anything like that. We're starting small from the root, we'll be RPing taking over businesses and investing in businesses and stock market to get money in order to move our way up the food chain. More explanations will be given in the next section, OOC.

Last edited by Rocce on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Out of Character:

The Santos Crew was created, so that we could start a new era of AM, we'll be acting totally different from the previous leaders and members. The Santos Crew is a subgroup of AM, so we are not running off from the concept, we're just reviving it. The idea we are getting is to keep everything different from what everyone expects, ranging from switching our operating zones to organizing events such as back-alley poker games to get money.
The new "American Mafia" recruitment is fully done in-character and you will not profit from joining when the application is being started, or by being a friend of the leader and by being an IC cousin or brother of one of the mmebers, that won't change anything.
If you are looking to find us in-character, we suggest looking around Downtown.

FOR ALL THE MEMBERS:
I want everyone to post pictures of their roleplay in this thread.

Last edited by Rocce on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:31 pm

GL hope that ull get it far /SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 pm

/supprot Joining you with my ALT
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Fkyes, lets get this started.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:25 am

+1 perfect roleplayer
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:31 am

We've set up a good start, i'm sure we'll make this.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:32 am

+1 You have some experiences with leading a faction,your RP is very good,you got a lot of members at the start so that's a good sign,keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:48 am

Marco ''The Fixer'' Vincenzo:
[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce HSschoc

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce UDWjFCA

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Tzsrfo5

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce YTK3nYj

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce C000eGC

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce OF8xOcI

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Yx7LAc7
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 am

Yeah! Vai-te a eles irmão.
+1
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 am

Aha, curtiste o tópico?
Thanks for the votes so far.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:58 am

Can I see some screens? Neutral
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:34 am

+1, do I really have to mention the reasons? Wink
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:13 am

Mate, good luck with this. Although I cannot support it(?). I believe you can take this far.

On the other half of what I'd like to fucking say, could I have the modification for the vehicle on the screen shot?

Best, kind regards, yours truly.
The Skinhead(s).
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:25 am

+1
I know your RP already, Rocce. Good luck with running this faction.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:45 am

AM has nothing to to lose at all, and I suppose you weren't leading any faction for a while now.

+1 and good luck geeeseee, make the AM RP enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Make the section alive, +1
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 pm

One of great roleplayer on this server.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:48 pm

+1 nothing else to add
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 pm

/support
joining ya already,ill post some of my pics lata.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:56 pm

+1, good luck, man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:04 pm

+1 I know you're capable of leading this.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:16 pm

10 Votes and some members

Seems the community trusts you with this, good luck

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce   [American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[American Mafia - Faction Leader Application]Rocce
Page 1 of 1