West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

My WCL-RP Characters

Go down 
+10
Tax
.::Lil_Jamal::.
gundus
Dreezy
Jiggy
Ku$h
Loc
.:|BamBO|:.
Weedie
Slick
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Slick
Senior
Senior

My WCL-RP Characters Empty
PostSubject: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:35 pm

My WCL-RP Characters RUScwDP
COMMENT: It's probably the character that I roleplayed over the longest period of time and everyone knows me by this nickname, so it's really easy to get attached to it. Quick thanks to everyone I roleplayed with, especially SBF. My character's looks are inspired from "Stringer" Bell from the Wire.
STORY:
Spoiler:
SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler:

My WCL-RP Characters Nk3QX6R
COMMENT: Tremendously fun character to roleplay as, since it's a trend these days to roleplay a young hispanic that barely knows any spanish and doesn't give a fuck. Major shoutout to Micklo for the ideas and Rocce and madaleno, really cool characters that fitted well in the system. The best part was roleplaying all the "normal" life of a teenager, we used to roleplay school and part-time jobs, getting in trouble for smoking weed and all that. I think the faction itself left a big mark on the server and it should be up to voting as the best 2013 faction along with DP.
STORY:
Spoiler:
SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler:

My WCL-RP Characters PGTHyPF
COMMENT: Just a little experiment I had a few months back, I wanted to try something different and it was cool that at the time, a triad faction almost formed itself.
STORY:
Spoiler:
SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler:

My WCL-RP Characters CXyJ615
COMMENT: Just a motorcycle dude who used to roleplay around the clubhouse, fixing some vehicles. I don't think I ever killed anyone with this character lol.
I've got the chance to roleplay with Dirty (Rick) atleast, Dan also had a cool character and he brought the Slayers back from the dead for a good chunk of time, it was very nice. I haven't really made a story or have screenshots from this character.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
[PD]Miles - My first character in the server. Shoutout to Midge.
[DP]Slick - Duke Harmon - Character I had in Dec. 2013 in [DP], it was under DaParasite's leadership.
[AM]Slick - Felix Rudometkin - With this character I attempted my first gang leadership application, which was sucessful. It was relevant because I learned how hard it is to create and lead a faction from nothing.

CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:
[PD] (Dec. 2011 - Early 2012) - [SBF] (Early 2012 - Mid 2013) - [MC] (Late 2012) - [AM] (Mid 2013) [PD] (Mid 2013) [VLA] (Mid 2013) - [DP] (Late 2013) [PD] (Late 2013) [V] (Late 2013)

Last edited by Slick on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:37 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Cool shit.
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Nice Concept... you can clearly see that you Love what you do: Roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Weedie wrote:
Cool shit.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Cool, Slick. I like your first character.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Very Creative.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Ku$h wrote:
Very creative.
Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Ku$h wrote:
Very Creative.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 pm

sw4g as fk
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:56 am

Thanks for the comments, glad it turned out cool.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Updated the thread:
Added a screenshot spoiler for the characters I have screenshots from, and added Derrick's story. (It was easier to make because he's already ck'd.)
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:17 pm

This is very good,creative.You put some nice effort in this.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Updated the thread again:

Added the missing stories and screenshots for every character.
Fixed (I think) broken image links.

Thanks for all the support, I think I won't be updating this thread in a while. Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Your character story is nice man i also enjoyed those pictures, by the way, Slick could you send me your Skype from the pm's if you want to?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:34 am

Im going to make a topic like this as well.
Back to top Go down
Oakland / Kurupt
Oakland / Kurupt

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:38 am

I love this topic! Good work here.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 am

Thanks for the support guys.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:12 am

My WCL-RP Characters Jump

I remember this me, Channing Tatum(Slick), and Madaleno put a beat down on this guy for something that pissed us off in-character. It looks like I'm holding him while kneeing him in the back while Madaleno thrusts his pelvic back and lands some few hay makers to his face. It was a good time back then to be a part of Golden Palms which is now frosties.

My WCL-RP Characters N50437170689db
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:19 pm

bsex   bsex   bsex 
Nice story.

(That's you and me above. ^^^^ I'm the one in the back buttfking u)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My WCL-RP Characters   My WCL-RP Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My WCL-RP Characters
Page 1 of 1