West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead

Go down 
+15
Buhinc
[AFK]Lil Dan
Pacukas
Saucedo
Slick
Lowride
Negan
Micklo
A.O
OLD_SCHOOL
Loc
Wh1t3
Jiggy
Compton/Kollay
Anthony
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Chuck wrote:
Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 1393475_778930058799260_535851032_n Crying or Very sad 
So much cringe Laughing 
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 am

DaParasite wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
Rest in peace to him and to the guy who died with him, the one that nobody cares about because he isnt famous.
This is the kind of shit I hate to see. Sorry Dan but that's probably the most douche bag thing to say. People die on an hourly basis do you mourn for them? Of course not you mourn for those you know whether it's Paul Walker or someone you knew in your life. You will mourn about those you knew. So don't play a saint since you don't mourn for everyone...
I dont mourn for neither of them. Im totally indifferent.
Saying rest in peace doesnt mean i mourn for them, its a gesture of being polite.
Most of people here didnt even knew the actors name before he died, it was just ''oh he was that blonde from F&F.

I dont think any sane person would mourn for someone they never met tho, DaPara...
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:22 am

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:

DaParasite wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
Rest in peace to him and to the guy who died with him, the one that nobody cares about because he isnt famous.
This is the kind of shit I hate to see. Sorry Dan but that's probably the most douche bag thing to say. People die on an hourly basis do you mourn for them? Of course not you mourn for those you know whether it's Paul Walker or someone you knew in your life. You will mourn about those you knew. So don't play a saint since you don't mourn for everyone...
I dont mourn for neither of them. Im totally indifferent.
Saying rest in peace doesnt mean i mourn for them, its a gesture of being polite.
Most of people here didnt even knew the actors name before he died, it was just ''oh he was that blonde from F&F.

I dont think any sane person would mourn for someone they never met tho, DaPara...
Why would you bring up the other guy? Yeah he was involved but the world is cruel and if you left no mark in this world no one will care about you saying "rip" to thr other guy makes you look like you try to act above the world like : "look at me im not mainstream i care about people's death that i dont know or not famous"
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 am

I wrote it because ive felt like it. I had no intention to make you feel that im above you, but if you are bothered im gonna delete the post.

Oh, and if you feel like im above you should seek self esteem help and support.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
I agree while getting irritated.

- People think we don't care about Roger, people knew him, but people will mourn for the ones they love, forexample; Would you cry if you heard one random guy in Mexico died? You would probably not.. Besides, he is famous now, so yeah, Ride in Paradise Paul, and the same to his friend Roger! ;*

*nohate* my opinion
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:03 pm

White wrote:
it's brian wow
Instead of helping me admin by saying you misspelled the word you're provoking me wow, are you 14 years old?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:13 pm

how is it provoking i said it's Brian and i don't think you should be misspelling that if you want to be successful at this language, and let's not get off-topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm proficient in English which includes Writing and Speaking ,just a little mistake but whatever.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:45 pm

HYPOCRISY
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 pm

FAK-A-BITCH wrote:
I'm proficient in English which includes Writing and Speaking ,just a little mistake but whatever.
doubt it but thats imo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 pm

shots fired.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:49 pm

How bout agreeing with a disagreement, and lets pray for Pauls 15 y/o daughter, his fam, tyrese who broke down hard, roger rodas and everyone involved :becomes christian: amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead   Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast and the Furious-actor Paul Walker (40) dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2