West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down 
+8
Compton/Kollay
nightmare
A.O
Jiggy
DoughBoy
OLD_SCHOOL
Saucedo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Several other places around the world observe similar celebrations. It is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada. Thanksgiving has its historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, and has long been celebrated in a secular manner as well.Hello there post here what you're thankful for and what does your family do to celebrate this holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:58 pm

no wonder you cunts are so fat.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm

True dat.
Dat's why I envy them.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Even though I dont celebrate thanksgiving,
I wish everyone who does celebrate, a happy thanksgiving.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FAT AMERICA!
trolling 
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Well my family and I make two delicious turkeys with other goodies and I'm really thankful for having a great and caring family that provide me with a shelter and clothes.And for having a free and stable education,good health,ect.......(The continent of America has no fat people we're just big bone)..
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:13 pm

I don't celebrate it but

Happy Thanks to Everyone Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to the following fatass people SMOKEY!KEVIN!RHMYE!KEELO!DEAUNDRAE!!!
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Happy thanksgiving. Even though in my country it's called thankstaking, it's a(?) year(s) when the government takes everything that we bought, and send us to jail if we don't have to pay the taxes he gave us when he is not giving out payments.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Happy thanksgiving. Even though in my country it's called thankstaking, it's a(?) year(s) when the government takes everything that we bought, and send us to jail if we don't have to pay the taxes he gave us when he is not giving out payments.
LOL WTF?!Poor for you, you live in a Communist nation.Post what you're thankful for, even if you don't celebrate it.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:35 pm

lmao for having a PC
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm thankful that I'm not Murrican
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Quote :
LOL WTF?!Poor for you, you live in a Communist nation.Post what you're thankful for, even if you don't celebrate it.
Communist Nation? Hell naw.

Oh, well... I'm thankful for having internet xD
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Luckily, I live in a country where they celebrate the king's/queen's birthday by selling their old stuff at the local mall.
fuck that/dumb bitch 

Glad I don't have to deal with the Black Friday shit, etc..
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:52 am

FAK-A-BITCH wrote:
Well my family and I make two delicious turkeys with other goodies and I'm really thankful for having a great and caring family that provide me with a shelter and clothes.And for having a free and stable education,good health,ect.......(The continent of America has no fat people we're just big bone)..
big bone my azz y'all fat as fkk
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:13 pm

happy hanukkah

Happy Thanksgiving! 14ak39e
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Compton wrote:
happy hanukkah

Happy Thanksgiving! 14ak39e
Happy Thanksgiving! 84bee7dc7e98b2d1b4490fa99d8b322d22e64c93b91e4c9510515e2959ce6dc5
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 pm

'bout to get dat meat in a few more hours
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Jiggy wrote:
Luckily, I live in a country where they celebrate the king's/queen's birthday by selling their old stuff at the local mall.
fuck that/dumb bitch 

Glad I don't have to deal with the Black Friday shit, etc..
You mean you could buy the Queen's bikinis and them G-Strings?Fuck me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Black Friday tomorrow or wha?
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Compton wrote:
Black Friday tomorrow or wha?

yeah
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Cool gonna buy myself a toaster

Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 pm

cool TG so far, got some drinks from my sisters friends, on her 18yr old party
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:33 am

Lol,Me None, Kidding
I Bought ones again a gta 5 trolling,and my aunt give me some money to buy some new clothes thats all.
Happy thanks Giving.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 1