West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Dre
Dr_Dre

DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Empty
PostSubject: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQwfBLJwD_8/youtube]
DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [REMIX]
* The voice sounds like a white person.

All you rappers are just spitting beef and grindin' your teeth at me because I'm the realest there can be,
Faggots all looking for MTV, lookin' to get on Cribs, lookin' for some bitches to nibble on their tits,
Turn around you see me strapped arm with an AK47 by my heart because when I die lay a gun on my chest,
Hit the deck and hide, or run and get shot by my, my AK, why ya'll afraid, I only just come in the game,
But I been hustlin' before you were born and before I go on anymore I wish you all would learn that I'm comin' through the door,
You want to scream to make sure I do less, but in my head I hear 'more, more!' while you faggots are sitting there fucking a whore,
Knock in the door, wave in the four-four, everybody say, DEF, don't hit me no more,
No beef to B.I.G but I got hate on Pac and when I spit this verse please don't go on lock-down...
I'm the next Slim Shady, straight out of LS, D.E.F on the mic and I got less cash than any fool on the project,
Check this I'm a broke motherfucker but I got better ryhmes than you, motherfucker,
I'm goin' to cook you up and hit you up and smack you to the ground because that's where you belong,
While everyone in the world, SUCKS MY DICK WITHOUT A CONDOM ON WHILE I'M ON THE JOHN,
Sex jokes copyright to Eminem in 1999, LP Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers,
You're clever and I wish you wouldn't tell them Clipse fools that I took their beat,
Because they'll be bringing heat while I'm stood here on my own, I'll start my own label and mow you down,
Actin' like a clown for the big screen, fools check your jeans see if your wallet is still there from before,
I think I mugged your ass and I gave you a lure so you can come to my hideout,
Where I suck some guy's dick for a label and I play Halo, with Fable,
I'm a fucking Computer Geek with an intensine to lose my virginity, hit me if you want,
I'm the Los Santos Eminem and you cant F**k with me, you cant.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 pm

(( He can't post videos untill 7 days have past of registration so I'll post it! ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:28 pm

/me turns on the radio
/me listens to the song
Barry:Dis shit's fucked up..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Lol, will you stop bumping old topics? Forum warned ))
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:32 pm

((I can't post on them?))
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:33 pm

They're old and you just keep bumping them, so no ))
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:35 pm

((Iight sorry..remove my warn cuz i got 2 for same reason and next time tell me..and if i can't post on them then they need to be locked,man))
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:40 pm

No, I won't cause you have to learn, and why should we lock them? It's the same everywhere, and if you were already warned you should learn ))
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Iight 2 warns for same reason...i'll know for next time))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]   DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEF - Grindin' FREESTYLE [Remix]
Page 1 of 1