West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

3DS Max wont run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

3DS Max wont run Empty
PostSubject: 3DS Max wont run   3DS Max wont run Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:07 pm

When I start 3DS Max, and when it comes to loading plugins, it stop's at biped.dlc, and it crashes. I tryed million times to run it, tryed to restart PC, still not working. I run 3dsmaxcmd.exe, and it say's this:

"3dsmaxcmd.exe - System Error
The program can't start because nrapiTools.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

To reinstall it, I have to download it again, and it will last for 1 day or eventually 2.

Can someone tell me how to fix this? Or can someone send me DL link of that nrapiTools.dll?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

3DS Max wont run Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS Max wont run   3DS Max wont run Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:46 pm

I don't really know much but based on a quick google search this may be helpful:
http://www.how-to-fix-errors.com/errors/fix-nrapiTools.dll-error-nrapiTools.dll-error-fix.html
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

3DS Max wont run Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS Max wont run   3DS Max wont run Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Already tryed all those stuff, not working. Can someone upload for me that .dll or what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

3DS Max wont run Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS Max wont run   3DS Max wont run Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Can someone help me to solve this problem?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

3DS Max wont run Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS Max wont run   3DS Max wont run Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:56 pm

You should take these up to Autodesk forums, I haven't run into this problem and neither has anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3DS Max wont run Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS Max wont run   3DS Max wont run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS Max wont run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other :: Player Support :: Section Archive-
Jump to: