West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SA-MP crash when I get close to someone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AyKay

SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Empty
PostSubject: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:04 am

As it says any help?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Do you have a clean GTA? I think this has happened to me before, but it went away.
Back to top Go down
AyKay

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Probably I took my GTA from a friend btw Im downloading a GTA through uTorrent from piratebay and its SE 4000 and something
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 am

Recommending to get a legal copy of the game, If it's not available at a store near you, they always sell it online on places like Amazon/Ebay. As well, they have the game on steam to buy.
Back to top Go down
AyKay

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 am

I'm downloading through Piratebay with uTorrent
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 am

he meant to get a legit copy of the game, aka original with the CD. i don't know where you live but around here original games are like 20-30 euros.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 pm

You could probably get a new SA for about 5 quid now tbh
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Yeah, torrented games can cause problems that we don't know how to fix, man.
If this problem of yours continues to happened, you'll have to seek further help somewhere else.
I don't think most of us had experienced this before.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am

original gta sa on cd on steam is 7 bucks, last year or so.. dont know now tho..

edit: that above was hilariously retarded. that happens when smoking 13 gram on one evening ._.

7 bucks on steam last i saw/
Back to top Go down
AyKay

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm

I live in Egypt but I dunno where am I supposed to get a GTA on CD
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:19 am

You can buy it from STEAM. You don't even need a CD, bro.
Anyways we don't support torrents here and cannot give out links.
Getting a copy of GTA is your issue and I guess no one has the solution to your crashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP crash when I get close to someone   SA-MP crash when I get close to someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA-MP crash when I get close to someone
Page 1 of 1