West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.

Go down 
+5
Dopeman
Loc
DaParasite
Nyne
тесhnique
9 posters
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

[REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Empty
PostSubject: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 am

[REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Screenshot
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a2b4a501d8/

I tested this mod, and it has no bugs.

Last edited by spook from grove on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:36 am

I love them but is the shoulder bugged on the second one?
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:05 am

Nyne wrote:
I love them but is the shoulder bugged on the second one?
 No, shoulder isn't bugged, both are made without any big bugs, the shoulder looks like that because I moved his hands a little bit when was preparing it to make a screen, you won't see anything like that when you go ingame with the mod on.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:17 am

Will test it when released
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:20 am

Nice one man, i'll get it install when you'll release it.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:08 am

RELEASED.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:11 am

I'm not fan of the first one, but second and third are -GREAT-
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:15 am

Dopeman wrote:
 Well, I just make them looking like another street gang, because Nyne make Xian Triangle more as a street gang then a Mafia/Triad, that's why they all wear clothes like that. By the way, last one's cap text is saying "Hong Kong" lol.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 am

I like them, they are great!
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:43 am

spook from grove wrote:
Dopeman wrote:
 Well, I just make them looking like another street gang, because Nyne make Xian Triangle more as a street gang then a Mafia/Triad, that's why they all wear clothes like that. By the way, last one's cap text is saying "Hong Kong" lol.
Second and third clothes are -BADASS- and I mean it-.. I just really don't like first one doe.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 am

I like them all, I tested the modpack in-game. No bugs except for the do-rag on the 2nd Ped. It looks a little buggy, maybe you could check it out, make it fit his head a little more, or replace it with some other accessories.

Other than that it's a nice modpack
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 am

You mean that bug with the top down of durag, it's not moving with all the head, right? 
I did it specially, because when whole durag bandana is moving like a piece of paper is looking more unrealistic than that.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 am

No, I mean that it's not fully attached to his head, if you will spin the camera around it, you can see through it, which is a little annoying.

[REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Jfi107[REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Dpd0g9

Last edited by Compton on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:00 am

Oh, yeah, it's because I don't want to waste 2 hours to make everything clean, plus if I would make it with no such a bug, the durag would be looking too big, because it doesn't fits this head model at all, maybe someone like Lil Familie or Micklo would do it without such a bug, but im not that professional, so take it as it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:01 am

Very well, just pointing out things that you might of missed. As I said, nice modpack.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Yh, I noticed it, but it's not such a big deal, you won't look at it that much IG.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Nice pack, hey how do you make the promo pic for the skins?
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:26 pm

It's a thing called rendering.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie...Wait What?!
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sharkie...Wait What?!

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Great Modpack Techinique, I'll be using this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.   [REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REL]Xian Triangle Official Modpack.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other :: Modding Gallery :: Skins-
Jump to: