West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang

Go down 
+4
Trazz
Loc
Nyne
[AFK]Lil Dan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Empty
PostSubject: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:52 am

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Lspd

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang 9181560-skull-in-beret-with-dagger-and-wings
Black Apostles symbols represent a dagger with hadler on top, angel wings, and beret.
Dagger can also be represented as cross, for the biblical origin of their name, or dagger because the faction is connected to inmate murders, angel wings represent their justified struggle for freedom and righteous while the black berret represent their afro american guerilla prison warfare dedicated on revolution. 

Black Apostles

Black Apostles is a prison related afro american gang. Originaly, the faction standed out for the ideologically based African-American Marxist revolutionary organization composed of prisoners, focused on Pan-Africaism and Militant Social Justice. It was founded with the stated goals of eradicating racism, maintaining dignity in prison and offering protection to afro americans not related to other prison gangs. The gang is mostly present in west coast and mid west federal prisons. However, under the surface, Black Apostles are ruthless chapter of Black Guerilla Family and controls a part of inside drug trade, the gang also works as a murder squad getting rid of targets in prison their allies call shots, for a price valued in drugs. Due to their neutrality toward Ballas and Families, this prison is gang is greatly connected to Grim Nation alliance.

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang African-American-inmates-550x366

History

The Black Apostles gained their name from the Apostles, followers of the Jesus, making the faction look like pro-african gang. The gang officialy started in Red Country Prison during the 
80's with an intention to keep a balance between Ballas and Families, trying to stop them killing eachother. When Ballas and Families failed to heed the warning, the faction served as beacon to people who were not affilated with the gang banging. Black Apostles was not aviolence-based influental prison gang, but it was a highly capable, and has people that can easilly get rid of inside targets, making it very lethal, and all that under the cover of political prison organization.
Over time, Black Apostles became a section of Black Guerilla Family. Black Guerilla Family was busy fighting the Aryan Brotherood, and thats where the Black Apostled proved their worth,by getting rid of bigshot white supermacist inmates. While Families and Ballas was busy fighting eachother, the Black Apostles focused on preaching pan-africanism ideology, recruiting varius neutral inmates into their ranks, Haitians, Jamaicans, Blacks, Somalians, Brazlians, and such. By the 90's. Black Apostles raised in numbers, spread in prisons all over the west coast and mid west of United States, but kept their neutrality. However, they changed a bit of the course from the old ways, from their political ways more toward bribing and running criminal network inside by manipulating the factions in the war. Black Apostles work very organized and flawless in the inside, and many members from outside street gangs are dropping their original colors and seek to join them to survive in cells. 
After the arrest of Danny Browns the faction gained a very strong allies - Grim Nation. Danny Browns using his influence on the criminal underworld successfully recruited the prison gang into the Grim Alliance, as the factions has same point of view toward the world.

Today, Black Apostles are heavily influenced by Pan-Africaism and Militant Social Justice while being prison gang that controls a part of drug trade inside the prison, have few guards bribed on their allies payroll and serve as extended hand for their afro american criminal allies on the outside and inside. Black Apostles are a subsection of Black Guerilla Family, but also an official member of Grim Nation Alliance, and serve as connection to the large afro american organizations. 

The inmates are using various secretive word code as identification, mainly ''Jesus was black'' followed by an handsign as a password for recognization between members, and much more word codes for orders and stuff.

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Commentary-Prisons-Race-and-Society
Black Apostles are currently led by 32 years old Rastafarian inmate serving a life sentence, the inmate goes by Shaquille ''Shiv'' Romeo, a former Yardie gang leader. His right hands are Lance Jordan and Shaun Coleman. ([SBF]Daniel, [FYB]DaParasite and [DP]Madaleno))

Last edited by Lil Dan on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 pm

(( This is a great idea so now we have the white and black prison gangs; as well as the ballas and families gangs. This should be really interesting when we get more members on the server. ))
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:00 pm

I'll rp this in Red County Prison, great idea))
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Loc wrote:
I'll rp this in Red County Prison, great idea))
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Look's good, I like it. I might make La eMe, so we'll make dope RP and shit
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:34 pm

lol everybody using my banner without permission.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Dopeman wrote:
lol everybody using my banner without permission.

You made a banner for a virtual police department which is under Rockstar ownership, and you created a topic about Aryan Brotherhood using articles from Wikipedia.
Where is your permission from Rockstar Games, Wikipedia and Aryan Brotherood chain of command?

Maybe because its made for a topic about a prison gang, lets see. My topic is about prison gang too. So naturally both articles would be located on the same website. I dont see your credits on the picture, and i dont see how you brought up an original content that requires your permission for someone to use.

Now while you are whining about the permission, i'd like to point out how everything in my topic is fictional unlike yours, so whos the one that needs the permission indeed?
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Well, wiki doesn't requires permission and no I didn't made banner for virtual pd I made it for my topic lol. Also Aryan Brotherhood info is released in public so it doesn't requires permission too. And there can be many sites about prison gangs also.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Dopeman wrote:
Well, wiki doesn't requires permission and no I didn't made banner for virtual pd I made it for my topic lol. Also Aryan Brotherhood info is released in public so it doesn't requires permission too. And there can be many sites about prison gangs also.

Did you know that when Rick made Iron Horseman Motorcycle club here, real members of the club contacted him to delete the topics and they chanced MC to what is now Slayermen MC?

There is only one official Los Santos Police Department Website, so lets all use one website for the data instead of everyone having his own website. I dont see how did i hurt u or something. Do u have permission for ur avatar and sig?
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
Dopeman wrote:

Did you know that when Rick made Iron Horseman Motorcycle club here, real members of the club contacted him to delete the topics and they chanced MC to what is now Slayermen MC?

There is only one official Los Santos Police Department Website, so lets all use one website for the data instead of everyone having his own website. I dont see how did i hurt u or something. Do u have permission for ur avatar and sig?
Well, you see Aryan Brotherhood didn't contact me so I guess they don't have nothing against it, I didn't hurt me lol but was it hard to say "hey dasper can i borrow your banner for my topic". And I have permission for my avatar one guy on L*-RP gave me. And signature is released in Gangland video.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Dopeman wrote:
Lil Dan wrote:
Dopeman wrote:

Well, you see Aryan Brotherhood didn't contact me so I guess they don't have nothing against it, I didn't hurt me lol but was it hard to say "hey dasper can i borrow your banner for my topic". And I have permission for my avatar one guy on L*-RP gave me. And signature is released in Gangland video.

Should i take the pic down?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:11 pm

stop whining dasper, jesus christ. it's a fucking picture, you didn't copyright it or said not to use without your permission.

it's like people who use the banner make you lose money or something. they're not gonna make new banners for a topic when there's already one made.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:57 pm

For ppl who wanna RP with Black Apostles, we gonna RP as a chapter of Black Guerilla Family, but we are like a small section of the BGF
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Once my RHB account gets brought in to the big house, I'll surely interact with this one8) Cool 
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Sa-mp-102
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 pm

((Updated the topic, read it for symbol and recognization stuff))

*On 30th July 2013, Black Apostles were rumored to be responsible for murder of few Los Santos street gang highranks that were freshly transfered to Red Country Prison, particularly Temple Drive Ballas, during the shower time. The shots were called from unknown afro americans with coded messages*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang   Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Apostles - Afro American Prison Gang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: In Character Section :: Character Stories-
Jump to: