West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Mod request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Mod request   Mod request Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 am

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone would be able to create a mod for me thats fairly simple just putting the lower odd of one character on another. Since I have no knowledge in 3ds max I thought that it would come out better if I got someone that knew more than me to do it for me. Basically what I need is the sbmyst legs put onto the wmycr upper body. I hope that's easy enough for someone to do and I'd greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod request   Mod request Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 am

It's not that easy as you think, putting legs or arms on another body is the hardest part of every mod, easiest one is putting another head to a body.

Im installing a 3ds Max right now, I know what's what there, I will make you any kind of mod if it's going to be a head attached to body, not anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod request   Mod request Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:28 pm

That what you want is pretty hard my friend, because you get other tones of skin, and it looks very dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod request   Mod request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod request
Page 1 of 1