West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

I need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

I need help Empty
PostSubject: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Okay, so whenever I try joining IG it all goes good but character skin selection doesn't shows up and my ping on sa-mp goes over 3000. On every server. It's regular when I'm not joining about 34-54 and when i join my ping just grows up to over 3000.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:09 pm

I had SAME problem! When I had it, I think someone said that there were ddos attack on the host, and all servers were lagging as hell, and I couldn't see skin selection either on every server. You just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Trazz wrote:
I had SAME problem! When I had it, I think someone said that there were ddos attack on the host, and all servers were lagging as hell, and I couldn't see skin selection either on every server. You just have to wait.
Alright.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Inactive topic, let a Helper/Moderator know If you need this back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other :: Player Support :: Section Archive-
Jump to: