West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

[!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!] Empty
PostSubject: [!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!]   [!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:19 pm

[!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!] Mwdy83

IMPORTANT: With this system your current weapon permit (if you had one) isn't valid anymore so you need to get new, signed by me ([PD]Buhinc) and LS judge (rped person).

Before you write an application, you must read the application rules located in the second post in this topic. After you've did so and met the requirements, copy the application code, fill it and post it in this topic.

Make a new topic with the blue colored tittle, tittle must look like this:
"LSPD Weapon permit application by [Your name here]"

Code:
[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6001/pdsigv4.png[/img]
[color=#D8D8D8][b][u]Weapon license application[/u][/b]

[b]1.) First Name[/b]:
[b]2.) Last Name[/b]:
[b]3.) Age[/b]:

[b]4.) Gender[/b]:
[b]5.) Race[/b]:

[b]6.) Reason for Weapon permit applying?[/b]:
[b]7.) For what Weapon permit grade are you applying?[/b]:
[b]8.) Do you agree and accept Weapon permit rules?[/b]:

[b]9.) Was you ever arrested for possessing illegal firearms?[/b]:
[b]10.) Was you ever arrested for using a gun in public?[/b]:
[b]11.) Was you ever arrested for threatening to other person?[/b]:
[b]12.) Do you have any enemies?[/b]:

[b]13.) Scenario 1: You left your home, and you are alone walking at night, you noticed that a unknown person start fallowing you, and person start walking faster and faster until he is half meter away from you, you would turn around and you would notice that unknown person grabs the knife and start threatening to you with death if you won't give him a wallet.
What would you do in this case, would you use a weapon? Explain the given answer.
[YES]/[NO][/b]:

[b]14.) Scenario 2: You are on random party somewhere, when a drunken guy throws the bottle in front of you and start insulting you, after few seconds the guy would rush towards you and start assaulting you with fists.
What would you do in this case, would you use a weapon? Explain the given answer.
[YES]/[NO][/b]:

[b]15.) Scenario 3: You are witness to a murder and a persons who were involved saw you, and start running towards you with guns in their hands, after persons are few meters away from you, you would get in cover as they start shooting on you. (you have no chance to take cover)
What would you do in this case, would you use a weapon?? Explain the given answer.
[YES]/[NO][/b]:

[b]16.) Scenario 4: You are outside with your friends and a person come to your location and start normal talk with you, after some time this person start treating to you and than a person start walking towards his car, grabs the gun and aim at you. (you have chance to take cover)
What would you do in this case, would you use a weapon?? Explain the given answer.
[YES]/[NO][/b]:

I, Your Name, hereby swear that all the answers and information provided are all truthful and honest, and I did not lie. I agree to a full background and criminal check to be performed over my name,I'm also hereby swear, that I will use a weapon only in proper situation and I will not commit crime with it.[/color]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grades
  • GRADE A: Allows you to legally wear Colt 45., Knife - 2000$
  • GRADE B: Allows you to legally wear TEC9 and UZI + weapons mention in grade A- 4000$
  • GRADE C: Allows you to legally wear Shotgun, Desert Eagle + weapons in GRADE A and B- 7000$
    Weapons not mentioned here are illegal to posses.

TERMS / RULESIn Character
  • 1.) Age for applying must be 21-60
  • 2.) You need to pass shooting test.
  • 3.) You need to be without enemies.
  • 4.) You can't apply if you if you have any past criminal record.
  • 5.) You need to pass psychological test ((application)).

Out of Character
  • 1.) Do not copy answers from other applications.
  • 2.) Do not skip or leave questions unanswered.
  • 3.) If your application is denied, you have to wait three days before you could reapply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Bull / Buhinc on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

[!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!]   [!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Okay guys I think I'm done with this topic and it's ready to use, so go ahead Wink Maybe some update will come but everyone will be informed about it.
Back to top Go down

[!NEW!]LSPD Weapon permit application format[!NEW!]
Page 1 of 1