West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Weedie's gang leader application for RHB

Go down 
+8
тесhnique
Rocce
Buhinc
Wh1t3
karlis
DaParasite
stalkur
Weedie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Empty
PostSubject: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:06 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Douglas Meador
Character Age: 18
How does your character look: Customary clothing bought from Sub-Urban.
Tell something you know about this gang: Rolling Heights Ballas are an african-american Ballas set that control the proximity of Jefferson, while the other 3 sets control Market, Idlewood and Glen Park. They wear purple attire to display their affiliation with the infamous Ballas gang, that have been running since 1970s.
Your background story:
Douglas Meador is a young teen african-american individual who lives around the slums of Jeffersons. He lives in a house by himself. He was forsaken by his family to live by himself, and since the age of sixteen, he has been used to living by himself. He knows his ways around the city. Sadly, Douglas has been caught up with the life of being a gang-banger. He witnesses gang-related crimes in his vicinity all the time, and he's been used to that aswell. He's affiliated with the local Ballas set aswell, named Rolling Heights Ballas. After the fall of the wall, RHB broke down and the members either are hiding or are dead. Douglas Meador decided to line up some hoodrats, and start representing eachother as a crew that pulls off small time crimes.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Weedie.
What is your real life age: Fifteen years old.
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +2.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: DP.
What faction do you want to lead: Rolling Heights Ballas.
Why do you want to lead this faction: I want to lead the faction because I like the neighborhood itself and I think I can display some fine roleplay whilst I'm leading.
List the members you have so far:
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:
*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Power Gaming has both meanings, the first one is forcing roleplay on somebody without giving them a chance to participate in the roleplay, such as /me knocks Weedie out.
The other one is pulling off any actions that's not humanly possible, non-realistic.
Explain the term MG: Meta Gaming is having OOC knowledge, and then using it in an IC manner.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me tucks the .38 revolver into his waistband.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): The /do command should be used if you want to explain the environment.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 pm

+1, good rper, active, loyal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 pm

+1 great RPer just stay loyal
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:23 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:38 pm

+1 good luck with this and stay loyal
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:13 pm

+1 great RPer
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:41 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Caught Cyber hanging around, so I got one member now, and also Dasper, I think, haven't seen him though.
Here are the ten screenshots I got on today's roleplay with Cyber, I'll add a spoiler to it though.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Well, why not? +1.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Better keep it real on this one and not give it up, RHB has bad luck with becoming a good faction.

+1 for estonian turtle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 pm

You can count me in, couldn't show up today was RPing with FYB. Didn't knew you are going to come.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:18 pm

+1, enough said. Wonderful English, great RPer, loyal.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Today, I couldn't been on too early cause I was feeling sick, had some roleplay with Cyber though. I'm sorry if any joining members are trying to roleplay with me, I'll be on tomorrow.

SCREENS:
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:43 pm

You suck.
+1

Didn't Clutch said he would be back a few days/weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Meh, you're ok, you got the members and the votes, so far you are active as well.

Good luck, accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weedie's gang leader application for RHB   Weedie's gang leader application for RHB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weedie's gang leader application for RHB
Page 1 of 1