West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting WildOne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Reporting WildOne Empty
PostSubject: Reporting WildOne   Reporting WildOne Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Your server name:[Cadet]Buhinc

When did this happen (date, time)?: 30.6.2013, 18:00

Who are you reporting?: WildOne

What are you reporting this person for?: For resisting to RP two times + non RP car steal afterwards.

Evidence:
Chasing / rping (with) that guy was very disturbing and waste of my RP giving time.

1.)Resisting to RP first time.
Reporting WildOne Xm4s91
Reporting WildOne Dbocjo

And when we leave this scene because I didn't had time for his drama he just get up and stole a nearby car.
You can see him in this car.
Reporting WildOne 2ilg6r7

2.)Second time.
Reporting WildOne V2qtz9
Reporting WildOne 2rmxh7r

EDIT: Second picture when I said "Not like AK and shotgun" I misstaped here or something I meant to say that I need to write /me for big guns not small one..

That's all.

Last edited by Bull on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting something.)
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Reporting WildOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting WildOne   Reporting WildOne Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:29 pm

This RP was all a missunderstanding, the guy is new, didn't read the rules yet I suppose, I wont do anything this time, but if something like this repeats itself, ill take action.

locked.

P.S. - Roleplay the car hotwiring WildOne, you need to spend atleast 30 seconds for hotwire RP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

Reporting WildOne
Page 1 of 1