West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

[RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Empty
PostSubject: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Your server name: [MC]Blunt

When did this happen (date, time)?: 20:44 (8:44 PM.)

Who are you reporting?: [RHB] - Faction (Iverson, Stussy and Smack)

What are you reporting this person for?: KoS and DM

Evidence:
A short story:
I was just standing in front of the MC club when suddenly Iverson, Stussy and Smack approached in a brown Tahoma, they got out and started to shoot me right away without a single RP line. I ran inside the club house, grabbed my gun and started to defend - Iverson, Stussy and Smack just ran inside - Again without RP - And shot me. I was cracked and Smack couldn't wait to finish me off.
[RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Sa-mp-111_zpsee0d51db
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Alright so...
We just did a payback for what you did [The Bikers]
If you did nothing to me [The Bikers] and I attack you[The bikers]for no reason that would be a problem.
After that we had a fine shootout and everybody went to their houses and nobody rage w/e.
Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:13 pm

I didn't took my adhd pills today so, I were too mad cuz of someting that happend earlier when I came in game, but I hope Ive wont tell it. And also, I wasn't ig earlier, i mean, now when i have readed iversons post about a story that happend before, so wasn't i in. Well, Im sorry for that kill, you right so, I couldn't wait because I thought the rest of MC was inside. And when I came ig i started to lag abit so i didnt see everyone at all...
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I don't rage at the fact I got killed and pinned down.
I'm disappointed that a leader of a gang didn't roleplay like he is supposed to roleplay. You guys didn't use a single line of /me or /do when y'all attacked me.

@Iverson, even during the shootout you didn't Roleplay like you were supposed to roleplay. Consider this as a wake up call for you, to start role playing your actions.

@Smack, I don't care if you didn't took your ADHD pills. I don't care you killed me for vengeance. I'm very angry because y'all didn't Role play the kill/the attack.
Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Yeah, all stepped out so quickly and didn't see many of us RP it. So, I were still inside the car and were thinking if i would rp it or not, and I were abit lazy too.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Smack$ wrote:
Yeah, all stepped out so quickly and didn't see many of us RP it. So, I were still inside the car and were thinking if i would rp it or not, and I were abit lazy too.

If you're to lazy to RP, don't bother going online.
Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:02 pm

No, no no.. I mean i didn't feel to RP it since all just used to step out quickly and go inside the house.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Jefferson has a big point here.
I mean, attack without any /mes and /dos, even if those weren't heavy guns?
It still requires some RP, plus, you didn't even ask if the door got locked when he ran in.

My decision-I'll give y'all a little warning for non-RP IG.
Don't make it happen again, OK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]   [RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RHB]Iverson and [RHB]Stussy and [RHB]Smack[PSR]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: